Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry U ( Created For The Older furrs ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:53 am
Kardus checked in to his department and was assigned his duty for the day: simple patrol in the area between the dorms and the student union.

He picked up his patrol equipment and made his way there. He gave his usual closed-eyes smile and a polite wave to all the students he met along the way. He loved his job.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:55 am
once Hen had made it to the campus grounds he slipped out a ciggarette and fumbled with the lighter for a few seconds.
"god damned hoof hands"
He had to stop walking for a moment inorder to manage the lighter to strike. once lit he looked up and inhaled.

Ahead of him was one of the student campus police interns. Hen sighed heavily seeing the happy go lucky smile of the uniformed guy heading his direction.  

Jungle Boots

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 pm
"Good morning! Have a good time in class," Kardus said to one student after another. He turned his attention forward, his eyes landing on a certain goat-looking student a good distance away.

"Hello there," he greeted once he was closer, keeping his normal, slow walking pace. "Please be sure to stay within the smoke-allowable area." It was part of his duty to remind all smokers of this fact, to ensure that non-smokers didn't get any unwanted exposure to the smoke. He continued walking after the greeting, moving towards his intended destination.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 pm
Hen regrettably continued foreward trying to avoid eye contact with the intern. The young uniformed man's delightful hello almost nauseated hen who could only nod a reply.

it was the mention of smoke that bothered him most. Hen just stopped in his tracks and blew his smoke in the general direction of the lion's face.  

Jungle Boots

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:04 pm
Kardus had walked past the student but still gotten a small whiff of the smoke. It didn't bother him as much as it would have bothered most other students, so he continued moving forward, oblivious to the intended insult.

"I'll have two grilled chicken sandwiches with all the fixings," he mumbled softly to himself, realizing how close to lunch time it was due to his late awakening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 pm
Kitty paused, standing still in the sea of milling furs.
"ehh...where am I supposed to go...?"
she asked herself  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blaze Duewater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:24 pm
Name: Alexander Martin
Sex: male
Race: North American River Otter
Sexual orientation: gay
Job: History Professor (Civil War speciality)
Student Teacher : no
Tell me something about ur self: Lives and breathes historic subjects, very optimistic, and with the write question can be thrown off topic for hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:58 pm
*Likes to sleep naked* 3nodding *Snores a little*  

Dairawr

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 pm
*raises an eyebrow and giggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
*walks down a hallway for the 15th time, now completly lost* "Why do I always get moved?" *sighs and continuse to look for room 416*  

Blaze Duewater

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm
*leaving the snoring fur behind, I stroll down the hall, completely lost but not worried at all. that is, until I bump into someone else...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm
*takes a hard right and slams into someone, falling flat on my back and dropping everything I was holding* "Oh my god, Im so sorry!" *rubs snout*  

Blaze Duewater

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 pm
YAF fan 362
*takes a hard right and slams into someone, falling flat on my back and dropping everything I was holding* "Oh my god, Im so sorry!" *rubs snout*

aahh!! im so sorry!!!
*i bend over, trying to help the other fur pick up books, blushing*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm
*picks up bag and glasses, putting them on and taking a closer look at the fur helping* "Miss it's quite alright, I can get the rest." *smiles and keeps picking up papers*  

Blaze Duewater

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 pm
*blushes and straightens up*
so...what's your name?
*i smile, trying to make up for my clumsiness*  
Adult Furries Guild