Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:18 pm
"Well, if you're sure..." Mika said disappointed. He selected a song at random on expert level. He smiled a little as he realized the song that was picked was one of his band's songs, so this was going to be easy since he knew the tune so well. The song played (let's just go with Break from Three Days Grace) and tried his best. He did the best he could, and in the end got a 96%.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

Seeing how the male only reached a ninety-six percent score, he suddenly had the urge to play. "U-um... just once... can't hurt..." he said shyly. 'After all he did ask...'. He placed his school bag down next to the machine and got on the second pad. "Just this once." he said nodding to the male once and then faced the screen, stretching to loosen himself up. He took a deep breath with his eyes closed and released it as he opened them. He's now ready to do his best. "Is it alright if I choose the song...?" he said, asking the other.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm
Mika smiled seeing that the boy decided to join him after all. A little out of breath, Mika answered him. "Sure, go ahead. Your choice." Mika stretched as he awaited for the high schooler to choose a song to groove to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha began to skim through songs and stopped at this song; Meltdown by [Clear] and pressed select. As he hears the beginning of the song he smiled as he closed his eyes and began to listen, waiting for the cue of when he knows the arrows will come up.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nostalgicx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ Calm and Collectedxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI love life... and boys. xo

Mika awaited for the entery, knowing of this song. His own difficulty set on the hardest level. He danced to his best ability, finding this song much more difficult then Break. He finished the extreme dancing song with an 81% this time. Feeling satisfied with his score at the end, but he knew he lost. He could see out of the corner of his eye the boy moving like crazy. Mika took a look at the boy's score to see a 98% flashing. "Wow! Amazing!" Mika said amused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:46 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Hearing the other praise him, he blushed and rubbed the back of his head, leaning to the side a bit. "I-It's not much." he said smiling to him.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Embarrassedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

"Not much? That was amazing, I've never seen anyone dance like that. You even added in your own moves." Mika encouraged. "Hey, by the way, what is your name? I'm Mika." Mika said introducing him, offering his hand for him to shake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He felt his face become hotter as the male continued to praise him. "Th-thanks... I'm Iroha Misaki..." he said taking his hand, shaking it. He felt his warm hand and realized something. 'Oh, his hand's a bit bigger than mine.' as he took his hand back he looked to Mika.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

"A pleasure it is to meet you, Iroha. Where did you learn to dance like that?" Mika asked, still extremely impressed by Iroha's skills.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm
"The invisible Boy"

As his face grew warmer and redder from the praise, he looked down to hide behind his bangs. "W-well I just make them up."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Embarrassedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

"Well, there is no doubt about it. You have skill. Hey, so how old are you?" Mika asked curious. This boy seemed to himself and nervous... Maybe if I were to try and get him talking a bit, he wouldn't be so shy...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"I-i'm 15." he replied to the other looking up at him as his face reverted back to normal. Going through a normal conversation, that is something Iroha can do.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

"Firs year in high school? how do you like school? What do you enjoy doing?" Mika asked a series of questions, hoping that Iroha will talk a little bit more. He got off his pad so others could get on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:10 am
"The invisible Boy"

"Um..." attacked by a barrage of questions, Iroha didn't know the first thing to say nor answer. "Um...well..." he looked down as he also stepped off the pad but bumped into someone, being ignored by that person also. "S-so...rry...."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:43 am
User Image

Mika smiled, trying to sooth the nervous boy with a simple smile. "Probably asked you too many questions at once, huh?" Mika paused for a second and walked to a booth to sit down. "So you said you have work. Where do you work?" Mika asked.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff