Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Valentines day, love or hate? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentines Day?
  Love it!
  Blarg, I hate it.
  Doesn't matter to me..
View Results

The Dark Lord Bakura

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 pm
Oyogu Ageha
Pain does not exist...

2) First time I had revenge sex was on Valentines Day... Had sex with my friend Kittie, cuz my bf had ignored me all day when I had specifically rode 3 hours in a train to see him.
...in my dojo

That's a bad memory? Sounds like some damn sweet revenge, despite the rest of the day being crap. xd

Valentines Day is good for one thing : Cinnamon Hearts.
Thank god they only come out once a year or else I'd OD on them.

Anyway, for me VDAY isn't a big deal whether I'm single or not. I've never been envious of other 'happy' couples because I enjoy being alone, and my current relationship is pretty healthy so we don't need some crap holiday to remind us to love each other.

UNFORTUNATELY it's VDay on the 14th, 3 year anniversary on the 20th and my girlfriend's birthday in early March, so... this time of the year is kind of a wallet breaker. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 am
Lord_Kae
Oyogu Ageha
Pain does not exist...

2) First time I had revenge sex was on Valentines Day... Had sex with my friend Kittie, cuz my bf had ignored me all day when I had specifically rode 3 hours in a train to see him.
...in my dojo

That's a bad memory? Sounds like some damn sweet revenge, despite the rest of the day being crap. xd
Pain does not exist...

It really was not a good experience at all... well for her apparently it was xDD seems I'm good at what I do... too bad she wasn't ><
...in my dojo

Oh lemontine

Lonely Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Objectivist_musicnerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:48 am
Just another day of me trying to take over the world...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am
I find myself to socially awkward to have a significant other, so i find Valentines day rather lame.  

Don Caballero

Mirao

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am
I like Valentine's Day because it means Anti Valentine's Day party on the 13th. Celebrating and partying all night with good friends and laughing at that stupid overly commercial holiday.

I like Anti Valentine's Day for a second reason, I had my first gay sex last year biggrin .

I prefer to tell my bf how much I like him on other days than designated holidays. I prefer flowers, sweets and treats on a random normal day. It's more romantic.

This year, on the 14th, I guess we'll have dinner but it's to celebrate my bf's new job.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:33 am
Doesn't really matter to me, I don't like or dislike it. *shrug*  

Nyumonster

Skilled Rogue

The Dark Lord Bakura

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm
Objectivist_musicnerd

LOL that reminded me of Zorc n' Pals.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:13 pm
Hmm I might think this year valentine day will be special and different for once ^-^ to me at least.  

Hiroran

Star Hunter

Objectivist_musicnerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 pm
Lord_Kae
Objectivist_musicnerd

LOL that reminded me of Zorc n' Pals.

I was going for Pinky and the Brain, LOL. But your reference is equally awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm
i used to hate it because i never had anyone to share it with, but since last Valentine's Day, i have like it because i have someone to be with for it.

PippinTheKawaiiHobbit

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cult Klassic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:41 pm
I've come to slowly like it. When I was a kid in elementary school, I always gave cards to the girls I liked ^_^. Never got a kiss though sweatdrop

After that, it really didn't matter to me because I never had anyone to share it with. Hell, one Valentines Day I was FORCED to buy candy for my ex by HER MOM. Whoopie dee doo! I never hung out with her after that. I was tierd of her crazy a** mom spoiling her and making my life hell just because I broke up with her daughter. scream

This year though, I feel like it will be really awesome now that I have the most coolest girl in the world to share it with 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 pm
Did you know valentines day is the day most people kill themselves?  

Don Caballero

etluhcs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm
i thought that was christmas :0  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:33 pm
I thought Christmas wins on the suicide scale by a slight margin. Meep?  

Cult Klassic

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm
I know a lot of people believe Valentine's Day is another Hallmark holiday, and I kind of agree. You should do thing's for your significant other through out the entire year not just one day out of 365 other days. Personally, V-Day is just another year of reminder to me how I'll be alone with nothing to share with anyone -.-; And I think my previous statement and feelings clash with one another. .

09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff