Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Unrelated Stuff / Spam
[ What Are YOU Listening To? ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3

View Results

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:25 pm
As I was reading and getting ready to post, I was listening to "Belated" by New Found Glory, and now I'm listening to "The End Of Everything I Loved" by Daphne Loves Derby. 3nodding

Haha...go xJenjix and moi for listening to DLD. ninja I barely know anything about them, though. Actually...little to nothing. My brother's friend gave us...13 songs. I don't even know if the titles are right...one of them says "middle middle new home demo"...so...w-t-f? xd I like them, though. I haven't listened to them enough to actually have any of the songs memorized yet, though. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:32 am
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

"I see a little silhuetto of a man.Scaramouch scaramouch!Will you do the fandango?"Ok...i'll stop myself now...lol  

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

[.Rikocette.Echoes.]

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:49 pm
OMGWTFBBQ I LOVE BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY! That's me and my dad's song. whee

Right now, I'm listening to, 'XO', by Fall Out Boy. But soon, I'll be listening to 'The Anthem', by Good Charlotte. <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:41 pm
I am currently listening to "Stuck In America" by Sugarcult.

And now it's over.

Now I'm listening to "Hate Every Beautiful Day" by Sugarcult. 3nodding

Starburstnova
Captain

PrincessMeg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:54 pm
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen) - FOB  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:19 am
Trendy - Reel Big Fish

Ida the Scientist

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:44 am
Bohemian Rhapsody is me and my friend Katie's song.XD

Now im listening to Vampires Will Never Hurt You by My Chemical Romance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:41 pm
ninja rofl "Halfway Around The World" by A Teens. sweatdrop

OKAY. I ADMIT IT. I LOVE POP MUSIC. Like...Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys and A Teens. ninja

It's not GOOD, but it's so goddamn catchy!! Lame lyrics, but...omfg. I just love it. sweatdrop I need to go drop off the face of the planet now. ninja

heart rofl

I'm such a freak.

Starburstnova
Captain

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:46 pm
Now I'm listening to "Wild Wind" from Yu Yu Hakusho. It's in Japanese. ninja A couple years ago I went through almost a whole year without listening to barely ANY English music, and if it was...it was from an anime. sweatdrop It was really bad. But some of it was really good music! It was when I first started gaining my REAL appreciation for music!

What's sad is that I still remember the lyrics. Yes, the Japanese lyrics. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:51 pm
Starburstnova
ninja rofl "Halfway Around The World" by A Teens. sweatdrop

OKAY. I ADMIT IT. I LOVE POP MUSIC. Like...Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys and A Teens. ninja

It's not GOOD, but it's so goddamn catchy!! Lame lyrics, but...omfg. I just love it. sweatdrop I need to go drop off the face of the planet now. ninja

heart rofl

I'm such a freak.

I<3Pop.
I'm not afriad to admit it. biggrin
If people think that we're freaks, that's their problem. talk2hand

A New Kind of Army - Anti-Flag

allisono340

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:52 pm
allisono340
I<3Pop.
I'm not afriad to admit it. biggrin
If people think that we're freaks, that's their problem. talk2hand

A New Kind of Army - Anti-Flag

blaugh w00t for pop-lovin'! xd

I'm not really ashamed to admit it. In a way it's a guilty pleasure, but only some of it...'cause some is just SO bad. Some is quite good, but...some is awful. My guilty pleasure song is "It's Like, Wow" by Leslie Carter. If you don't know the song, you can get the jist just from the title. redface

But I don't care about admitting how much I love Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears (earlier stuff, mostly though).

Though I've found bands that I like more, now. Like, for me...I like most everything, if not everything that Green Day and Fall Out Boy makes...Backstreet Boys...I love 'em, but I can't say the same for them.

I do really love pop music though. I love rock more though. I think I like a mix of the two best.

[/ramble]

I started out this post listening to "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson, then I was listening to "The Surf Song" by my cousin's band, Bonus...now I'm listening to... "This Fire" by Franz Ferdinand.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:37 am
I like some pop.Not all of it though.Like every now and then i like a Britney Spears song.And im addicted to that song Incomplete by Backstreet Boys.And Gone..i think its called.Might be N*Sync.lol.Im more of a rock person though soo whatever..

Was listening to What's My Age Again by Blink 182.Now listening to The Chronicles Of Life And Death by Good Charlotte.<3  

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

PrincessMeg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:07 pm
Sophomore Slump Or Comback Of The Year - FOB  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:07 pm
Dance, Dance----FOB
Dead on arrival----FOB

whee  

Mrs Joe Trohman

Starburstnova
Captain