Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
least favorite epitaph user Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Naota3
i hate when they say same 30 times such a headache

GUESS I'LL GO LOG OUT AND CHECK MY E-MAIL OR SOMETHING.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:09 pm
fk12
Naota3

hah haseo quote  

the crescent goddess

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:53 pm
I used to hate Atoli, but she grew on me for whatever reason. I really liked the Innis music during the battle, so I guess that's kind of what started it. Hahaha. I never really liked Pi though. I hate her voice and her outfit bothers me. Like....it looks squeaky and uncomfortable... sweatdrop I mean, it's hot, but...doesn't it look uber itchy and things? sweatdrop Tarvos was amusing to fight though; I loved the seizure/beserkness. That was kinda cool I guess.

I'm also not all that fond of Yata, but the fact that he was also Wiseman and Nala make me not hate him as much. If Endrance hadn't been Elk first, I guess I'd hate him too. haha. I don't know, it took a while for me to get used to his voice, but I thought he was good to have around because of the charms.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:58 pm
endrance was elk!?  

the crescent goddess

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm
izui II
endrance was elk!?

Yeppers! I don't want to give away any spoilers, but the Macha thing is a big hint. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:32 pm
...wait i beat the trilogy though,and the avi reveals macha, the temptress, which was mia, right?  

the crescent goddess

Dolroth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 pm
Saku. D x
To obessed with Endrance... D :
And plain out annoying.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:16 pm
izui II
...wait i beat the trilogy though,and the avi reveals macha, the temptress, which was mia, right?

More or less. It's more like Mia was Macha, but I guess that's the same thing really. Mia was deleted by CCCorp to get her phase data before the crash of R:1, but she came back to him in R:2 as his avatar.  

yokaiy

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 pm
yokaiy
izui II

More or less. It's more like Mia was Macha, but I guess that's the same thing really. Mia was deleted by CCCorp to get her phase data before the crash of R:1, but she came back to him in R:2 as his avatar.

k thx i just didnt know he was elk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 am
fk12
Naota3

I lol'd so hard.

So much Atoli and Endrance hate. T.T I love them both, especially how Atoli grows so much during the games.

I don't hate any of the Epitaph users, but I have to agree that the Fidchell fight suuuuuuuucks.  

Ayekasong

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm
Ayekasong
fk12
Naota3

I lol'd so hard.

So much Atoli and Endrance hate. T.T I love them both, especially how Atoli grows so much during the games.

I don't hate any of the Epitaph users, but I have to agree that the Fidchell fight suuuuuuuucks.

i said least fave not hate  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:33 pm
Aw, I like Fidchell. D;
I remember when I first played Infection, Skeith scared me. D: Then again, a lot of stuff in that game did. It was a pretty dark game, well to me anyways. Nothing really happy happened. People were falling into comas, you had to fight Epitaphs, and the fields and dungeons were really dark and creepy.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 pm
Hm, there are reasons for me to dislike all of them. Yata needs to get over himself (it was only after the whole shouting about how Aura didn't love him and I decided to post here that I made that conclusion). Ovan is a creeper (I mock him for it. He tore off Azure's arm! D< ) Atoli is annoying at times, but she's a pretty good healer despite constantly running out of MP. Endrance...HIS VOICE. MAKE IT STOPPPPPPP. Saku is annoying and Bo is practically begging to have child molesters stalk him.
I'm cool with Kuhn. He's a ladies man. I can respect that. Pi is cool only because now every time I see a pi symbol I giggle and call it an old hag. Oh, and she's a good fighter.
Gorre was my favorite avatar battle despite being a pain in the butt, Fidchell was probably hardest, or Corbenik, and the easiest was either Macha or Innis.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:34 pm
Mine are Atoli and Sakubo. I would not think either of them would be one.  

miisarecool

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:04 pm
All of the epitaphs have major flaws...but, er...

2.Innis Shino...THAT LYING WH-*AHEM* I mean Shino's a meanie
4.Fidchell
5.Gorre D= WHo didn't hate Saku? Game, Set, Match
7.Tarvos >.> Fanservice...in the epitaphs!? WTF!, and I overall didn't like Tarvos's design.
8.Corby-I'm ending with corby, for one, well HARD AS NUTS!? not really, but
his second form had a shield D= like wtf?! Also...Ovan's an arse to deal with...AND HE DOESN'T JOIN YOU, granted he's....in a better place...  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff