Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hip Hop's HaveN

Back to Guilds

A Place To Meet New People And Talk About Hip-Hop 

Tags: rap music, hip hop, r&b music, swagg, triphop 

Reply Music Discussion
Lil Wayne?The Most Overrated rapper of this Decade?.... [e] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil wayne is so ...
  fake and disgrace to hip hop.
  real and the best rapper alive.
View Results

Young Piece

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm
idk, im not Lil Wayne neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:22 pm
I can't say I hate him cuz i got the carter 3 but i wouldn't say he's the worst rapper of the decade neutral He's not the best but definitely not the worst. I'm a Lupe Fiasco fan so my opinion is a little biased tho mrgreen the day lil wayne bytes off of Lupe is the day i hate him 4eva lol xd  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm
DatNergoMakveliBeDaI11est
I bought The Carter now comparing that to his sht today you can see that he turned from a rapper with, talent to become good to a pop corn rapper with shtty gimmicks.
yup that screams radio s**t all the way.. i cant lie i officially hate all the s**t he puts on the radio almost, but when i listen to his underground s**t its like a whole different wayne. like his last mixtape. he sounded hungry as ******** on most of those tracks like he wanted to rip it for real.. not cause he was gettin paid for a lil verse... idk just me  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 pm
S0_Amazing
DatNergoMakveliBeDaI11est
I bought The Carter now comparing that to his sht today you can see that he turned from a rapper with, talent to become good to a pop corn rapper with shtty gimmicks.
yup that screams radio s**t all the way.. i cant lie i officially hate all the s**t he puts on the radio almost, but when i listen to his underground s**t its like a whole different wayne. like his last mixtape. he sounded hungry as ******** on most of those tracks like he wanted to rip it for real.. not cause he was gettin paid for a lil verse... idk just me

When he tries hes not half bad just like fitty when he tries hes decent but when they just put out that lame a** sht that they, have been for years. It just gets to the point where you think they suck really bad like on some silk the shocker sht lol.  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

D-O-S Beatz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 pm
lil wayne ain't s**t to me stare

All I can say is...lil wayne can get shitted on by my favorite rappers.

(kool g rap, BDK, The Roots, ogc, freestyle fellowship ect ect..)

a whole bunch of rappers. its a fact tho.

if you gonna bite someones lyrics

you'll get shitted on easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm
D-O-S Beatz

well see id have to disagree simply because wayne has been known to rise to the occasion when he gets on a track with a legend... not all the time, but often enough  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

D-O-S Beatz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz

well see id have to disagree simply because wayne has been known to rise to the occasion when he gets on a track with a legend... not all the time, but often enough

phss, I'd be embarrassed to be next to lil wayne, let alone go on a track with him.

still.. anyone with good rapping skills and knows what he's talking about can s**t on lil wayne anytime anywhere.
if lil wayne was a real hip hop dude, he go battle dudes in a cypher...but then again..that s**t will never happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm
D-O-S Beatz
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz

phss, I'd be embarrassed to be next to lil wayne, let alone go on a track with him.

still.. anyone with good rapping skills and knows what he's talking about can s**t on lil wayne anytime anywhere.
if lil wayne was a real hip hop dude, he go battle dudes in a cypher...but then again..that s**t will never happen.
... i see you only listen to his radio music obviously... so arguing with you would get us nowhere.. ehhh thank God for freedom of speech  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

D-O-S Beatz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 pm
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz

... i see you only listen to his radio music obviously... so arguing with you would get us nowhere.. ehhh thank God for freedom of speech

na.. I've actually peep his underground stuff. I use to listen some his stuff before everybody started riding d**k HARD!

Im just not Impressed. maybe its me or he really can't do this rap s**t.
which can't. but then, he just sounds like he's a fishy dood to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm
D-O-S Beatz
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz

na.. I've actually peep his underground stuff. I use to listen some his stuff before everybody started riding d**k HARD!

i know that happened to me when some of his underground s**t went mainstream and EVERYBODY was on him.. it got annoying... but then i realized.. like EVERYBODY wouldnt be on him if some of his s**t wasnt hot.. then i went back to focusing on his lyrics... like i'll admit he gets away with a lot of s**t cause he's lil wayne... but after hearing No Ceilings.. like the ***** has SOME talent  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Ishi Of Tha Beast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 am
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz
S0_Amazing
D-O-S Beatz

i know that happened to me when some of his underground s**t went mainstream and EVERYBODY was on him.. it got annoying... but then i realized.. like EVERYBODY wouldnt be on him if some of his s**t wasnt hot.. then i went back to focusing on his lyrics... like i'll admit he gets away with a lot of s**t cause he's lil wayne... but after hearing No Ceilings.. like the ***** has SOME talent

Same ish I liked him when he deserved to get some play now when he is weak putting out the same lame ish he gets some play. Its like give the ***** probs when he deserves it not after he sold out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 pm
S0_Amazing
stare i hate threads like these... you can dislike that ***** as a person, but you can't take away from him as an artist. the guy is a genius... not to mention he's gettin paid for goin harder than most underground rappers. i mean he's killin the mixtape scene like crazy already. have you heard his latest mixtape no ceilings??? if you tell me he's overrated after that then it's blatent hate

thank you.
*clap clap clap*  

Nsamachan

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff