Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
how do you get triplets and such? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  *click*
View Results

Kedarci

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:04 am
Luck, pure luck! Or maybe a Curse. I've never had a twin (except once in TS1, but i think that was a glitch "the evil uncontrollable twin glitch") and apart from the novelty I'm not sure I want one. Two kids, One being older is work enough. Heck, One kid is work enough  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:53 am
The twins are toddlers at last and it's hard work so why would you want triplets? oh and their non-identical stare (and how do you change your sims clothes?)  

~Celtic Rose~

KonoSetsuna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:41 pm
One of my sim familys gets twins everytime i have them too...Well do it. Its funny because none of my other familys will, some may have 1 set of twins in lucky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:14 am
twins suuuuck >.<

i made a woman named Mother (first name) Nature (last name) and gave her the Ecological Guru clothes with boolprop (the outfit is one leaf covering each "naughty part"). then i used boolprop to get the Tombstone of L&D, then when the neighboors came over to welcome her i used ToLD to make her preg. first with Julius Rose (a sim i made) and she had an alien baby (he is an alien). then i made her preg. with Circe Beaker (yeah she got preg with another woman) and she had twins. i freaked out and was happy because thats the first time ive ever gotten twins. after that i made her preg. with the blonde Curious brother (cant remember his name) and she had twins AGAIN. thats twins two times in a row. i dont know if im lucky or something or if boolprop helped improve my chances or something... anyway it was a pain in the a** (pardon my french) raising two sets of twins and one alien baby.

the werid part is...both sets of twins looked the SAME, and when they were toddlers i could see their details better. both boys had the same hair style, color, same eyes, eye color, bone structure and everything. same with the two girls even though one set of twins was boy + girl and the other was boy + girl. the only way i could tell them appart was (thank god) they had different clothes T-T  

[ Gasp ]

de.Lici.ous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:41 pm
SirEmino
Me? No way! Taking care of a twins is hard enaugh!

AGREED.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:25 am
Now they are are older, they are completely identical apart from one has grey eyes and the other girl has green eyes.  

~Celtic Rose~

athena08905

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:56 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
1. Twins are completely random, no cheat will make you have twins. It's decided when you hear the music, not at birth.

2. To get triplets and quads, go to www.modthesims2.com and search for "Triplets and Quads" and download the hack from twojeffs.

haha, that's funny, you think you're smart...there is a cheat to make twins, and the music just indicates that your sim is pregnant...wow...go play sims some more...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 am
AnnoyingEvil1
1. Twins are completely random, no cheat will make you have twins. It's decided when you hear the music, not at birth.

2. To get triplets and quads, go to www.modthesims2.com and search for "Triplets and Quads" and download the hack from twojeffs.
yeah- but i have heard roumors that 'Twinzr2cute' or something like that causes you to get twins, but if you have OFB, then it's 'Forcetwins'  

Zwiebelsaft!

Sytomai

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:48 pm
Mary-Sue (pleasant) gives birth to twins. First, Angela and Lillith, then (for me) a boy and a girl. I've re-installed about 4 times, and every time she's given birth to those twins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:03 pm
My sim had triplets once, and I didn't use any cheats. It was pretty bad, because she already had two toddlers. sweatdrop It was very tricky. I don't know how it happened,maybe it was a glitch or something.  

Chikiya

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:06 pm
Actually, there is a cheat for getting twins. Sometime during the pregnancy, use forcetwins and they will have twins no matter what.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:48 am
athena08905
[ Gasp ]
twins suuuuck >.<

i made a woman named Mother (first name) Nature (last name) and gave her the Ecological Guru clothes with boolprop (the outfit is one leaf covering each "naughty part"). then i used boolprop to get the Tombstone of L&D, then when the neighboors came over to welcome her i used ToLD to make her preg. first with Julius Rose (a sim i made) and she had an alien baby (he is an alien). then i made her preg. with Circe Beaker (yeah she got preg with another woman) and she had twins. i freaked out and was happy because thats the first time ive ever gotten twins. after that i made her preg. with the blonde Curious brother (cant remember his name) and she had twins AGAIN. thats twins two times in a row. i dont know if im lucky or something or if boolprop helped improve my chances or something... anyway it was a pain in the a** (pardon my french) raising two sets of twins and one alien baby.

the werid part is...both sets of twins looked the SAME, and when they were toddlers i could see their details better. both boys had the same hair style, color, same eyes, eye color, bone structure and everything. same with the two girls even though one set of twins was boy + girl and the other was boy + girl. the only way i could tell them appart was (thank god) they had different clothes T-T

waiiiit one second...you are saying there is a cheat or code or hack for making your sims preggie!? what is it!? PM me back on the code/cheat or whatever

stare  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out