Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Most Memorable Final Bosses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:53 am
Liquid Ocelot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm
ZenWolf65
nitnit
Zenwolf - What's an old school game? The oldest one mentioned so far is Earthbound I believe.

im talkin about the first video you showed. i've envcer heard of that one

Oh, that game is Iji. It's only like 1 or 2 years old. Practically the entire thing was made by 1 guy on the program "game maker". For such small manpower, and, frankly such a bad program, that's a really big accomplishment. It's arguably the best game created with the program.  

nitnit
Captain

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm
Memorable final bosses eh?... well Kefka and the Egg Mecha/Shuttle from Sonic & Knuckle's Doom's Day Zone spring from my head right off the bat.

... though I would think Lavos from Chrono Trigger would be up there as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:24 pm
nitnit
Full battle is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQnofZ7Sg8o

(felt like posting in this thread but was unsure where to continue the discussion)

But that's... that's not fair. v_v  

pathetic_negi_magician

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 pm
Heheh, it really requires mastery of reflexes, and recognizing the patterns of each attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67eLpLhxEPg&feature=related (click HQ or 480p) - definitive high quality video of the "maximum charge" General Tor on the highest difficulty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm
nitnit
Heheh, it really requires mastery of reflexes, and recognizing the patterns of each attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67eLpLhxEPg&feature=related (click HQ or 480p) - definitive high quality video of the "maximum charge" General Tor on the highest difficulty.

...Wow. And I thought that I Wanna Be The Guy (on maximum difficulty) was tough.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Transformed Empress Sarah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm
S-okuru the vampire
thats a tough call. i have to say...probably.... the final hazard from sa2 or perfect chaos from sa
Ok i have to take that back. if anything it is Fontain from Bioshock. it took me almost all of last night to beat him  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Heh, not to be offensive, but I thought that fountain was really easy, and a letdown.

Also, magician, I think that iwbtg is definitely harder, I just didn't like it too much because it was so absurdly hard, lol.  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 pm
S-okuru the vampire
S-okuru the vampire
thats a tough call. i have to say...probably.... the final hazard from sa2 or perfect chaos from sa
Ok i have to take that back. if anything it is Fontain from Bioshock. it took me almost all of last night to beat him

Are you bad at life then?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 am
nitnit
Also, magician, I think that iwbtg is definitely harder, I just didn't like it too much because it was so absurdly hard, lol.

Fair enough. In either case, I stick to rpg's for a reason. v_v  

pathetic_negi_magician

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 am
nitnit

Yeah, that boss is mostly reflexes and pattern memorization, with a bit of timing, but it's not too hard. Granted, I haven't tried it on Ultimortal yet, and my comp does have a bit of slowdown, which makes it easier... Fun fight, though (except for the Skysmashers... the creator is right, nobody likes Skysmashers)

I think the final boss of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is pretty memorable, if you had friends to play with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm
I think the final boss of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is pretty memorable, if you had friends to play with.To this day, I don't know how to get to the final boss. Back when I still played it, I think I had 70+ days, but still never got to the thing.  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Raike99
darkslasherX is your master
I think the final boss of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is pretty memorable, if you had friends to play with.
To this day, I don't know how to get to the final boss. Back when I still played it, I think I had 70+ days, but still never got to the thing.
You had to find the secret element in the desert, then go to the hidden village behind the giant miasma stream. I think the clues to the secret element's location in the desert were some sort of riddle or poem or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm
The last boss of Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
He made me go "WTF!?"
I still have never beat him. -_____-

The Booty Warrior

Dapper Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chaossalad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 pm
The last boss in the game infinite undiscovery (forgot his name), and the final boss in The world ends with you, love that game  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff