Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Samus' Plot Thread: if i forgot about any rps poke me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm
@_@ oi so much to up date -pokes my plot thread-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 pm
burning_eyes  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Interested in some RP with any of your SoAs and my Coryth? She's a wanna-be archaeologist... travels around looking for weird stuff to dig up. I can see her bumbling into a pride's territory and having to explain why she's putting holes in their land.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

These two need a joining RP for B'E. I'd prefer Thanos. :3  

Sergeant Sargent

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 am
@Jikde Bonyac smile sure. if you want a conflict rp with her wandering into a pride, you can choose thanos or tokeldo since they both patrol the boarders of their pride. though i will warn that Thanos is the more agressive between the two xD. but other than that you can choose one of my none pride ones too who are non agressive.

@Sergeant Sargent heart heart let me set us up a rp for them then. i will pm you link.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 am
She'd probably do better with Tokeldo, then... she's not much of a fighter. Sounds like a plan!  

Jikde Bonyac

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 am
Jikde Bonyac
She'd probably do better with Tokeldo, then... she's not much of a fighter. Sounds like a plan!
wink feel free to set up a rp and toss link here and i will get to it asap -busey updating my soa stuff-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 am
Here you go!  

Jikde Bonyac

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:44 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 pm
heart  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:32 am
I want rp with Lucilius!! I'm waiting on Lil for more info on Lulu but I think they might be fun to rp together!! *points to sig* Lulu is the goddess of coral

Also for your two girls that you dont have plot for yet. My god of manes Nywele is looking for banu to capture ((U'W pride))  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 am
I just got a ghost in an rp competition named Jasisi and I'm not sure if she's related to your ghost or not, but I'd be up for rp! (Really needs to see if she can find a family tree or something)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:08 am
@_@ Lucilius. So cuuute! I have a goddess who travels everywhere acts JUST like a child...!

She is the Goddess of Festivals! Let me know if you wouldn't mind the encounter!

Shia bean

Prophet

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:10 pm
@Nay i wouldn't mine some rp for Lucilius if you little godling can handle how vain and self-centered he is. :3 but keep in mind he wont be going far from his parents since they keep him and his siblings on a tight leash.

@Ice Queen @3@ i would totaly love to get Urzlan some rp since he hardly ever gets any. xD i have no clue if she related to urzlan ether since his family is so big.

@Shia bean <3 thanks. i wouldn't mind getting him some interactions with an adult xD;; just beware of his parents keeping a close eye on him.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff