being gay is punishable by death in africa? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:31 pm
tikiu1221
I don't blame the gay men for the spread of aids I blame the french..it was a french male flight attendant who brought it amarica who just happend to be gay.

I thought he was Bi?

Also, I put a lot of blame for how bad it is and became on Reagan and other fundies, but somewhat more so on Reagan since he's like an idol or something for them. Had he not ignored the problem when it first started (which effected many homosexuals, drug users, and certain immigrant populations which I forget [I think they were from South and Central America]), then many lives could have been saved. Instead, he ignored it because it was effecting those deemed as less than human. Action was only taken when it started showing up in middle class white folk, which says a whole freakin' lot about them.

Here's a scenario: A strange new virus is cropping up in certain populations, all of which are those you dislike! Do you quarantine and attempt to stop or slow it's spread while looking for a cure? Or do you let it spread like wildfire amongst those other "people" and eventually infect anyone, including those you love and care about?

It's clear which path him and those like him chose, and those fundies and such share the biggest blame for their demonizing of others and attempts to paint it as a "cleansing of society". Apparently people learn nothing from biology. Diseases don't discriminate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm
Well they assumed the virus was only something gays got, like a divine punishment for being gay. God sent the virus to kill the fags, ect. Great way to get rid of the sinful. Of course, also a good thing to do politically, divert people's attention to all the sins the rest of mankind commits, corruption, greed, taking bribes, cheating on your wife, lying, and all the other fun stuff republicans do, by diverting all the attention onto the gays, people living in sin. These evil fags must be stopped, ignore our corruption and our own mistakes. Not to pull Goodwin's law, but the Nazis did the same thing, blamed the communists and jews and opponents for all their problems. Divert the public's attention away from Germany's problems by killing jews. I think the Neocons and Fundie Christians are taking a page from Mein Kempf.

Jungle Boots
yeah ******** africa... ******** it all... even though this is just Uganda, even though this is just one country ******** THE WHOLE CONTINENT!.

you know even though it is an enormous violation of human rights. even though this is essentially a cultural clensing reflective of the Holocaust. nothing short of genocide.

I wasn't even the first one to make the Nuke comment. The board I got the linked article from had a thread about it, and people were talking about how screwed up Africa is, and someone said an easy way to fix the problem was to nuke the continent.

Afterward we could always don radiation suits and take all the resources. twisted

But the comment wasn't originally mine. And nuking africa wouldn't be just because of Uganda's anti-gay agenda, but because of how screwed up most of the continent is, with murder, violent war, and harsh military rule a normal part of life for many.

I can excuse people here who don't know me but was surprised when a couple people on my blog, who have known me for almost 10 years in many cases, took my off-hand remark and acted like I'm some sort of neocon who wants to kill non-christian-caucasian people. "Oh he says he thinks africa should be nuked he must be completely serious and not sarcastic at all!!!"

In any case if I were to nuke anything I'd be nuking the whole world. Humans annoy me with their religious hate and violence.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm
Psycho Lee
In any case if I were to nuke anything I'd be nuking the whole world. Humans annoy me with their religious hate and violence.

rolleyes
I have never wished so badly that Gaia had a facepalm emote.

Also:

Psycho Lee
Humans annoy me with their violence.

Psycho Lee
I'd be nuking the whole world.

Huuurrr Durrrrr.

Quote:
• Homosexuals who have sex with a minor may also receive the death penalty

Also, the rest of the laws may be kind of horrible, but this one (If applying to straight people as well) isn't that ridiculous.
Death penalty may be a bit harsh in some cases, but nobody should be having sex with like, children, gay or straight.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:06 pm
Yes I am fully aware of the irony of wanting to nuke mankind for being violent.

But it may be nice to either reset society and try again in hopes we won't screw up ourselves our our planet a second time, or let another species possibly evolve to sentience in another several million years. Or just let nature reclaim the planet.

While man selfishly destroys other people's lives, stealing from others, robbing others, killing others, going to war for oil, for resources, because your god told you so... killing people who worship a different god, hating people because your god says so, believing in invisible men, amassing riches and material possessions as others starve and die, corruption, I could go on.

Does mankind deserve to survive? Will we learn from our mistakes, or continue to do them? I am of the opinion that even hundreds of years from now humans will continue to make war, and there will never be a time with no war. There will always be crime and theft and murder. And eventually, our world as we know it will crumble. Society as we know it will collapse. And another society will rise from the ashes and make the same stupid mistakes, and war and kill and steal.

I cannot choose the world's fate but I think that maybe a quick death in a radioactive blast may be a better fate than the ones that may await us.

Don't ever get me around the president's big red button. I can't be responsible with that much power in my hands.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm
Or they don't believe in god, and they just steal because they're a jackass.

If you don't want to hear people preaching about god, maybe stop whining about god.
You know, just a thought.
You're going on about how people are starting wars because they don't believe in the same god, or somebody doesn't believe in god, and somebody else does.
AND THEN you're like, "Dirty ******** religious people!"
You're kind of that guy that doesn't believe in god.

When someone comes to me and is like, "God is great", I'm like, "Man, that's really cool, it's not for me but, you keep believing, if that's what makes you happy".
You don't have to understand it, or agree with it, but whining about it doesn't help.

Aaaannnnddd, we can't have good without bad.
War kind of sucks, but I also wouldn't really want to live in a world that's constant sunshine and lollipops.
It's all balance.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:55 pm
I have no problem with religion if it makes people a better person, if it gets people off the street, off drugs, alcohol, crime, violence, if religion makes them go out and help others and do charity and start an orphanage or something.

But there are too many people who use religion to hate others. Too many people who kill in the name of religion (Crusades, Muslim terrorists, the guys in Northern Ireland). Too many people who have ruined other's lives because they didn't worship the ONE TRUE GOD (whether that God be Allah, Yahweh, Jesus, or whatever). Too many people who have hurt others who are gay, wiccan, pagan, atheist, of another religious belief, of another skin color, who are natives of a certain land, because they said those who are gay/non-caucasian, or worship another god, are worshiping satan and must be punished for their sins.

It is those who would use their religious beliefs to harm others, especially those who are gay, trans, or of other religions (as Uganda is doing) whom I hate.

And yes, I like being on this high horse. The view is fantastic. biggrin  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm
And there's people who aren't religious who do the same things.
Assholes are assholes regardless.

Eh, keep your view, I prefer it much more down here with all the flithy "humans".
(I told you we wouldn't get along/agree with each other. I was right.
I like this pattern. The one where I'm right. Lets stick to it.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:17 pm
Assholes are assholes, but the worst to me are the ones who distort and warp religion, something that's supposed to be about doing right, being kind to others, ect, and use it to hate and kill. They're taking something pure and good and making it evil. People have been doing this with religion for ages, and the sad thing is, they often think they're HELPING the people they do it to.

Sure there are assholes who aren't religious, but the ones who are assholes and use their religion to be assholes are on a whole higher level of a*****e.

Oh and I'm a filthy human too. Don't mistake me for one of those furries who think they're an animal in a human body, and thus think of themselves as above "regular" humans. I'm just a flawed human who occasionally pretends he's an animal.

And who says you're right and I'm wrong? You do? Is that like how the Bible itself says that it's Truth and Fact? wink  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 pm
THe only reason I wouldent nuke africa is because I love gorrilas too much..the only damn reason  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:29 pm
Wow, I can't believe you had more to add to that.
It really is impossible to cut you off. razz

Yeah, I almost assumed that when you started with "Humans annoy me".

Well, I said something and it came true, so, kinda right.
Unless you think we're agreeing and getting along very well right now.
(I would assume someone who's getting along with me would be PMing me back if they're on. ninja )
And nah, I'm more right than some silly book. wink

Atlaas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 am
Psycho Lee

you are my new best friend.

But all insane misanthropic statements aside I agree heartily with the contempt you have.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
User Image

Total gayness.

Ceymore

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 pm
Psycho Lee

Something smells fishy here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 am
[-Erik-]
Something smells fishy here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

? :3  

Garek Maxwell

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 am
Psycho Lee
Yes I am fully aware of the irony of wanting to nuke mankind for being violent.

But it may be nice to either reset society and try again in hopes we won't screw up ourselves our our planet a second time, or let another species possibly evolve to sentience in another several million years. Or just let nature reclaim the planet.

While man selfishly destroys other people's lives, stealing from others, robbing others, killing others, going to war for oil, for resources, because your god told you so... killing people who worship a different god, hating people because your god says so, believing in invisible men, amassing riches and material possessions as others starve and die, corruption, I could go on.

Does mankind deserve to survive? Will we learn from our mistakes, or continue to do them? I am of the opinion that even hundreds of years from now humans will continue to make war, and there will never be a time with no war. There will always be crime and theft and murder. And eventually, our world as we know it will crumble. Society as we know it will collapse. And another society will rise from the ashes and make the same stupid mistakes, and war and kill and steal.

I cannot choose the world's fate but I think that maybe a quick death in a radioactive blast may be a better fate than the ones that may await us.

Don't ever get me around the president's big red button. I can't be responsible with that much power in my hands.
long as you miss britain or the radiation dosn't reach there. >.< a crush of mine lives there.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff