I'm A Gay Furry
  I'm A Bi Furry
  I'm A Lesbian Furry
  I'm A Straight Furry
View Results

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm
Noninimicus
Dude, hot. Where did those pics come from?

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/865148/
Lapping The Competition by Zaush
(It's a clean page, no worries everyone.)

Ulric Kessler
>.< someone help I wanna post pics but can't -whines-

I can't tell what the exact problem is, so I'll just run through several things.

1. Get a photobucket/imageshack/whatever account so you can upload things there and use their URLs here.
2. Enable viewing images on your gaia account settings...I think that's where it was. I seem to recall somewhere in there is an option on something that auto-hides images and turns them to links in case of undesirable images being shown.
3. If the above doesn't solve your problems, then you're going to have to specify what you mean... neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 pm
Noninimicus
iKyameron
Post Your Favorite Furry Pictures Below;

Adult Furry Pictures Must Be Linked!

Mine Is:
User Image

My Favorite Inappropriate One Is:

Husky And Rosco

Dude, hot. Where did those pics come from?

FurPiled.Com  

iPenguin L

Gundamu

Assimilated Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 pm
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q269/gelgoogman/Furry/1225663688shonuff44_sweaty_sweecorn.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 pm
REALLY! What's the connection? D:

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lunatyk5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm
Dirt the meow
Well, the majority of furries are dudes. :3
you know what they say about the internet, everyone is a guy XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 pm
I have a really cute pic from Second Life but it's tasteful nudity...

Selene Aries
Putting gay and lesbian on the list is kind of redundant. xd

Anyone else find it interesting that there is a separate term homosexual women, but not for men?

In any case, I actually consider myself pansexual.

What's with this "pansexual" stuff? I thought bisexual basically covered someone who liked both or any gender, and now we have some fancy-a** term for "I'll screw anything with 2 legs that's consenting." It's like calling liberals progressive. I get it. You don't need a fancy word for it.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 pm
Psycho Lee
I have a really cute pic from Second Life but it's tasteful nudity...

Selene Aries
Putting gay and lesbian on the list is kind of redundant. xd

Anyone else find it interesting that there is a separate term homosexual women, but not for men?

In any case, I actually consider myself pansexual.

What's with this "pansexual" stuff? I thought bisexual basically covered someone who liked both or any gender, and now we have some fancy-a** term for "I'll screw anything with 2 legs that's consenting." It's like calling liberals progressive. I get it. You don't need a fancy word for it.
From what I've seen it's basically just there to sound like deep s**t.

I've met a lot pansexuals, and every single one of them has been a high and mighty pushy d**k about their sexuality.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:22 pm
Pansexual goes beyond bisexual in the sense that it is not about gender. For one, people are not always easily defined as being male or female, not with transgenders and intersex individuals. By saying I am pansexual I am making the point that a person's gender is meaningless to me, that I care more about what kind of person they are. My attraction is not to any specific gender, but personality types.  

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 pm
Atlaas

I've met a lot pansexuals, and every single one of them has been a high and mighty pushy d**k about their sexuality.

People are people, no matter their affiliation, you are bound to run across jerks no matter where you look. Unfortunately, the bad seeds tend to make a whole group look bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:32 pm
Selene Aries
Atlaas

People are people, no matter their affiliation, you are bound to run across jerks no matter what you look. Unfortunately, the bad seeds tend to make a whole group look bad.
It really effects your opinion when every single on of them you've ever met is a huge d**k about it.

Y'know, I have a few pansexual friends, and they're okay people, aside from their sexuality.

Because if it ever comes up, it turns into, "I LIKE PEOPLE FOR "DEEPER" REASONS. I AM BETTER THAN YOU."

What you said though. Totally. It's like how attention whore teenagers make bisexuals look bad.

Atlaas

Lunatyk5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:44 pm
Selene Aries
Unfortunately, the bad seeds tend to make a whole group look bad.
that is very true...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 pm
Atlaas
Selene Aries
Atlaas

People are people, no matter their affiliation, you are bound to run across jerks no matter what you look. Unfortunately, the bad seeds tend to make a whole group look bad.
It really effects your opinion when every single on of them you've ever met is a huge d**k about it.

Y'know, I have a few pansexual friends, and they're okay people, aside from their sexuality.

Because if it ever comes up, it turns into, "I LIKE PEOPLE FOR "DEEPER" REASONS. I AM BETTER THAN YOU."

What you said though. Totally. It's like how attention whore teenagers make bisexuals look bad.

Well those people are idiots. They may think they are better, but they are just a superficial as everyone else. We all have our preferences, different little details that attracts and turns us away from people. Just because someone's preferences are different than another, does not make them any better.

The only person that could ever make the claim they are any better than others is if they liked everyone, no matter their appearance or personality. I am pretty sure this person does not exist.  

Selene Aries

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm
ok im lost v?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm
-waves hands vigorously-

HELLO, CAN YOU GUYS SEE ME? gonk

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lunatyk5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 pm
if you've posted a picture... then no, I can't see it at all...  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff