Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:06 pm

Oh wow...I giggled my way through that. Great commentary xd
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:36 pm

I never thought of that connection, but it makes wonderful sense. History repeats itself. Often. Almost scary in some cases at how things can be so a like. This isn't the first time I've seen a connection like this. But I never thought to look for one connected to Christianity.

Very interesting.

Skasha

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:25 pm

That really makes me think... My grandmother is Catholic, and I've always said let there be tollerance among all Religions. I can use this to justify the fact that I can go my way, and she can go hers. Being eccletic, I worship many gods from many pantheons. The Kemetic Pantheon is one of them. [nods]
So yeah. Being forced off too quickly. Blah. I might post more later.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:13 pm

WebenBanu
Quote:
1. Both were conceived of a virgin.

Hrw wasn't. Ast (Isis) revived Wsyr (Osiris) from the dead in order to have intercourse with Him and conceive Hrw. She was also married to Him, so She's not a virgin in either sense of the word.^_^
My only major comment to Weben's wonderful commentary:

Isis/Ast has great taste in men. Ever since I was young, I was strongly attracted to Osiris/Wsyr. It's hard to explain; I guess it would be something like 'idol worship' with celebrities that some young firls have, but I wasn't obsessive. Whenever I was reading about him, I felt the utmost respect for his figure and saw him as being incredibly wise, fair, kind, and handsome.

Yeah... sweatdrop I was an odd child...

Jameta
Captain

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out