Reply Naruto Guild
okay, click here if you are questing for a ninja band Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naara-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:18 pm
I'm just posting to tell everyone goos luck on the headband.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:46 pm
i really love naruto and the headbands look really cool. unfortunately i've only been on gaia for a few days. as of this post i have 842g so i've got a long, long way to go and love that i got this excuse to help me along the way.  

rasagan

Agenta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:49 pm
I'm questing for it because I want my avatar to look like a ninja ninja ... I have even pledged my Oath (click on my signature for more details) and right now I've got about 20, 484 gold and still going..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:05 pm
Just wanted to say good luck to everyone looking for a headband. I wish that I had more than just this one so I could help yall out.
Also, I would love to help people just as soon as I get my own "impossible" quest finished (points at sig).
I wanna look like that.  

dragonalliance

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:09 pm
I really, really want the ninja band! -points to dream avvie in siggy below-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:44 am
Naruto is awesome!!! Yes, I'm questing for a head band. I've got 2K  

pinoyidol2006

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:51 am
its funny how i ended up with mine....on December 7th i decided to sell all the stuff i owned..which totaled about 94k...which ended up being just enough to buy it....i sold 2 staffs of the angels, and alot of other stuff i really liked...then on December 8th(my birthday) my brother told me he had bought a present for me from the Gaia Marketplace and i figured....OMGOMGOMG SOMETIN I NEED....he knew i had been questing a headband for close to half a year and he had bought me one.....i told him i bought one the night before....so he gave me 2 staffs to replace the ones i sold.....SO NICE OF HIM YAY....but yeah now i'm questing Kitsune to finish my Ninja quest...so whatever you do, dont give me gold for a headband...give it to someone who deserves it more than me.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff