Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 am
The little godling thought again about where he'd go. Well, first he'd have to figure out how to get DOWN... Violet eyes slowly looked over to the nearest ledge. The ground and world far below were obscured, hidden from view by the clouds. "You could find whoever's in charge of memory... Ask them... As for me..." He turned full-body to stare down. "All I know is I want to find my brother, Athrun... Beyond that... I'm not sure. I suppose once I find him, I'll be on the lookout for something else. Maybe I'll wander around before I look for Athrun..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm
"Now there's something I hadn't genuinely thought of..." Din said aloud, more to herself than to the other god. Seeking out Memory. She supposed that she hadn't contemplated it because she hadn't ever been one for favors. Typically, if she asked for a favor, she didn't repay it. If she didn't repay it, she made enemies. And once she got in the habit of asking for favors, it snowballed into a lot of favors. That was a lot of enemies she would make out of mostly neutral individuals.

She'd ponder that before using it, but it was certainly something to ponder.

"I suppose you're right... Once you find what you're looking for, there's almost always something else, isn't there? I guess even if I were to find out about my last life, that alone would bring up more questions than I have now." Maybe it was stupid to be so insistent on her last life. A waste of time. She had already wasted a lot of time on it, though, so why not finish the job?

"Well, I suppose I wish you luck with that. If I ever run into you again in this life, I'll be sure to ask how you're doing. For now, though, I think I'll be going down." Din said with a slight bow. "Later, and good luck Xav."

((Fin?))  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out