Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
New witchcraft blog! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:28 pm
Moonlite__Syren
Its stereotypical.

I think you're reading way too much into it. Sounds like he thought people of the sort to browse through some alternative religion books might be the sort to enjoy his kind of music. I fail to see what's wrong with that. They might well. He could have put them all through the philosophy section as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Moonlite__Syren
Its stereotypical.

I think you're reading way too much into it. Sounds like he thought people of the sort to browse through some alternative religion books might be the sort to enjoy his kind of music. I fail to see what's wrong with that. They might well. He could have put them all through the philosophy section as well.

Let me rephrase what I'm saying. The Type of books he was putting them in were Pagan, Wiccan, and Satanic related. The idea to put them in books is fine.  

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 pm
Moonlite__Syren
Let me rephrase what I'm saying. The Type of books he was putting them in were Pagan, Wiccan, and Satanic related. The idea to put them in books is fine.

Again I don't see the problem. So what? He thought people interested in alternative religions might like his band. And they might do. HE likes his band, after all. Maybe he's also into alternative religions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Moonlite__Syren

Again I don't see the problem. So what? He thought people interested in alternative religions might like his band. And they might do. HE likes his band, after all. Maybe he's also into alternative religions.

In my experience a lot of people who read pagan books are either into that kind of music or are open-minded enough to find that kind of advertising very cute (or cool...I dunno what hip words all the kids are using these days).
I'd certainly think about checking them out and I'm not a big fan of rock-ier music.  

doistu

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm
Yeah, I like finding things hidden in places like books. I'm not much of one for gigs but if I found it in a book I'd give it some real consideration.

The word I'd use is "charming" wink But then I'm not up with da kids.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 am
Goodness, neither am I and I'm only 19 haha!  

doistu

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games