Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm
Sgt Buckner
Requiem in Mortis
There are going to be cops there, Buckner. I don't know how self-defense laws work, but I'm pretty sure knife against fists equals me in jail.

Not if he throws the first punch.

And I didn't mean actually attacking him with it. I meant drawing it to deter an imminent threat. If he continues to advance, cut his arm. If he still continues to advance, then attack without restriction.
In that case, I'd better sharpen my knife. I was told it's gotten dull, and we have a sharpener in our kitchen.

EDIT: if possible, someone see if we can get some /b/tards to come down and join in the trolling.

EDIT EDIT: on second thought, cancel that. I just read the ED page about WBC.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 am
They don't usually personal army, but if it's going to be bashing a religion they might be for it.

Anyone have an article to their event?  

OberFeldwebel

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 am
One thing that has always bothered me about this pack of animals is their utter lack of respect for the sacrifices made by gays who served with honor in the last 15 years. It's one thing to object to gays in general. But when they enlist and die in service to our nation and common good, they deserve the honors earned by such sacrifice.

Whenever these pathetic pseudo-christians can find a funeral of a gay who died while serving in the military, they will protest as close as the military will allow them. They also verbally attack the parents and siblings during the service. This is the bottom of the barrel in my view.

The upside is that the counter protests are growing larger and more creative.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 am
the Facebook page for the counter-protest

picket schedule off Godhatesfags.com (the WBC website)

I'm going to the one at McClatchy. Knowing some of the types of students there, I won't be surprised if a fight breaks out.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 am
I freaking want to make love to that woman with the Cthulu sign. That's what I should be holding up.

My idea of blasting Queen, Priest and Slayer still stands, though. I just need to convince a friend to go along with it. And download more Queen and Judas Priest.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:35 pm
Requiem in Mortis
I freaking want to make love to that woman with the Cthulu sign. That's what I should be holding up.

My idea of blasting Queen, Priest and Slayer still stands, though. I just need to convince a friend to go along with it. And download more Queen and Judas Priest.
Do you have Skype? I could upload 3 albums of Queen to you. Greatest Hits I & II, and A Night at the Opera.  

Shrantic

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:14 pm
Never bothered getting a Skype, but I can get one for some Queen. Been meaning to get their music anyways. Can't do it now, though, because I'm about to head over to the college.

EDIT: I can run it from my laptop, right? Because my phone is incapable of using anything other than basic Javascript programs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Never bothered getting a Skype, but I can get one for some Queen. Been meaning to get their music anyways. Can't do it now, though, because I'm about to head over to the college.

EDIT: I can run it from my laptop, right? Because my phone is incapable of using anything other than basic Javascript programs.
It's made for PC use. Putting Skype on a mobile phone is YO DAWG -worthy.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 pm
LOL

Did someone put the URL to their sight on /b/?
Because they're getting DDoS'd.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 pm
OberFeldwebel
LOL

Damn, /b/ beat me to it.

Seriously though. I wouldn't be surprised if the WBC site was under constant LOIC bombardment.

Also, anyone know if they make a LOIC program for Macs?  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Sgt Buckner
OberFeldwebel
LOL

Damn, /b/ beat me to it.

Seriously though. I wouldn't be surprised if the WBC site was under constant LOIC bombardment.

No idea.

Might as well make a Windows partition on your Mac, if it's new enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner
OberFeldwebel
LOL

Damn, /b/ beat me to it.

No idea.

Might as well make a Windows partition on your Mac, if it's new enough.

My Mac is pre-Intel processor old.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 pm
Wait, I have to pay for it? Hell no!

Any other way you can upload the albums, Shrantic? Like through a hosting site or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Wait, I have to pay for it? Hell no!

Any other way you can upload the albums, Shrantic? Like through a hosting site or something?
Skype is free for IMs, PC-to-PC calls, and PC-to-1-800 calls. You only have to pay for PC-to-cell or PC-to-landline calls.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:42 am
Floyd
One thing that has always bothered me about this pack of animals is their utter lack of respect for the sacrifices made by gays who served with honor in the last 15 years. It's one thing to object to gays in general. But when they enlist and die in service to our nation and common good, they deserve the honors earned by such sacrifice.

Whenever these pathetic pseudo-christians can find a funeral of a gay who died while serving in the military, they will protest as close as the military will allow them. They also verbally attack the parents and siblings during the service. This is the bottom of the barrel in my view.

+over9000

Also, I know of a couple sites where you can download music one song at a time with no signing up or anything. I'd post the links, but I don't know how it would work with the TOS. I guess you could PM me if you want, just mention something about it in the subject line so I know what it is about.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff