Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  There you go.
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 pm
...Nah not really.. See, I ended up on sick leave for a week because I got a bad case of the flu.. So my boss whom is the biggest b***h I've known in years decides, "Oh thank you for the doctor's notice, I'm turning your papers in and telling HR you quit. But I'm not going to contact you about it at all and let you find out through another employee who has your phone number to text you. Bai." So now I am left without a job, and 1 paycheck left before I am completely broke.. and rent is due on the 5th =_= Also my car payment is well past due..

Holy crap I've been typing out resumes and applications so much today that the words are all running together x__X I need a nap.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 pm
Do you know where she lives because, in all seriousness, that b***h should die. Not now but right now. >_>  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm
She lives out in Louisville somewhere.. The ridiculous part about it is that her husband makes more than enough to support them the rest of their lives, yet she takes a store management position that someone with more experience and a better attitude could have that NEEDS the money.

Also the people she gives all the hours away to are the same way, they DON'T NEED THEM like other people do -_- I had one girl b***h at me saying that her Husband wants her to quit because they make more than enough money but she wouldn't feel right about leaving.
Wtf.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 pm
M i n a k o
She lives out in Louisville somewhere.. The ridiculous part about it is that her husband makes more than enough to support them the rest of their lives, yet she takes a store management position that someone with more experience and a better attitude could have that NEEDS the money.

Also the people she gives all the hours away to are the same way, they DON'T NEED THEM like other people do -_- I had one girl b***h at me saying that her Husband wants her to quit because they make more than enough money but she wouldn't feel right about leaving.
Wtf.
That person is an idiot. It's those kind of people I want to slap and say "WHY ARE YOU HERE? When there are hundreds of people without a job? You wanna know why they don't have one?! BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

If I had someone that made enough to support me, I'd quit. I wouldn't feel guilty about leaving a job that someone else could have when I'm well supported. I'd feel more guilty if I stayed.

It's like that one person at works that needs to retire, though yeah, they'll miss the workplace staying at work just because you need something to do isn't a good enough excuse any more. Not with the economy as sucky as it is. You need something to do? Busy yourself with a hobby, not a job.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 pm
You know you can probably file a complaint with the fair business bureau about that, since it is forgery on her part.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm
Well I have to go in there and pick up my check still and I'm going to get a copy of my doctors note made as well that i turned into her for the unemployment office.. My Grandma seems to think that I can get unemployment for this but I don't know >_>. I just want to hurry up and find a temporary source of income and go from there.

M i n a k o
Crew

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 pm
An expectation of color~

*hugs Shifty-kun* I'm sorry... I know how it is to have a billion tiny things that shouldn't bug you get to ya by sheer mass.

~From a grey sky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm
*ish hugged* Thanks, Rym'ika. ^_^

@Minako- Louisville, huh? I'm getting stationed at Fort Knox soon. I can feed her to puppies for ya. :B  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 pm
Heh that would be awesome xD Fort Knox isn't too far away from where I'm at.. I don't think..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 pm
I'm pretty sure that's elgible for unemployment too ^^ Your grandma is win :3  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:58 pm
Well, why don't you play some MODERN WARFARE 2?

It's SUPER REALISTIC.

Although, not as realistic as the next one, Modern Warfare 3.

FYI, I know it's a joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm
o_o

I don't get why thats even allowed..

Bosses firing you on certain grounds of "bad employee behavior" when its stuff that is excusable.. especially if this employee has worked there foreverrrrs.

Sue that hoe. x]

Hope you find another job soon Alex.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm
It actually isn't even considered bad work behavior XDD I was out on sick leave.. So if they somehow found a way to call my sick leave that then they've lost their damn minds XD.

I see MW2 being played at my house daily...

..D A I L Y...
X____X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 pm
@Minako- Find out where she lives and consider her puppy chow within the next 6 to 18 months. xD

@Steph- lol The only realism of Modern Warfare 2 is that there's chewing tobacco in the humvees. xD  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

d e b i J

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm

modern warfare is annoying to play Dx
id rather play gears of war O.o

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]