Reply Adult Furries Guild
Anti-Furry Website Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoriesThatKill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 am
Yea, I have seen sites like that. They always assume that all furries like to have sex in fur suits and weird stuff like that. Really, even if that was the case, it's no one else's business. It's not like the police will bust into your house if you are doing doggie style in Texas just because there is some outdated law against any position other than missionary. >.< If that is what floats people's boats, who cares? It doesn't hurt anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:32 am
It hath been signed by me. (^_^)

MemoriesThatKill

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:03 pm
I smell a contradiction in the above two posts...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:27 pm
Eh, I am generally agaisnt the spread of ignorance, so if it's a petition against idiots or religious folk(which I consider one in the same most of the time), then I'll sign it. It's not like petitions really go anywhere a lot of the time anyways.

Just because I think it's no one's business, doesn't mean I don't agree. That sounded awfully sloppy, but whatevs.

MemoriesThatKill

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 pm
People will always troll furries. The best thing to do is just ignore them. I've been in the fandom almost 10 years now, I've seen trolls come and go but furries remain strong. We're not going away and they know it. They all eventually give up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:35 pm
The only way sites like these will go away is for furries to stop responding to them.  

L the strawberry lover

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 am
Looking at the pamphlet you can tell it's just a troll website...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm
Troll site or not.

Someone's going to take this way too seriously.

There are enough idiots in this world that many people will see that as truth. Because to them, if it's on the internet, it MUST BE TRUE!

These are the soccer moms, helecopter parents, middle-class suburban psycho parents, as well as religious nutjobs. The ones that are paranoid and run around screaming about the ***** possibly living next door, or the terrorists living across the street, and never trust anyone, and overprotect their children from the evil sinful world. The ones who think all gays are rapists and molestors and atheists are immoral.

It just takes enough ******** to be duped by a trolling or fake website to have something bad happen.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Psycho Lee
Troll site or not.

Someone's going to take this way too seriously.

There are enough idiots in this world that many people will see that as truth. Because to them, if it's on the internet, it MUST BE TRUE!

These are the soccer moms, helecopter parents, middle-class suburban psycho parents, as well as religious nutjobs. The ones that are paranoid and run around screaming about the ***** possibly living next door, or the terrorists living across the street, and never trust anyone, and overprotect their children from the evil sinful world. The ones who think all gays are rapists and molestors and atheists are immoral.

It just takes enough ******** to be duped by a trolling or fake website to have something bad happen.

-tear roll & clap-

You always know what to say, Lee.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm
Technically trolls will never ago away much like how anonymous won't.

Nor will us furries.
And like us Furries truth be told not all Trolls are bad.
Hell I met one on YT and he's like one of the nicest people ever.
It depends on the person not just the "Label" they have.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:17 pm
Baww some more furfags, that will surely make those trolls stop being so mean to you.
Seriously. Furries are weird, people will always think so and express such an opinion. Furthermore, furries get super offended and defensive easily, so they're incredibly fun for trolls.
Just ignore it, or lol to it. Best options.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 pm
lol furries

Some furries DO deserve this s**t. I am someone who has in the past actively "trolled" people for being retarded furries. I.e. Ebonlupus, for example. Or Java for another. They really did go and do their dogs and admit it publicly.

People like that deserve the epic trolling they receive.  

Alektorphobia

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:21 pm
I agree completely with Shoki and Asphy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm
I've seen the stuffs on that website, I thought it was hilarious and cute..lol...also, I see no need for silly petitions and the like..jus' a waste of history's time space in my opinion..

@ Asphy: agree with you wholeheartedly, I've met and befriended the furs that deserve the trollage..why befriend them ya ask? Cuz underneath the stereotype(minus the Beastiality), they're actually cool peoples.. 3nodding  

Bakuram

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:00 pm
THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS! scream  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff