hi!~
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 am
MonkeyFen
Moonlight_HuangHou
So cute!! ^^
I noticed you changed back!! The whole dark avi you had going on really was different and nice! What item was it that was the...flower on the side of your head?

I totally forgot about gaia's main forums! I remember that avi (the pic)!! Does the glitch still happen?

The flower on my head . . . I forgot. eek I didn't save a picture of it either. sweatdrop

I don't know if that glitch happens still . . . I sold my veil. sweatdrop
Aw. ^^ Well it was very pretty.
You sold it? How much was it at the time? I remember I sold a white veil for around 300K before......(that's how I got a coco back).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 am
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oh!! You really match the pic. It looks like there's a dog near that warewolf like how you have the little white werewolf near your avi too!!

That's Brightwolf. He's a "guest" you get for teaming up with the werewolves in Adventurequest.

User Image

The pose I like was part of some kind of super attack. Normally, the Lycan armor had the skinny factor and overall good posture of my avatar. No tail or awesome pose, though.

User Image

I haven't played that game in so long. I also haven't played the game that started my interest in werewolves in a long time (although tat's because I screwed myself over in that one).
Oooh!!! I've seen ads for that game around. What game was it that got you into werewolves? I always thought it might have been movies. For me it was movies. Dad likes scary movies. The one I remember I really liked back then was "An American werewolf in London". XD I think that's what it's called?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:22 am
Black_Angel_Flowne
One of the things I really like about Gaia's outfits is the fact that most of the clothes can be worn by either gender. Lots of the games I play (Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing for examples) usually have really feminine clothes for the girls and some really awesome looking outfits for men. (Animal Crossing lets ya wear everything, but... you wear it as a skirt. crying )

My favorite items are the guitar that I'm always carrying, and the little Pumpkin critter on my head. heart xp
Harvest Moon!!! I've finally made it further in Harvest moon tree of tranquility but I stopped for a bit b/c it was repetitive since I have so many fields and animals. My girl's finally pregnant and has a child (with Luke). Now just for it to grow up and walk/talk. But I wish there were more of a variety of outfits. It's just a few just different color kinds. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 am
Black_Angel_Flowne
Oh, since we're on the topic, I thought I'd try and make a new sig avi for my character, but I went to tektek.com and... it's changed a lot. sweatdrop Where do we create those little avis now???

Isn't still the dream avatar maker? I haven't been on tektek for a while... >.<  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Black_Angel_Flowne
One of the things I really like about Gaia's outfits is the fact that most of the clothes can be worn by either gender. Lots of the games I play (Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing for examples) usually have really feminine clothes for the girls and some really awesome looking outfits for men. (Animal Crossing lets ya wear everything, but... you wear it as a skirt. crying )

My favorite items are the guitar that I'm always carrying, and the little Pumpkin critter on my head. heart xp
Harvest Moon!!! I've finally made it further in Harvest moon tree of tranquility but I stopped for a bit b/c it was repetitive since I have so many fields and animals. My girl's finally pregnant and has a child (with Luke). Now just for it to grow up and walk/talk. But I wish there were more of a variety of outfits. It's just a few just different color kinds. crying

...They fixed everything in Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. It's been given a way bigger boost when it comes to the game. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:55 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Black_Angel_Flowne
Oh, since we're on the topic, I thought I'd try and make a new sig avi for my character, but I went to tektek.com and... it's changed a lot. sweatdrop Where do we create those little avis now???

It's changed a lot. First thing I get is this bar at the top with stuff for Gaia, Playstation, Webdesign, ect... and then a whole bunch of stuff underneath...  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:59 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oooh!!! I've seen ads for that game around. What game was it that got you into werewolves? I always thought it might have been movies. For me it was movies. Dad likes scary movies. The one I remember I really liked back then was "An American werewolf in London". XD I think that's what it's called?

The game that got me into werewolves is called "MonstersGame." It's a vampires vs werewolves game, and I went with werewolves because I figured they'd be the underdogs (pun only slightly intended).

I soon after picked Adventurequest up and found the Lycan armor, which made werewolves more awesome for me.

Upon returning to Gaia, I found there were clothes. That is one of the reasons I started using Gaia more often; I wanted to get the outfit. Being invited to this guild also helped me stay on here.

Back to the topic: The only werewolf film I've seen isn't really a werewolf film. It was Van Helsing. I've been meaning to see others. There's one on On Demand I could watch, and I'm going to see "The Wolfman" when it comes out.

Also, I read a book about the different origins and myths of werewolves from different cultures.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 pm
DUBBLE POAST TIEM

I also like the fact that my avatar can do this:

User Image  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:48 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Black_Angel_Flowne

lol... sweatdrop
I just realized it's tektek.org, not tektek.com...
I swear it's just one of those days... lol sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:39 am
lol I love the pic Dornkus!!!

@Black Angel Flowne
Ah! No worries. I do that all the time which is why it takes me a bit to get to the real tektek. >_>
(ARG! I've been so lazy to log onto the forums and post as of late. XD)  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:34 am
My main color is always black white and blue. I'm working on making other color avis but I like this color scheme. And it always matches my lunar items.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Not much one can do with a centaur avi, but I try.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm
@Moon

You do well though!! ^_^ The current one looks especially pretty!

@Apiyo
Lunar items are pretty!! I tend to try various colors. I tried all black with slight reds and for some reason I couldn't make a decent looking avi....hmm...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm
I was trying to think of a brighter avatar.
It obviously didn't work.
I was getting bored with my dark color scheme so I went to tektek and tried to find a random item to inspire me.
And I still ended up with a dark avatar. rofl

I still like it though, it's different than things I've done recently.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 am
so long since i posted on gaia.. what i like about my avatar is that .. he is so kewl.. i also change my avi most of the time.. crying

lols.. xD i never get happy with one avatar.. XD  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces