• Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:14 pm
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
Mumei the Rogue
Dimearl
mhh... the photo thing would be VERY hot........XD
and wow your right!! i think candance and gray would look so cute together!!!! 4laugh
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
Mumei the Rogue

I don't think Skye and Selena would work out together. Skye is gorgeous, and Selena is hot, and they're both daring, but Skye... Isn't, well, manly. He's too "pretty boy" and not shallow enough. And Selena's attitude would be too much for Skye in the long run, like you implied. xd Skye's the wrong kind of attractive, and Skye's not enough of a blind puppy to allow Selena's attitude. 3nodding However, they TOTALLY work together in a photo shoot or hanging out. xd

Gill and Chase are both great characters, as is Gale! 3nodding (Though Tao is my monogamous husband. <3 ) Maybe Luna can be with Rock instead? And maybe Skye could marry Eve instead?? sweatdrop (Well, I don't actually like the sound of Skye and Eve myself, maybe Skye and Selena does sound better, but I still think it wouldn't work. ><; )

Yeah. A photoshoot would work. Mhm. Hot.

Attitudes aren't very good though.

Yeah probably Luna and Rock. Still up for the idea for Luna and Luke though. Lol

Gray and Candace?

Candace and Gray would be... ADORABLE!! heart

^^ I know right??? I could see it clearly! Both quiet. Both artistic. Mhm. Plus the colors are really relaxing.

Who elseeeeeee. Oh. Luna and Kai????

Mmmmm... I dunno about that one... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Mumei the Rogue
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX

^^ I know right??? I could see it clearly! Both quiet. Both artistic. Mhm. Plus the colors are really relaxing.

Uuuuh. How about.

((OMiGOSH. GILL AND CHASEEEEEE!))

Anyways............ ^.^'

How 'bouts... Kurt and Popuri?  

Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX

Dimearl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:42 pm
hmm.. gill and chase would be hot.....[ lol but who else? xd quote="Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX"]
Mumei the Rogue
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX

Uuuuh. How about.

Anyways............ ^.^'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:07 pm
Dimearl
hmm.. gill and chase would be hot..... lol but who else? xd
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
Mumei the Rogue
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX

Uuuuh. How about.

Anyways............ ^.^'

Uuuuh. Blue and Renee xD  

Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:14 pm
Gray and Candace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 pm
Gamexrocks
Gray and Candace.

Mhm. Already been said xD ((By Me's! Teehee~~ LOL))  

Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX

Dimearl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:10 pm
yes~ and it was a good match <3 4laugh
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
Gamexrocks
Gray and Candace.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Dimearl
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
Gamexrocks
Gray and Candace.

What abouuuuut.

~Cliff and Selena?  

Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX

Dimearl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:53 pm
hm... i think that might work.... but would salena be to pushy for him?, idk, but they are kinda cute together.

hm..... what about Gill and candace? i mean, i like them together more the him and luna..... it just seemslike Gill is the type of guy to get back at some one if they tried to hurt the on he loved, so i thought he would be good for her, what do you guys think?
sweatdrop
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
Dimearl
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
Gamexrocks
Gray and Candace.

What abouuuuut.

~Cliff and Selena?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 pm
They're from the same game, so I'm not sure if this counts, but it's my favorite Angst!Pairing ever, and it's Male!Jamie and the Harvest Goddess from MM. I think they look cute together.

As for intergame, I'd have to say....I've got nothing. I'll probably think of something eventually, though, it just seems like I'm ripping actual relationships apart, somehow.

Gina and Skye.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Dimearl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:48 pm
your right, most of these arnt going to work xp
Mumei the Rogue
Xx-Jaded_Onyx-xX
eveejoystar
Nami and Vaughn. They're both so moody that they would probably fight a lot, but since they're so moody I don't think anyone else could handle them.

Usually, moody couples would be like... Um I guess they could be like in a best friend marriage xD

But people with totally different erm... Moods... Like have so many problems... Okay nevermind I do not understand what I am talking about xD

No, I totally understand what you're trying to say. I think it could work, but it doesn't seem to work as much as many of the others. But we can't expect all of the pairings here to be totally completely compatible. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:05 am
I think Julius and Nami would be pretty interesting. Their like total opposites and opposites do attract. Plus I think that together they'll both complete each other.

Another pairing that I think would work would be...Ann and Luke...well maybe not. They'd be more like best friends instead I think lol never mind about them. How about Gale and...Popuri? He'd be able to teach her all kinds of things and I think that she'll be able to brighten up his day some.

Oh yeah, I'm loving the Gina and Skye thing. That would be EPIC cause it'll be the kind of love that you'll only read in a shojo manga. I think we all know this story and it'll probably go along the lines like this:

"Big time nerd Gina Melody never really wanted anything from life except to be able to follow her dreams of being a doctor. So what happens when the unexpected comes to drop by in the sexy form of Skye Natsume? Will she let this thief steal her heart like he has with others? Or will she act as her eyes and be blinded from the truth? Watch the drama unfold and see if Beauty truly got the geek." xp  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Dimearl

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:30 pm
hm... i kinda see it with Julius and Nami.... but they might not like each other at first , but they do complete each other in a way.

No, i think you're on to some thing, i think if Luke tried to be less dense(he seems like a dense type of guy), him and Ann might work out to be a really cute couple heart

Gale and popuri might work, but i think that Gale might get annoyed some times of her sweatdrop im not sure.....?

Gina and Skye <3 how you wrote that makes me want to read a manga over them X3 they would be VERY cute

hm... how about Luna and Shea? i think it would be cute, spoild girl with a jungle man? lol, just think of it as Tarzan (kinda xp )

Fiyori_Takeshi
I think Julius and Nami would be pretty interesting. Their like total opposites and opposites do attract. Plus I think that together they'll both complete each other.

Another pairing that I think would work would be...Ann and Luke...well maybe not. They'd be more like best friends instead I think lol never mind about them. How about Gale and...Popuri? He'd be able to teach her all kinds of things and I think that she'll be able to brighten up his day some.

Oh yeah, I'm loving the Gina and Skye thing. That would be EPIC cause it'll be the kind of love that you'll only read in a shojo manga. I think we all know this story and it'll probably go along the lines like this:

"Big time nerd Gina Melody never really wanted anything from life except to be able to follow her dreams of being a doctor. So what happens when the unexpected comes to drop by in the sexy form of Skye Natsume? Will she let this thief steal her heart like he has with others? Or will she act as her eyes and be blinded from the truth? Watch the drama unfold and see if Beauty truly got the geek." xp

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:24 pm
Dimearl
hm... i kinda see it with Julius and Nami.... but they might not like each other at first , but they do complete each other in a way.

No, i think you're on to some thing, i think if Luke tried to be less dense(he seems like a dense type of guy), him and Ann might work out to be a really cute couple heart

Gale and popuri might work, but i think that Gale might get annoyed some times of her sweatdrop im not sure.....?

Gina and Skye <3 how you wrote that makes me want to read a manga over them X3 they would be VERY cute

hm... how about Luna and Shea? i think it would be cute, spoild girl with a jungle man? lol, just think of it as Tarzan (kinda xp )

Fiyori_Takeshi

I like the way you think and I must say I agree. Luna and Shea would definitely be an interesting couple. She'd probably get annoyed with him when it comes to his eating habits or something (like how he won't really know which spoon is for what and stuff) but I think it'll be cute cause he'll just look at her with a confused smile and she'll melt heart  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Dimearl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:17 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
Dimearl

Fiyori_Takeshi

I like the way you think and I must say I agree. Luna and Shea would definitely be an interesting couple. She'd probably get annoyed with him when it comes to his eating habits or something (like how he won't really know which spoon is for what and stuff) but I think it'll be cute cause he'll just look at her with a confused smile and she'll melt heart

yay~! im glad that someone likes the way i think 4laugh and you're right, she would probably get annoyed sometimes, but other times, she'll probably be thinking how hot he is and be blushing alot since he doesnt wear a shirt most of the time and he seems like he wouldnt know much about personal space boundaries, so he might smell her hair or some thing that would make luna blush 3nodding idk... aww... now i want someone to write a fanfic over them xd  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff