Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Back to Guilds

For all who hate the next teen fad! 

Tags: Hate, Justin Bieber, Annoying 

Reply We Hate Justin Bieber!
Justin Bieber might come to my school and perform Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Notoriously Bizarre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:55 pm
kintina_forever
ewwwwwwwwwww! i think im gonna be sick!!!! justin bieber suck d**k 4 realz i saw his gf!ewwwww shes a nasty b***h just like him

He has a gf? Weird. I thought he was gay  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Notoriously Bizarre
kintina_forever
ewwwwwwwwwww! i think im gonna be sick!!!! justin bieber suck d**k 4 realz i saw his gf!ewwwww shes a nasty b***h just like him

He has a gf? Weird. I thought he was gay

that would explain so much!!  

suicide_pony_1

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

dredreanna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 pm
If he tries to talk to u be rude to him then if he asks u wats ur problem ignore him!!!I'd do it!!Oh and don't let him touch and if he does scrub your skin with holly water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:33 pm
Find a school where a bunch of inner-city badass's go, and tell them when, and where hes going to be, give them matching masks, and gloves. Also, this kid is so cocky, he'll probably not bring UNIFORMS (Guards), so they'll be able to attack him easier.
Also, make him love you, take whatever you can from him, up your school status, and totally humiliate him.

TwiTardStalker101

The Mercenary Rp

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm
if he came to my school my friends and i would Capture him and publicly execute him with a baseball bat,a Pump Shotgun,and a Chain  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 pm
destroy the beaver freak as quickly as u can shove a c4 down his throat xp  

x--Rawr Poptarts

350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

baeruto

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm
You know what I would do first I would stare at him, in a disgusted manner, then YELL "Dude Why are you even here? NO you can't reach out to your fans here BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE HERE!! We're a bunch of Cholos, Gangsters, and Rockers. We don't care who you are"
And then most of the dumb girls would look at me like I'm an idiot and I would be like, "Don't look at me like that. When he's singing Favorite Girl (yes I've heard it before) he's not talking about you he's talking about his little sister you dumbasses!"
And then another week of fights would break out, all because of Retarded Monkey Sac Justin Beiber.

But first! I WOULD butt rape him, with a broom since I has no male sex organs, and then i would draw a p***s on his cheek and j**z all over his face. he'd probably be happy to break it to his girlfriend this way instead of the 'hard' way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 pm
the first time i heard him i thought it was a girl singing them my little sister (aka a fckin retard) told me it was a hot "guy" named justin beiber im like "hasnt he went through puberty yet?!?!?!?  

xIX-Kai-XIx

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:18 pm
Pfft I would get into a fight with him -.-
Then i'd break his throat so he will never sing again =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:47 pm
Notoriously Bizarre
No lie.

My school register this radio contest thing, and all we have to do is go online and vote for our school for Justin Bieber to come. And guess what? My school is winning.

So there is a high chance that Justin Bieber is coming...and girls at my school are already screaming.

It gets worst. He's going to be hanging out with my school ASB (student council) the whole day. And I'll be stuck with ASB that day with him, FML

Anyways, give me some tips on what to do with this guy while he's here at my school.

btw, I'm planning on making money off of him, by getting his autograph and selling it on ebay biggrin
THROW AN EGG AT HIM XD no seriosly  

Talyn9

OMG_s0 rAnDoM

4,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 pm
after he's done at ur school and crap. after school u should shove him a dark alley and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat. ur gonna need a gorilla suit to hide ur idenity  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:05 pm
act like u like him then run to the rest room and puke out those words scratch that puke on him twisted twisted twisted biggrin biggrin biggrin xd xd xd  

Jazp3r -_-

x_Crescent_Moonlight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 pm
DoomKaiser15
the first time i heard him i thought it was a girl singing them my little sister (aka a fckin retard) told me it was a hot "guy" named justin beiber im like "hasnt he went through puberty yet?!?!?!?

AME HERE!! When I first heard One time, I'm like "This girl can't sing"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm
call me and will take him out there!  

Gostin

dredreanna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm
x_Crescent_Moonlight
DoomKaiser15

AME HERE!! When I first heard One time, I'm like "This girl can't sing"
Seriously that's wat I thought.Then one of my bestfriends almost ripped my throat out cause I insulted her "husband".Then I laughed at her and ran. lol  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff