Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:44 pm
Vondel glared halfheartedly at Issac before he left for calling him his lord. They were pretty much equals except in title. He made just as many decisions as he, usually in millitary needs while Vondel took the Council matters. They had different fathers but came from the same mother, information not many knew. So Vondel was always amused at how people looked at him funny when he called Issac 'Little Brother'. "You all heard him, get to it." Vampires started to do what they were told as Vondel looked at Airadian once again. "You heard Issac. Do what you will as long as you stay in the castle walls. None will dare harm you within these walls. And to answer you thoughts, Yes he is being really nice. More than what I hoped in my Little Brother. You are doing a swell job so far. Plus any pets you have will be brought. Pretty much all you owned will be brought here to your chambers. So, would you like me to accompany you?" Vondel raised an eyebrow, expecting an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 pm
a tiny sliver of happiness seeped into her heart knowing she could have Riegun. "i would be honored if u would my lord" she looked at him and then asked "am sorry to ask, but please wat do u mean by me doing well. i have done nothing ur grace" she looked to the floor her hair in her face.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 pm
Shivers went up his spine and he laughed knowing his older brother had shot daggers into his back without having to turn around. He followed the long corridor and hissed at forgetting his scythe and went down a small side path back to the side door where he had left it. The side door led also to a secret stairway that he often used to not only go to his room but that led him to a dark room where only he and he alone went. He had heard his brothers’ comment at a pet and smiled always wanting one anyway though it wouldn’t be his it would be the next best thing. In Vondel’s eye humans as pets didn’t count. This, made him frown as he went to his secret room to lay on the mounds of pillows and relax. Maybe this one would be worth keeping alive. He started singing softly wishing that he had bought that guitar in town when he had the chance there weren’t many left but he had been practicing on the one that had been found in rubble and attempted to be repaired. He did so in secret and practiced training when others were around. Only his brother new his passion of music and singing.

The attack was no surprise and he sidestepped to dodge it catching her in an embrace. He only got to play out part of his secret desire with her when they were alone and played these games. Nathaniel smiled which for most was rare as he lifted her into his arms restraining her with his arm and sword laughing softly. “Nice try, mistress but once again I have avoided your attempts rather easily.” He wanted to just hold her but knew it would be wrong of him to do so and set her down. As he did he let out a short breath and continued to smile a smile only she ever saw and then setting his blade down he slowly paced the room still facing her and then rushed her all in play knowing she would have seen it coming. "Run mistress, or maybe this time I wont hold back." A evil smirk played on his lips as he slipped past on purpose before turning and actually going for her this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm
Vondel smiled, truly pleased that she was happy. Maybe she would bring some happiness to Issac. Time would tell. Vondel stood and took her arm gently, letting her lead him where ever she wanted to go. "On the contrary, you have done what I have asked you. And another that I did not. Please, do not cover your face, let your beauty shine. I do so hate it when people cover up their natural beauty." Vondel smiled and chuckled at that. "So what do you want to see first? There is a visitor making her way to the castle, so we may have more company if she wishes to enter." He both spoke this to her and sent the last part to the visitor, making clear his invatation. Vondel smiled again fondly at how Issac was in his sanctuary. everyone needed one so he never set foot in that place, leaving it for him alone.
((Edit))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm
Raven blinked in confusion as she suddenly got a small message, she shook her head, 'voices in my head, have i truely gone crazy' she thought to herself, shaking her head, the sudden message had made her stop dead in her tracks, she looked to the castle, was there a vampire there that was maybe messing with her head, she heard tales of one of the vampire lords having a power of mind control, maybe it was him that was messing with his head. She shook her head and sat there, almost dumbfounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 pm
she was shocked completely that he would touch her. but tried to conceal it. she forcerd her self to show her face. she didnt want to she ahted when people stared at her. and they were sure to star now. Lord Vondel walking arm in arm with a human. . . 'guess that makes him nicer than people really think'
it took her a secod to find her voice "i apologize for being selfish to ask this but may i see were i shall be staying." she was scared after asking and regretted it. she didnt no wat to day about the company thing.

"me? run? u no i wouldnt ever" she smiled fully at him, somthing she did on the most rare of occasions. but seemed to happen quite often with Nat.
Tavara was ready for him this time and got him head on taking him to the floor and rolling on top of him pinning him. "gotcha Nat" she said with a smirk

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 pm
Pleased at not being followed and the fact his new toy and brother were walking off towards the other end of the castle put him at ease. No one could find him here and he was safe from attack as well if so need be. “He stopped his song and lay down closing his eyes. His muscles were sore from the nights training and it hurt, even for a vampire noble like him pain was still a big part of his existence as well as he too had his limitations just like everyone else. 14 hours of training a day would never be enough though. He needed to keep working and protect his coven. The stair well when he exited and locked his hidden room was quiet and gave him an easy escape to his quarters where he fell instently into a tired sleep.

Nathaniel laughed lying there for a few minutes to regain his breath before he flipped her off and then rolled her onto her back pinning her under him. He pretended as though he were going to bite and laughed softly nipping her neck and pulling off so that he was standing over her now. “You don’t know how much you torture me so.” He muttered to himself as he stepped back and offered her a hand up. She considered him a brother maybe more and with her being one of the demon nobility he didn’t stand a chance and the pain ripped through him though he didn’t show it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 pm
Vondel gave a cold glance at any who stared at them. They knew fully well that if any crossed him they would die. Plus they could not hide their thoughts so they pretty much didn't think about him, forgetting they saw anything. "I am quite nice to all who come to my domain. That does not sit well with most but, as what I like to say to them, they can 'Shove it'. I care not what they think about me, just how they are going to deal with it. As for your chambers I have no Idea. Issac said you could roam and pretty much do whatever you want. And as he is pretty my the lord of this place too, you can pick your chambers. An empty one would be the best choice. I would recommend the one next to Issac and my own chambers. The Vampires here may act under orders now, but most are not happy with them. Better safe than sorry I saw." Vondel chuckled and lead her to the chambers for her to pick. "Now I must excuse myself, I am very tiered and need rest. If you need anything you must think about it. Ill try to accomidate you accordingly to Issac's requests." Vondel bowed and went to his chambers, needing rest desperetly.

((Night all lol))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 pm
Airadain followed were he went and thanked him befor he left walking into the room he had advised her she was shocked silent at how nice it was. she couldnt believe she was being aloud to stay in a room like this. she was awed, she slumped herself down on the bed and managed her way under the huge downy blanket. it was very soft and warm. and she was very exshusted and fell asleep. in the back of her mind hoping she would not get in trouble.

She laughed taking Nats hand and standing up. "and i dont think how much u torture me, urself she said susting off her bare legs." she herd foot steps coming ther way. "awe who comes to ruin our fun? plz dont let it be Jacob. . . " she sighed heavily " that man and his issues with me over 2000 and not married, we have human rebilieon on our hands a dead prison master who was very strong and he's worreid about marrige some people hey?" she sighed deeply and sat back down on the throne. "Nathaniel plz join me for this unpleasntry and make it known to him that i dont want him here" she waved her hand and rested her elbow on the arm of the throne and put her head in her hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 pm
Raven looked up, she saw that sunrise would be approaching soon. She knew that the vampires would all be heading off to bed, though she was nocturnal as well she didn't wish to go into a place that would remind her of her past. She simply turned her back and found a place amonst the trees where she would sleep, her form shifting to that of a fox as she crawled into an abandoned den that she had smelt, it was an old badger set, though it had been empty for what she guessed had been months, she would rest here until the next nightfall came, only then would she continue her journey to who knows where.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm
Nathaniel instantly took his place at her side his sword held in his right hand as he stood at her right side like a solider. Before Jacobs entrance he crouched down onto one knee like the killer he was. As a mercenary hired on he would defend her at all costs. Whether it be from an actual physical assault to that of which Jacob often tried a verbal. Nathaniel had made sure to strike fear into this one and holding his finely tuned blade carefully at his side he waited the mans entrance. The steps grew closer, he wasn't in anyway trying to conceal his approach. The whip on his arm pulled tight to his skin as he tensed waiting a deadly smirk on his face. The doors opened and almost instantly the whip shot out snapping the ground in front of the door, the yelp of surprise didn't dull out the sound of the crack that echoed as the tightly wound weapon hit the floor. It curled at his feet now and he flicked it like a snake waiting for its prey do draw near again. Jacobs breathing could be heard through the doors, it was harsh and drawn out proving more of his surprise. Nathaniel forced back a laugh as he slowly stood watching the man enter. “Mr. Trace, its a... pleasure to see you back in the castle...” His voice was shaky and it pleased Nat more than anything to watch this mans fear play out like a movie and he was sure Tavara was enjoying it as well. “Could you please leave the room for a moment I would like a word wi...” Nathaniel's sudden movement scared him more then ever as the whip flashed out again. He was standing up right against the throne poised to strike the whip once again dancing at his side. “I would much rather prefer to stay here.” He replied coldly watching the mans breathing slowly settle again from the shock of the whip hitting the floor inches from his foot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 pm
it was all Tavara could do not to laugh. as Jacob came she had gone from playfull princess to Lord of Demons. "Jacob i dont recall asking for Nathaniel to leave. However i also dont recall asking for your presence, i would hope u have somthing intelligent and Important to discuss." she was sitting perfectly straight with no emotion in her face and her tone tottally formal. Jacob swalloed hard.
"a thousand apologies my lady" he bowed to her " my lady this matter is of importance ur sister Tamara thinks it also. she is already with her second child. ." Tavara stud up ans he shut up
"who leads this Kingdome?" she stepped closerr to him "Who always needs to be thier at that throne?" she thrust an arm pointing behimde her " i do, not my sister" she said the last 3 words thick. and now stud right in front of him and was in his face. " humans are rebellinng agaist us and killing us, the anule 3 kingdome metting of the lords is in 3 days at the Vampire kingdome and u are worried about what? marrige? u are the lowest of the low" she gave him a look of disgust.
"but-but ur" Jacob mumbled and Tavara cut him off again
"Nathaniel plz demonstraight to Jacob wat becomes of people who question me in my own throne room" she turned her back to jacob and walked back to her throne and sat down.

((just dnt kill him))  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm
A few Vampire guards walked up to the den that Raven was in and halted at the mouth of the den. "Lord Vondel Zotura of the Vampire Kingdom would like to formally request your pressence in his Castle Miss Raven." The guard looked into the den with wariness, ready for her to jump out at them but staying respectful at the same time. In his chambers Vondel chuckled to himself. He always got his way one way or another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 pm
Something pulled at Isaac and called out to him. He could feel a presence a little ways away from there castle and it was tempting to investigate. The woman would all be working on their chores now though so he would have high chance of getting spotted as well, the sun would be up in a few hours maybe sooner. He groaned feeling the pressure that came with the morning and rolled over pulling the blanket over his head. “I can't believe for once he was willing to give me one of the girls.” Isaac spoke quietly half asleep. “I expect a better explanation tomorrow brother.” He said shifting under the blanket wishing sleep would come back to him.

The whip cracked at his feet again in warning before Nathaniel walked down the throne steps. “As you wish my lord.” He replied coldly as he stepped between them his eyes dark and unemotional. The whip was spinning around at his feet anxious like an actual animal. It was almost impossible to see the small movements Nat made to cause it to flare. He watched Jacob shake and smiled to himself, that simple reaction sent the man turning to run. The whip wrapped around his ankle and dug deep into the skin causing him to fall forward onto the floor. “I suggest you rethink what you wish to say to our Lord next time before you walk through those doors.” Nathaniel spoke as he walked towards the shaking heap on the floor. A small flick of his wrist caused the whip to once again come dance at his feet. Each snap as it hit the floor made Jacob jump. “I give you warning that you may want to make haste in leaving.” The warning came in a cold tone as before and the whip cracked harshly against the mans side digging in a ripping his flesh. Jacob fell again and soon was back up on his feet running as the whip lashed out missing him again. It was all in fun and to strike more fear in the man. When the doors closed he turned towards her and gave a small bow. “As you requested my liege the idiot has taken his leave, and for his own luck remains alive.” He stood wrapping the whip around his arm again and securing it he walked up the steps silently retaking his place at her side. (isaac is not my best this time lol)  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Airadain had only slept for about 20mins she was startled awake. nothing was in the room and ther was no noise from out side. but she felt somthing sinnister close at hand in the shadows. . she shiverd and jumped out of the bed leaving the room in fear. she could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand up as she stud just outside the door. ' he did say i could go were ever i wanted in here. . ' so naturally she got as far from her new room as possible she didnt no were she was going and just kept walking trying her best to ignore the faces that turned in her direction and kept walking. she decided she wanted tofind some were with few to no starring faces. she came apon 2 very large heavy wooden doors with intrakit designes on them. the handle was at her head level. it took all her strength to turn it and open the door. inside revealed a grad library. she was awed by its size and beauty. and was exstatic to find it empty. there was dust in some places but all in all very beautifull. the room was a huge dome with large windows the walls were white marble. she walked aimlessly around and found herself starring out the larg centre window that extendd from her wait to practically to the roof and it was about 8ft wide. looking out she viewed the forest and mountanis that lied behind the palace. she stud there the fact of her being her a prisoner and a slave sinking in deeply. . tears filled her eyes and ran down her cheeks silently at the loss of one of the only things she had ever had Freedome

Tavara laughed as soon as the doors had closed. "o Nathaniel i missed u so dearly while u were away." she got up and hugged him. " u inspire fear in the most stubborn of idiotes." she squeezed him tightly. befor realsing him "so tell me wat was the world of Lycans like ambassador?" she said wth sarcasm. instantly back to how she always was with Nat

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff