The New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Kiva leaned aginst a tree confused by this new place, how she survived and now to find someone elce in the middle of some strange forest, the sent this person gave off was not fully human which confused her, she tilted her head to the side and called out "hi Strange lady" and waved with a stupid looking smile on her face  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 pm
Kisa tilted her head to the side as the person called out to her, and finally got the nerve up to walk closer "Hi" she mumbled, unsure if what ever it was could hear her. She was close enough now to take in the scent, she wished that the wind wasn't blowing on her back, it would have been easier to scent this shape shifter, she had seen them before but had never encountered one up close such as this, she was tempted to reach out and touch it, to make sure it was real but she dared not. She tried to look at the girl but couldn't bring herself to it and instead looked at the ground.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 pm
She watched as this new creature walked twords her, she could tell it was a preditor but she shrugged to herself and circled this new other with her head tilted to the side, shifters were used as companions too all they met, unless they wanted to stick to one person, she wondered why this girl befor her would not look at her so she perked up, and had a big stupid grin on her face and extended her hand for a handshake "Hiya, who are you" she said cheerfuly as she again tilted her head to the side  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:15 pm
Vondel pulled himself off the ground yet again. Only this time he looked pissed. "Im done playing around. You had your fun, now its my turn." He ran, took up his blades, and slammed feet first into Raven's gut. He used the momentum of the kick to plow her into the ground and push off of her. Once in the air he summersalted and rammed her again, sinking both blades right next to her head so that she could only look at him as the dust cleared. "Lets just call it a draw and have lunch. I am starving after the match we just had. I usually dont come across many that can match my skill and even kick my a**." He kept his blades in place, just in case she decided otherwise.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm
Raven gave him a rather toothy smile, she had allowed him to have his small victory and knew if she needed that she could easily hurt him badly in the position she was in, though it would have a small cost she could count many ways she could hurt him but decided against all of them "Aww, but i was just starting to have fun" She let out a pout and looked up at him, her red eyes blazing playfully as she stared deep into his "Your idea of lunch though may be a tad different then mine" She let out a laugh, not caring if she had hurt his feelings or not. To her it was all one big game. "But you may take me to this lunch of yours, i may find more amusement there" she laughed once again and awaited his next move.

Kisa's eyes flickered and followed the girl as she had circled though she didn't move and took a step back as the girl extended her hand. At first she simply looked at the hand, then to the girl's face, unsure of what to do before she extended her hand out slowly at first, taking the girls hand in hers. "umm.. good i guess..." she said quietly, her soft voice would have made it hard for any human to hear, though she could tell that from the scent this shape shifter would have been able to hear her just fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 pm
"whats with the hesitation" she asked as she tilted her head to the side and looked at the girl "and who are you?" she asked once again, she could tell the girl was not at ease with her, mostly everyone was sence her race was created to be companions and servants, she shrugged then looked around all fast like seeing pretty colors "ooooooh perty" she huffed as she got destracted but quickly shook her head and looked back to the girl "Hiya" she said once more with a stupid smile on her face  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:51 pm
Kisa watched the strange girl as she got distracted, slowly answering the questions "Um.. im sorry.. im just.. i dunno.." she murmered and moved onto the next question "i'm kisa..." she murmered again, as she looked around to see what the girl was looking at, seeing some of the colors but couldn't bring herself to see how this fascinated the girl to the point that she had forgotten that she already said hello. She gave a small smile back at the girl but couldn't help but look down at her own feet once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm
her face screwed up as if she was sencing something "ahhhh a shy one i see" she started to skip around with her eyes closed "weeeeeeeeeeeee" then she ran into a tree, she imedatly jumped up and pointed at kisa her eyes wide "tell no one what you just witnessed" she said as she rubbed her head, she looked away then looked back at kisa "HIYA" she still had that same stupid smile on her face befor she tilted her head to the side "well kisa i be kiva" she replied still slightly destracted  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 pm
Kisa flinched back as she saw Kiva run into a tree and before pointing to her, her eyes growing wide "ok ok i wont tell anybody" she said, though she couldn't help herself but smile at the girl as she had fun, she wanted to join though she couldn't bring herself to it. "Hiya" she replied back "Well.. it's nice to meet you Kiva" she said, she had forced herself not to murmer anymore, trying not to be too shy, though it found it harder then she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm
"Ha!" she ran around the girl "got ya to smile i win" she fell over on her back with a smerk on her face and started to roll around slightly, she suddenly stoped and glanced around "I think i hears fighting?" she tilted her head side to side hearing low noises that resembled others "hm either their fighting or having a lovely tea party together" she smerked "yea i think its a tea party" she got up and bounded around all hyper active "heh heh heh dont mind me im a weirdo" she said as she contined too run around  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:19 pm
Vondel knew he was way in over his head with this one. She was just playing with him. Luckaly he was on her good side for now. He removed his blades quickly and put them away. He then gathered hisguns and helped Raven up. He knew she didn't need help but he did that anyway. The humans looked at him distrustfully. "well I'm not getting a job here it seems. Damn people hate me now." Vondel smiled at Raven as the humans walked away with angry glares at him. He took her to a nearby resturant and, of course, most humans fled. But Vondel took out his blade and pinned the chief to the wall before he could escape. He causually walked over and took the man down before staring him straight in the eyes. "Now you are going to serve man and my friend their some of the best food you got. Ill eat anything and im pretty sure my friend will eat you if you dont hurry. Now move it." The man started crying as he dashed to the back to start cooking. Vondel walked to a table and invited Raven to sit. "I really dont like doing that. Im a nice guy at heart but sometimes you need to be tough on people ya know? Still makes me feel guilty though." Vondel laughed and took his own seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 pm
Raven chuckled as she had taken his hand and gotten up, walking with him to the restraunt, watching the humans flee in fear, the only one that Vondel had made stay was the chief, she almost laughed again "Thats something i wont ever get, how you can feel anything for those who are so quick to judge and act on. Did you know that at one point these humans ancesters were killing eachother because of some silly thing called witchcraft? It rather amused me how fast they were to accuse." she said as she took a seat that he had offered, looking around "im sure what ever he makes will have a slight taste of tears" she said as she took in a breath, smelling the humans tears of fear.

Kisa flinched a bit again as the girl had exlaimed her happyness that she had gotten her to smile, though she couldn't help but laugh at the strange girl "Do you think we should check it out..?" She asked as she looked down once more, "But then.. maybe we should leave them to what ever they are doing..." she murmered a bit more quietly.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 pm
Vondel actually thought on that for a second before smiling again. "Well I guess its becasue I like to help others, without regard for how they treat me. Its just who I am. I try to prove myself the better I suspect. As for the food I dont mind it too much. I was going to put salt on my food anyway." Vondel laughed and looked over to the chief that was busy preparing their meal with tear filled eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm
"But....But..... ish a tea party!!!!!" she looked down as if sad for a second "Awwwwwww come on, maby we can make some more great friends and has fun and play and hang out" she rambled on and on till she thought kisa was lost by her words befor befor she turned into a fox and jumped on kisa's sholder "Giddy up" her ears were perked twords the noise she refered to as a "tea party" she tilted her head as she saw people in the distance running twords them and screaming "hmmm must be a good tea party!!!! hury or were gonna miss it!!!!!" she wimpered  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 pm
"Hmm, that is a good point, though i perfer the faster method of simply killing off those who piss me off, though i think i like your method better, i might try it sometime" she gave him a small wink as she finished her thought trail. She looked to the chief and took ina small breath, "hmm, he's serving you some Pork chops, he's using very rare seasonings, he's going all out, smells like its going to be very spicy" She murmered before she took another breath in "you will have a salad as a side dish, hidden valley ranch to go with it, some crutons and cheddar cheese" she said not even looking into the kitchen as she spoke. "And.. i do believe thats a pie in the oven i smell, rubarb." She smiled at him politly "And it will all be ready in about five minutes, hope you don't mind the wait" she chuckled and leaned back in her chair.

Kisa watched the girl as she grumbled about the tea party before finally leapping onto her shoulder, she was taken aback and stumbled backwards a bit from the shock before she blinked and looked at the fox that now sat on her shoulder, whining about the tea party "ok ok" she said "hang on" she murmered as her skin began to ripple and change and her dragon form appeared to have burst from the human body, the fox still on her shoulder, from the looks of the humans she assumed that it was a good few miles, they looked worn out, and she wondered how this shape shifter had heard them coming, though she didn't bother asking as her wings spread out and gave a mighty flap, bringing them airborn quickly as she began to soar in the direction that the humans were running from, staying low enough that she could watch them to make sure they were giong in the right direction, though she saw no need when they approached a city and saw only two remaining that went into a restraunt as she landed on the roof top of a building, her form shifting again back into a human "umm.. your ok right..?" She asked hoping she didn't scare her new found friend.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff