The Gods of Metal - TekTek Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VeXeD -0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 am
Herr Wulf
Huh, Dimebag looks a lot like Paul Stanley, who has Gene Simmons' tongue. Haha.

Edit: Glad you got that fixed. Halford looks kinda cool. I would've maybe used one of the lawl hats though, or the grey soldat hat.

Someone should so do Lemmy. That'd be pretty beast.

Ah Lemmy could be done. Finally, a use for The MOLE item xD

I never thought of the lawl hats...
Im trying to make a decent avi for myself now lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 am
....I think Ive found the only negative thing about guild threads...I cant subscribe to it!  

VeXeD -0

Reverend MacManus
Crew

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 am
Rob Trujillo:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 am
VeXeD is Pissed
....I think Ive found the only negative thing about guild threads...I cant subscribe to it!
Haha, yeah, that can suck I suppose. It's all good though. I'm really glad I made this thread. I think people will love looking through it in the future, and the guild has grown quite a bit these last few days.  

Reverend MacManus
Crew

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

VeXeD -0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 am
Herr Wulf
VeXeD is Pissed
Haha, yeah, that can suck I suppose. It's all good though. I'm really glad I made this thread. I think people will love looking through it in the future, and the guild has grown quite a bit these last few days.

It sure seems that way.
I reckon guilds are the way to go on gaia these days though. they seems to be the only place people talk to me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 am
The Gothic Klokateer:

User Image

Reverend MacManus
Crew

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Reverend MacManus
Crew

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:50 am
VeXeD is Pissed
Herr Wulf
VeXeD is Pissed

It sure seems that way.
I reckon guilds are the way to go on gaia these days though. they seems to be the only place people talk to me sweatdrop
Oh I hear ya. Or I randomly comment someone. I started posting a daily thoughts thing in the CB called Thoughts of a Bass Player. I figure someone will enjoy it, and several others will ignore it or try to bash what I say. Maybe they'll realize I post it and just sort of ignore it afterwards. Not sure yet. Either way, guilds seem a little more sane than the forums anyways. And Rally? Pfft... No hope for them anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 am
Herr Wulf
VeXeD is Pissed
Herr Wulf
VeXeD is Pissed

It sure seems that way.
Oh I hear ya. Or I randomly comment someone. I started posting a daily thoughts thing in the CB called Thoughts of a Bass Player. I figure someone will enjoy it, and several others will ignore it or try to bash what I say. Maybe they'll realize I post it and just sort of ignore it afterwards. Not sure yet. Either way, guilds seem a little more sane than the forums anyways. And Rally? Pfft... No hope for them anymore.

hah, sounds amusing to me.
It seems that whenever I post, I either kill the thread for no reason or I just get ignored.
I was gonna change my sig to
He. Is. the. Threadkiller!
Posts. Of. Death.
THREADKILLER!
I'll just hang here, Its pretty much got everything I want in it anyway
Im heading to bed now though..its late sweatdrop  

VeXeD -0

Reverend MacManus
Crew

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 am
VeXeD is Pissed
hah, sounds amusing to me.
It seems that whenever I post, I either kill the thread for no reason or I just get ignored.
I was gonna change my sig to
He. Is. the. Threadkiller!
Posts. Of. Death.
THREADKILLER!
I'll just hang here, Its pretty much got everything I want in it anyway
Im heading to bed now though..its late sweatdrop
I feel that way too. It's like, if you're well known and in a clique the thread keeps going. Someone random like us posts and it just dies.

I hear you man. I'll be going there myself here soon. Don't worry about the fappers on this site though. This guild has the coolest people around, and I'm sure we'll all be good friends over time anyways. Take it easy bro. see you around. *) : <-- That's my bass clef. Haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 pm
Thunder Horse Bassist (Future reference purposes only):

User Image

Reverend MacManus
Crew

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Rape ghost247

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:27 pm