Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hip Hop's HaveN

Back to Guilds

A Place To Meet New People And Talk About Hip-Hop 

Tags: rap music, hip hop, r&b music, swagg, triphop 

Reply General Discussion
I Prefer Girls With A Lighter Skin Tone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReIevant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm
Shin Maikaru
Whaaa? I don't have any of those so called "preferences." A girl that looks good just looks good. I look at females as a whole. BUT, if I something HAS to be on point, it's the face, the face is a must because that's what I'm gonna be lookin' at the most. On that note, I won't give most fat chicks the time of day. Not to say I haven't flirted and ******** with one, but they have to look hella good.

You just contradicted yourself. rofl

Wambat182 : Let me help you with that. ;]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm
Shin Maikaru
Whaaa? I don't have any of those so called "preferences." A girl that looks good just looks good. I look at females as a whole. BUT, if I something HAS to be on point, it's the face, the face is a must because that's what I'm gonna be lookin' at the most. On that note, I won't give most fat chicks the time of day. Not to say I haven't flirted and ******** with one, but they have to look hella good.

You know, you kind of contradicted yourself there.

MC Relevant: Thanks hon. 4laugh

wambat182: Aw.
gonk

Tsukira
Vice Captain

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm
I feel ya tsu. I feel so bad for some chicks when they talk about how they mixed people like better/wish they looked the way we do. (My dads black with irish ancestry and my mother is spanish mexican with azn heritage) I get alot of compliments on both complexion and my hair. It's even worse with my sister as she doesn't look remotely black. But yeah, I feel that alot of people are almost afraid of dealing with darker women.

I've read many articles that blame it on the westernized standard of beauty (light skin beautiful long hair, perfect nose, etc.) I think even more now though, people go for the light skinned folk. Especially latinas. xp I mean in all of the magazines you'll see the occasional black but most are either light brown or white with flawless features. I mean lots of people even tan, spray tan or risk becoming cancer cases for that sin tone. In fact alot are the exact opposite of alot of black women in the US. When it comes to being beautiful.

I've personally been with girls of all ethnicities I try not to let those pre conceived notions dictate m judgement but I have to say; when it comes to beauty/looking attractive, I don't think any woman has a tougher time than the black woman

neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm
MC Relevant

How so? I don't go, "Hey! She looks good! OH NOES! SHE HAS NO a**! I can't talk to her now."

Females just look good or don't look good. Even if the face isn't perfect, as a whole the girl might look good.

And fat chicks are just straight ugly... Well, most of'em. There aren't many guys out there that have a dream girl that weighs 400+ pounds. xD  

Shin Maikaru

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 pm
wambat182
I have the opposite problem emo

Ehm, hola, te gusta mexicanos? User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm
I think part of it has to do with the media stereotyping the black woman image.
Movies and TV wise anyway.

ReIevant

ReIevant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 pm
Shin Maikaru
MC Relevant

How so? I don't go, "Hey! She looks good! OH NOES! SHE HAS NO a**! I can't talk to her now."

Females just look good or don't look good. Even if the face isn't perfect, as a whole the girl might look good.

And fat chicks are just straight ugly... Well, most of'em. There aren't many guys out there that have a dream girl that weighs 400+ pounds. xD

Well, you said you didn't have any preferences.
Then you turn around and say you prefer skinny women over fat women.

I mean, like it or not, everybody has preferences.
Even if it's just liking pretty over ugly, or nice over bitchy.

xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 pm
Nymphoseed
wambat182

si

I think  

wambat182

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm
wambat182
Nymphoseed
wambat182

si

I think

hah on the reeeeel. You should bone up on your spanish in the future(Since most of us are too ******** stubborn to learn ingles)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 pm
MC Relevant

Well, you said you didn't have any preferences.
Then you turn around and say you prefer skinny women over fat women.

I mean, like it or not, everybody has preferences.
Even if it's just liking pretty over ugly, or nice over bitchy.

xp

Nah, I just said I mess with fat chicks too. They just gotta look good, as a whole. That's why I said, her body might not be great, but her face was super cute, and she had a nice personality.  

Shin Maikaru

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:38 pm
MC Relevant

Seriously man. Like my friend just last weekend. I showed him a girl I had just met and I drop her ethnicity(black) and he couldn't believe it. 'I never thought i'd say a black chick is hot but.." I feel like the media is starting to do better though. I mean even on t.v. it's becoming more common.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 pm
Nymphoseed
MC Relevant

Seriously man. Like my friend just last weekend. I showed him a girl I had just met and I drop her ethnicity(black) and he couldn't believe it. 'I never thought i'd say a black chick is hot but.." I feel like the media is starting to do better though. I mean even on t.v. it's becoming more common.
Yea, true.
But before?
ESPECIALLY on famous black movies, they usually set them out to be the bitchy independent scary type woman.

I mean, I'm not saying ALL films, but let's just say the ones that are most famous with races OUTSIDE the black community.
Diary of a Mad Black Woman, for example.

Just like how the media usually sets all Black guys to sound like bad boys (more in music and movies).
Thing is....most girls LIKE bad boys, so it doesn't really hurt us as much as it does black women.

ReIevant

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:16 pm
wambat182

sad any guy that wouldn't want you is just stupid. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Honestly I don't believe my fiance has ever dated a black woman.

He's dated my skin tone and lighter but not black.

I'm mixed with black and white but don't consider myself black.
The law does.

So technically I'm the first "black" woman he's dated or slept with.

~[Dre_Dre]~
Crew

Tsukira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 pm
Nymphoseed
I feel ya tsu. I feel so bad for some chicks when they talk about how they mixed people like better/wish they looked the way we do. (My dads black with irish ancestry and my mother is spanish mexican with azn heritage) I get alot of compliments on both complexion and my hair. It's even worse with my sister as she doesn't look remotely black. But yeah, I feel that alot of people are almost afraid of dealing with darker women.

I've read many articles that blame it on the westernized standard of beauty (light skin beautiful long hair, perfect nose, etc.) I think even more now though, people go for the light skinned folk. Especially latinas. xp I mean in all of the magazines you'll see the occasional black but most are either light brown or white with flawless features. I mean lots of people even tan, spray tan or risk becoming cancer cases for that sin tone. In fact alot are the exact opposite of alot of black women in the US. When it comes to being beautiful.

I've personally been with girls of all ethnicities I try not to let those pre conceived notions dictate m judgement but I have to say; when it comes to beauty/looking attractive, I don't think any woman has a tougher time than the black woman

neutral

Pretty much.
Some guys are surprised when they approach me that I am not loud, ghetto or crazy.
Well, I can be, but it's the fun type of crazy.
Not, cut up your car, crazy.

And it is sad that people do try and make themselves fit that skin tone because they think the society would accept them.

But all in all, is pretty hard.
Not just being black, but being a woman as well.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff