Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 am
"What do ya mean a myth!?"Issun asked outraged,"That adventure was real alright,its just that....people stoped believing in the gods...."Issun added sadly kicking a small peble looking annoyed.
"OWWWWIE!"Starz cried flailing while holding her head where the rock hit,"We gotta go to the Konohana tree!"She jumped up and dash towards the direction where the blossom tree was.Issun bounced after her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:10 pm
Sparky followed calmly after her.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 pm
Starz ran up to the shrine but didn't go through it.
"What's matter,sweetie?"Issun bounced up on her shoulder.
"Well,um.."Starz fiddled with her fingers,"What did great spirit Sakuya meant when she said that we had to go to the great tree?"
"Oh, that,"Issun thought about it for a momment then snapped his fingers,"Right!You have to go through the shrine."
"But,I've never was allowed to go through the shrine though..."
"Like I always say,Leap before ya think now go in."Issun bounced happily,Starz nodded and went through the shrine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:27 pm
Sparky went through the shrine too. "You know, issun. Your not that much of a bad guy." He said calmly.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 pm
"WHO SAID THAT I WAS A BAD GUY!?"Issun's glowing color went from green to red and was bouncing angerily on Starz shoulder.Starz was in awe that the surroundings had suddenly changed and there was a glowing and a large fruit hanging on the great tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 pm
Sparky grinned. "Skye." He replied.
His shadow laughed.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 pm
"Um...Issun do we go in the tree?"Starz asked looking in the bright light in the tree.
"Of course where else!"Issun bounced happily and turned to Sparky,"Well ya comin or not?" Starz walked in the bright light.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 pm
Sparky smiled. "This is going to be interesting." He said.

"You got that right!" A female voice replied.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:56 pm
When Starz walked in her mouth went agape.The place inside the tree was bigger than she expected it to be.Issun just smiled,"This place hasn't changed since the last time I was here."Issun looked around remembering the last time he and Amaterasu came here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm
Suddenly Sparky's shadow came into human form. "This place looks sweet." She said, her elbow on Sparky's shoulder.
"It is nice. Issun." He said looking at Issun. "Is this the place where you and Amaterasu once were?" HE asked.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm
"It was the first place where we met the first Celestial Brush god Yomigami,"Issun sighed,"And it was the first place where our adventure started."Issun added sadly looking down at his feet again.Starz felt bad for the poor ponicle.
"You must really miss Great Goddess Amaterasu."Starz said looking at Issun.Issun nodded sadly and turned his head away from the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 pm
"Hey, it's okay little guy." Sparky assured. "You might me her again someday." He added smiling.

Skye grew short. "Yeah!" She added. She was Issun's size. ((Shadow's can be big and small))

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:26 pm
"I-I m-mean i-its not th-that I-Il-like her or-or anything."Issun blushed trying to make a serious face.Starz giggled.
"Okay whatever you say Issun."
"Wh-What's that su-suppose to mean!?"Issun asked his blush had deepend to a crimson red.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 pm
Skye grew up to Sparky's size. "Does Issun have a crush?" She whispered.

Sparky grinned. "Yes, yes he does."

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm
"N-NO I-I D-DON'T"Issun's face had turned a tomato red,"C-come on we gotta keep moving."He muttered.
Starz giggled and walked on.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces