Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Jibba-Jabba Forum
Get 100$ on us - Chase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image
I can't help being a gorgeous fiend.

*points up* What she said.

But yeah. My mom and Aunt were both really mad when Chase bought them out, because Wamu was a pretty okay bank and Chase sucks.

But I also hate long waits at the bank. I think the longest we've ever had to wait at my aunt's branch was like 10 minutes, though. But again, that could just be the people at my aunt's branch.

It's just the card I drew.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm
I'm a Wells Fargo customer. Not that I'm happy with them - since I have a college checking account they give me no interest (technically they do, but it is a pittance). I would switch, but checking is free for me at Wells Fargo...  

Marlyna

Heart of Time

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:08 pm
Chase is not a good bank. They won't even have free checking now. Worse, they just instigated a policy that if you don't have a particular balance, or make a $500 deposit each month (not cumulative, $500 at once) they will charge a big fee.

I finally left because the policies have gotten so bad. And every time I had to talk to someone at Chase, for any reason, I got bad attitude from them. When Chase took over WaMu, they just replaced a lot of people with jerks.  
Jibba-Jabba Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff