no
  sexy
View Results

Lil_Toymachinegirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm
softball4ever_34
well i have nothing against bi or les, but thats not the way i role
i can be your friend and stuff, you just won't see me doing sumtin wit a girl neutral

you know who im talkin bout...
Priscilla member haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:39 pm
So we know about the Bi women but there another side to that equation, what with Bi guys. (Since nobody had mentioned it yet) Might as well discuss that to.  

Georg-Pryme

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:58 pm
no disrespect homie but i think that there are very few bi guys in here in the HHH.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:33 pm
Hehe I figured as much, just figured it outta be mentioned.  

Georg-Pryme

Jared3121

Blessed Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 am
I love women but for those who are bisexual, I do not mind becasue it their life and they are allowed to like whoever they want.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 am
Im not bi..
I was about to try it but it wasnt for me.
I'll just stick to dicks. xd

- iLyssieTee -

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 pm
now.... @ Relevant: On point lol im not sooo soo much into asian but only cuz they mostly flat chested but if she top heavy, man imma holla even if her man standin there

@anygirl fence sittin Ill help you choose wink

@ S0_ Amazing yea too much jealousy like the other boy said. I could if i tried but i only like girls who into me, but got no issue with girls who doin both ways. if she got a girl, i gotta make sure she like me too

and why was bi guys even mentioned?! are YOU bi? (must be, talkin bout it openly like that )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm
Look I see none of these guys are bi but i am and say it proudly...

@D33 you act like bein bi is wrong wuts wrong wit guys bein bi

@S0_Amazing me and my girl have the same problem she tends to get jealous of any guys or girls i mess wit cant blame her though

@Relevant Im wit u especially since you said an asian damn skippy  

T3ddY tha PandA

Georg-Pryme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:11 am
x D33 x
now.... @ Relevant: On point lol im not sooo soo much into asian but only cuz they mostly flat chested but if she top heavy, man imma holla even if her man standin there

@ S0_ Amazing yea too much jealousy like the other boy said. I could if i tried but i only like girls who into me, but got no issue with girls who doin both ways. if she got a girl, i gotta make sure she like me too

and why was bi guys even mentioned?! are YOU bi? (must be, talkin bout it openly like that )

heh Yeah I am. So what's your point? In this day and age there really shouldn't be any hate on this subject now should there?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 pm
Georg-Pryme
x D33 x

heh Yeah I am. So what's your point? In this day and age there really shouldn't be any hate on this subject now should there?

believe me theres no hate, nothing against bi dudes. i remember when i questioned myself for a short period of time so i know the feeling. I just said that because there was no one who mentioned it and since u asked, i put you in question about it
@Sahpec shut up lol kno theres nothing wrong with bi dudes. Just because im homophobic* dont mean nothing and he's not even gay so its nothing to me.
*(Yea im homophobic, but im respectful of their ways of relation of love support and intimacy of others, so dont make it seem like m against them...)  

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Georg-Pryme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:09 am
x D33 x
Georg-Pryme
x D33 x

believe me theres no hate, nothing against bi dudes. i remember when i questioned myself for a short period of time so i know the feeling. I just said that because there was no one who mentioned it and since u asked, i put you in question about it
@Sahpec shut up lol kno theres nothing wrong with bi dudes. Just because im homophobic* dont mean nothing and he's not even gay so its nothing to me.
*(Yea im homophobic, but im respectful of their ways of relation of love support and intimacy of others, so dont make it seem like m against them...)

Heh that was a good answer. Putting people on Blast like that isn't always a good idea tho. Sometimes people get hostile. And heh even if I was fully gay not like I change much I'm not flamboyent and s**t razz cuz that's ******** annoying. No lisp, no fashion sense (past normal) hehe none of that stereotypical s**t, (like all my homies expected..which was really funny)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 am
i just want a threesome with my girl and some other girl. other than that i could care less about how u feel about guys and girls.  

Y u n g - P o l o

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

CustomBuild

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:36 am
Y u n g - P o l o
i just want a threesome with my girl and some other girl. other than that i could care less about how u feel about guys and girls.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 pm
MC Relevant
Gouki Zusaki
k3ki-x
lol never met a guy that didnt like a bi chick.
eek

Then you never met a dude with class. wink

...I must not have class... > 3>;;;;

Sadly I must not either, cause we gotta love em :]  

Kromestar

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mature Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items