Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
New Captain.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm
oh u smart i didn't think of that =3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:04 pm
Master Stamp
that is very nice of you all and ni are you hyper? because your really funny oh and 1 warning if you would actually do this (not exactly expecting you to but you can if you want) watch out for those really weird profiles and people i got freaked ut at this one guys interests

can you bump me up to vc so I can help the guild more!?!? and can I ban the people who have never once posted?  

Janicetza

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 pm
eh ni knows nothing about rude ppl except some ppl in the rally right now such ppl have bad taste of nekos -u- YET IS SO FUUUN!!!!lol i made of this guy that made fun of this other guy then ni made fun the guy who made fun of the other guy and ni just alugh and@-@ i get ntohing what am SAYING!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:13 pm
Janicetza
Master Stamp
that is very nice of you all and ni are you hyper? because your really funny oh and 1 warning if you would actually do this (not exactly expecting you to but you can if you want) watch out for those really weird profiles and people i got freaked ut at this one guys interests

can you bump me up to vc so I can help the guild more!?!? and can I ban the people who have never once posted?

sorry but no banning and i have to know you a little better to promote you to vc but you can be in crew and still invite people but still only met you here soyeah nee to know you better and ni i under stand everything your saying  

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:23 pm
REALLY!!!AW NI THANKS U ALOT!!!! i am an excited person if u need more information BOUT NI!!!!ASK NI!!!!YAAAAAY!!!so wonderful is this world yash anywho ppl are rude still so ni still trying DON'T WORRY NEW CAPTAIN NI GOT THING GOO AND TAKEN CARE OF THIS IS NEKOS WAR IS THERE ANOTHER NEKO GUILD CHALLENGING US SEND ME FOR THE ACTIVE WAR!!!!NEKO REVOLUTION HAVE STARTED NOW!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm
wow...... thats really dedicated for someone who just joined  

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 pm
oh no ni has been here for along time =3 ago still ni knows everything alil NI HAS STARTED A WAR!!!!well actually ni hasn't did warX3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:38 pm
but your last on the members list even after deathsand555 who was at the bottom of the members list yesterday  

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Janicetza

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:46 pm
Master Stamp
Janicetza
Master Stamp

sorry but no banning and i have to know you a little better to promote you to vc but you can be in crew and still invite people but still only met you here soyeah nee to know you better and ni i under stand everything your saying

I know you are all new at this and stuff but 300 members and 90% of them unactive. We need to start fresh which means people unactive banned. Sorry if you seem mean banning people but it's life sorry but someones got to do it and you should try not only being nice but DOING SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS GUILD A BIGGER BETTER PLACE. and if we have 600members and 50% active 50% not active that is still a big problem!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm
Master Stamp
but your last on the members list even after deathsand555 who was at the bottom of the members list yesterday
Sir I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!  

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:53 pm
Ok any ways im going to look for new members so bye  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 pm
im back got homework so i guess i'll talk but after homework guild work!  

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nathaniela Alicea

Hilarious Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 pm
man im so late at knowing things and now ill know less sence i have to go on hiatus crying but it wont make a difference i need help to keep in touch at least a 50% or 60% of what happens and the rps  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Janicetza
Master Stamp
Janicetza
Master Stamp

I know you are all new at this and stuff but 300 members and 90% of them unactive. We need to start fresh which means people unactive banned. Sorry if you seem mean banning people but it's life sorry but someones got to do it and you should try not only being nice but DOING SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS GUILD A BIGGER BETTER PLACE. and if we have 600members and 50% active 50% not active that is still a big problem!
correction... 5000  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:01 pm
[duble post... but post correction] 5132 menbers... as soon as our wold be menber gets the gold  
neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff