Reply General Discussion
I Want Kids But... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm
I'm definitely going to want kids around my 30's or so. I don't really care what race creed or religion the woman is as long as she is a stable, intelligent,respectable individual. I'd rather have one or two sons; probably named Mateo or Antonio. Id like to have a daughter after my son(s) so that i'd have the whole big bro thing going. I'd want to name her either Lauren or Carmen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 pm
I only want a son. but i dont because i dont want to look down on him. I also think kids will be hella expensive. XD As far as the age, I want to do it the year i get out of college (also want to be married by then too)

I only want a son because deep in my heart i wanna be a better father than mine, but i also want to give him the life as a son i only wish i had. Although i hate my middle name, I want to carry on this name title i have. Im the 2nd in my generation, so he the third... etc. The sad part behind it is that i only want a son truthfully because i want to prove im a man, because it takes a man to raise a man. Selfish i know, hence why i wont curse him into that light. Kinda battling myself because of that....

I wouldnt mind a daughter but im already over protective of the girls i date so my daughter would have security same level as the President.  

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ReIevant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:10 pm
My older sister's name is Lauren. 3nodding
If I have a daughter, I want to name her Sylvia.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff