Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:59 pm
User Image

Name: Lysa, Lore, Aramina Beltara (Ren faire persona), Nymph of Mischief
Path: None set, I have interests in Egypt, Greek, Celtio, and Shinto
Likes: Reading, ren faires, book collecting, music (rock, new age, Celtic, faire, asian pop/rock, trance, drum and bass, classical...) swords, snow leopards, cats, Stargate (Daniel Jackson is my hero), camping, rain, mist, fog, thunderstorms, water, Scottish heather, Scotland, Japan, Greece, Egypt, Atlantis
Dislikes: Annoying step brothers, disrespectful people, close minded people
Details: I'm 20 years old (going to be 21 March 28th) and have been reading into different paths for about ten years now. Always had an interest in mythology, supernatural/paranormal, "stranger" things ever since I was little. I have a cat named Dara's who's just as spazzy as me... And I'm an extreme caffiene addict. Other things: I'm a counsler/sister/listener/advisor to a majority of people, I work as the executive assistant to SUITE Magazine, and I have a shadow cat that follows me around. I've also been a Texas rennie for over six years with one out of state faire being in Ohio.
Personal Statement: Be respectful to my ideas and me and I'll be respectful to you. Be an idiot, and disrepect others or me, and my faith in you will go down and I'll be less likely to acknowledge you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:24 pm
I've been here for a while, but since I haven't posted much (and love talking about myself) here am I.

Name: The Wallaby (Though my given name is Sierra)
Path: Eclectic
Likes: Tarot, astrology, cartooning, webcomics (Jack, BDK, Misty the Mouse, Vinci and Arti, Betterdays, Sabrina, etc.), snow, open-mindedness, and rainbows.
Dislikes: Conservatives (sorry daddy), alchohol and drugs, people and things that destroy the environment, clubbing baby seals to make slippers, people without a sense of humor, "1337", and computer teachers who fail you because you don't know chatroom emoticons ::fumes::
Details: 16 and spunky! I live in Mad Beach, Florida, and attend a military school. My sun sign is Leo, and I show it whenever possible. 5 foot short and a girlscout, I've got a loving boyfriend and wonderful parents. I always knew a path intune with nature was for me, even though I never thought of Paganism (I was almost the brainwashed majority who thinks you do human sacrifices!).
Personal Statement: Don't shove your religion down my throat and I won't shove my fist down yours. (I guess... sounds a bit threatening.)

The Wallaby

toboetsukasa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:21 pm
Name: Tj Cosner
Path: Wicca
Dislikes: Preps and money.
Details: I think I'm a fun loving guy who likes to help out wherever I can.
Personal Statement: I love my religion and want to meet others who do, too..

My gold just reached 6666  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:36 pm
Name: Draoi, but my real name is Benjamin.
Path: Celtic pagan, with Taoist and Buddhist influences
Dislikes: Hypocrits, intolerant people, and math
Details: Though I own several books on the subject, and have gathered information from numerous internet resources, I'm new as a pagan practitioner. I'm looking to learn more about communion with nature and magic(or magick, if you like)
Personal Statement: To be a man of knowledge, one must be light and fluid. - Yaqui mystic

Draoi

ForeverandAlways

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:02 pm
Name: Mia
Path: Undecided.
Likes: The rain, storms, wolves, dragons, the moon, the sun, water in general, large felines, eyes, reading, writing, magic the gathering, yu-gi-oh, duel masters.
Dislikes: I have an anger problem (I'm implosive) so this area is a bit vague and vast.
Details: I'm 14. I'll be 15 in august. I'm a leo. I live in Arkansas for the moment. I move alot. I don't know a hole lot about paganism but I like to learn.
Personal Statement: Knowledge is powerful and eternial. Use it well. ~me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:40 pm
Name: Aquila, or nick
Path: electic (dainic, egyptian, greek, Tiaoism)
Dislikes:intolerance, stupidity, narssicity (sp)
Details: i was raised a christian but decided to go my own way, im currently stuck in the pacific on a tiny island called okinawa, half my family lives in ND and the other half lives here, i practice alone, but i do have firends who are wiccan as well
Personal Statement: i hate stupidity, above all else...if you said some thing completely moronic, be assured i will yell at you biggrin ,

Akwila

alatica

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:16 pm
Name: Alatica
Path: Celtic Reconstructionist, leaning toward Druidism.
Likes: Ancient history, anthropology, music, writing, poetry, divination, sleep, friends etc.
Dislikes: Arrogance, ignorance and disrespect; people that take advantage of others.
Details: Well, I'm 15 years old, have been studying various forms of Paganism for 2 years now. I'm an otherkin of the dragon nature (no, don't assume fluffiness because I'm otherkin.) I am also an empath. If you have any questions regarding any of the above be it my path, otherkiness or etc., I'll try to answer as best I can whenever I get around to checking my messages.
Personal Statement: Just that people are all originally good and sometimes its the smallest things which can make a difference in some one's life, so do your best to look to people's good qualities rather than the bad.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:15 am
Name: Elias Starsson
Path: Asatru, but mostly with the Vanir
Likes: History, mythology, debate, nature, and Pagan women blaugh
Dislikes: Stupidity, arrogance and supremacy
Details: I'm 20, finishing college, and big into heavy metal
Personal Statement: Never give a sword to a man who can't dance - Celtic proverb  

Wampyr Konig

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:48 am
Name: Jishin
Status: New member -- I'd have posted earlier, but wanted to spend time reading the guild first, to kind of get to know what it was like. Hi, folks!
Path: Extremely eclectic
Dislikes: Not much. Bleu cheese. People who think they know what I should be doing with my life. That's about it.
Details: I'm a solitary explorer along the way. I use bits and pieces of lots of different things. Outside of the religious/magical realm, I love all kinds of games, play roller hockey, have recently returned to school (programming and graphic arts), and love to entertain and have people over.
Personal Statement: "Sir, I would rather be right than be President." -- Henry Clay, Speech on the Compromise Measures (1850). Words to live by!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:08 pm
Name: Amabael, or Ruka
Path: Traditional Celtic Cottage Pagan (with some soy sauce on the side)
Likes: chocolate, arts and crafts, aquariums, 80's cartoons, nachos
Dislikes: insects, horror movies
Details: I have been Pagan for about 8 years, and my path has taken me down many roads. I am not Wiccan, and I consider myself more a traditionalist than an eclectic practitioner, but I do have a degree of eclecticism on my path.
Personal Statement: Badger badger badger badger...........  

MaddLlama

KougerKat

Shadowy Rogue

6,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:29 am
Name: Lizzy a.k.a. KougerKat
Path: Wiccan but as to what path - undecided
Likes: music of all kinds, nature, camping, band, art, poetry, stuffed animals, cats, horses, books, photography, tarot, and the list goes on...
Dislikes: Ignorance, stubborn people, lies
Details: I'm Lizzy, a 20 y-o college student, that's studying psychology. I'm usually found in class, on a horse, on the net, or with a book. I am usually walking around with my nose in a book, or a camera in my hand. I grew up in a wiccan household, and so have been around it all my life.
Personal Statement: Live every day to the fullest, have no regrest, you never know when it will be your last.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:17 pm
Name: Tahpenes
Path: Very eclectic.
Likes: Mountains, martial arts, swimming, plants, history, cooking, activism, self-sufficiency, video games....
Dislikes: Weight-lifting, litigation work, Peeps, egoism, Walmart
Details: Twenty-three, law student, prone to bouts of existential angst
Personal Statement: Reality is to a large part subjective, and nobody can really know ultimate truth; even given that, some "opinions" are still wrong and deserving of little to no respect.  

Tahpenes

Quotable Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200

Sweet Aesthetic

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:19 pm
Name: Sweet Aesthetic or Kai
Path: Egyptian(ish) pagan (still into studying)
Dislikes: conceited people, stereotypes/ers, fluffy bunnyfers!!
Details/Personal Statement: I haven't been around lately, so you may not know me. Being that my old friends have been banned or just left the guild doesnt leave me with people i know too well. i love to lurk though, don't think i died if i don't post for a while. And as for a random fact: i'm afraid of driving next to semi trucks.
I'm a leo. *rawr* blaugh

heart Kai  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:17 pm
Name: Shannon (or Trinity)

Path: Eclectic wiccan (For now..)

Dislikes: People who disagree with me without facts or logic to back up their claim (I know it sounds kind of arogant but it's true..), I tend not to like the majority of christians, the bible, the school system

Details: I've studied wicca off and on for about...2 to 3 years and I'm interested in tarot, runes, herbs, elemental magic, and shamanism

Personal Statement: "Nothing of me is original, I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known" (Not mine but I love it..)

Narcotic Cupcake

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

WitchChild212

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:37 pm
Name: Rose
Path: Undecided sweatdrop
Likes: To write short stories an poems, watch scary movies, drawing, listening to music, and listening to other people.
Dislikes: Selfish people, heights, bugs *cringes* and evil dust bunnies 3nodding
Details: I'm 14 live in the middle of nowhere... I have a small group of friends, and my cousin is my best friend. Yeah, and at times I actually can be THAT boring stare sweatdrop
Personal statement: *thinks* Can't think of one at the moment at all... But normally I state I don't have one 'cause I don't talk. I'm too quiet.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff