Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
Sky City (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 pm
Nem drew his gun and pointed it towards her. "Your from sky city? those who were following me were sent from sky city. how can i know you wont shoot me in the back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:16 pm
shruging she stands up "well havent you noticed i dont have a gun i dont even know how to hold one "she remarks and points up "and look at the smoke from the underworlders attack i want to know why all this fighting why cant we make this peacefully in this world "she replies sadly .  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 pm
Nem got up, still pointing the gun towards her. "I dont know and i dont care what happened to your flying city. all i know is that someone up their came down and started killing my friends. then chasing me like some sort of animal to this s**t-hole"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:29 pm
what im saying is first it's my home not my city i am a woman i have no right's to the throne second it could of been a survivor out for vengence i dont know i only arrived here and i have no reason to go and attack the under world i want peace not violence " the girl says bravely fear in her eyes but not her voice as she keeps looking him directly unflinching in the face " you want to know also why all this is happening mainly the attacks on your people i say let's work togather and find out then "she says questioningly.  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm
Nem puts the gun down. "Fine" He sits down and starts pressing some buttons on a PDA atached to his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:37 pm
nodding apolegetically for his loss before kneeling down and pointing torwards the city in the distance "is it friendly or none or do we need to slip in and see "she asks curiously looking over his PDA.  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 pm
Nem shook his head. " I dont have much in this about anything outside the underworld as you call it. only some things that ive found pretty obvious. as how bright it is as an example. right now im just checking if the air here is breathable"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:49 pm
umm hello "she points to her face and chuckles " i have no helmet on it should be fine for you too " she replies as she looks around as a squrril scampers by and dives into a tree.  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:59 pm
Nem nods "Thats true but my people have lived underground for centuries. the air down there is toxic so we wear these air filters outside of filtered buildings." he sais and points at the mask covering his face from the nose down. "we've eveloped into being able to breath it, though it has a drug like effect even though its not lethal." The PDA gave away a small beep. "Its done scaning... oh....thats not good."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 pm
looking at him curiously "whats not good and ohh okay it's like how im use to highly pressured oxygen to breath"she replies looking over him concernedly .  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 pm
Nem nods. "Living underground have made our bodies develope diferently than yours. you still breath air, though less. we breath a toxin. normal air would slowly suffocate me"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 pm
ohh well umm are you okay with your mask on for now "she asks worriedly as she looks his face over for suffication markings.  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm
Nem nods again. "Yeah, and dont worry it would probaly take a litte more than a day... hows it going breathing for you, the air pressure is different here after all"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:59 pm
smiling softly"abit hard but im fine "she replies as she stands up and offer's her hand in help.  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Nem takes her hands and gets up. "Hm should we head of to that town you spoke of earlier?"  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff