Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm
"Hmph." She pouted like a spoiled girl, which was a pretty good definition of her character. "That's quite simple, they can just call me Kashi. It's cute, simple, and my nickname when I was younger."

She snorted before continuing. "And if they want to call me anything different, well, they'll learn quickly enough that I won't put up with that." No, no, nonono. She was not going to stand for that, no matter what the little brats would do.

"Especially since you yourself seem confident they will be coming," she smirked.

"Now I just need to meet this....girl."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm
"Rangi, mother... Her name is Rangi." He nodded, smiling as he leaned in to touch his nose lightly to the lioness's shoulder. "And you can meet her whenever you'd like, I'm sure she'd be honored."

He stepped back, stretching out slowly as his claws pawed at the ground before straightening himself out. "Are you coming back with me, or are you going to stay out here and think a bit longer?"

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 am
"Rangi, hm?" The name was familiar. Veeery familiar. Must be someone close to the royals, as Akasha almost never bothered to mingle with anyone below that. She wasn't as much about status as she was about trying to impress Zahi (or well, she used to try).

"Yes, that would probably be best..." she thought, already wanting to have plans for these (gulp) grandchildren of hers. She smirked for a moment, but it quickly disappeared. Mbali wouldn't put up with her really doing anything, though....she would need a plan of her own.

Distracted, she almost waved him off, but thought otherwise. "No, I'll return with you. I can happily say that my son cheered me up." And also gave her a new idea.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 am
He eyed his mother warily for a moment, something about her turn-around and that smirk making the fur just beneath his mane prickle as only she could make him do when she was up to something. He'd have to keep an eye on her, and maybe do what he could to discourage her from doing something silly... But all of that could wait for another day.

"As always, I am glad to be of service, mother." He managed a soft smirk of his own, his filled with more adoration than plotting as they turned to return to the center of their house together.

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers