Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Unless I'm mistaken and the world is ending... (5th gen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:49 pm
Jonnnn
So? Lets hope they learn from their mistakes instead of introduce a new broken concept. Depends on the pokemon they decide to give it to though.

Lets not make this a Blazblue style "everything is balanced because everything is broken" deal.

Brawl -?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm
i swear pokemon should have just stuck with the original 131/151 can't remember. The new ones to me are ridiculous. stare  

Lt Gigglebottom

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm
MercifuI Fate
i swear pokemon should have just stuck with the original 131/151 can't remember. The new ones to me are ridiculous. stare

I hear this argument so often, and it's sad because almost everyone who says it says it out of sheer ignorance. Often times those who say this statement really only liked a handful of the original pokemon. Honestly, only a handful of pokemon from each generation (including the original) are that great or memorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 am
Meh, I would have been happy had they stuck to the second generation, but whining won't do anything about it.

Anywho, for some reason the new pokemon looks like it will be purple. Don't know why, it just does. (Maybe it reminds me of Toxicroak)

Oh wow do I feel stupid.  

KaosHunter

Friendly Explorer

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 am
I don't really like it emo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 am
I hope there is a time machine trade feature again.  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am
KaosHunter
Meh, I would have been happy had they stuck to the second generation, but whining won't do anything about it.

Anywho, for some reason the new pokemon looks like it will be purple. Don't know why, it just does. (Maybe it reminds me of Toxicroak)

Oh wow do I feel stupid.
Oh gosh it's the new Lucario.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:09 pm
darkslasherX
KaosHunter

Oh wow do I feel stupid.
Oh gosh it's the new Lucario.
And it even gets revealed to the public in a movie during the previous gen. (Looks at the 8th movie)  

pathetic_negi_magician

Your Irish Twin Brother

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:31 pm
Am I the only one here who think he looks awesome? The only dark type I actually think looks cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 pm
Your Irish Twin Brother
Am I the only one here who think he looks awesome? The only dark type I actually think looks cool.

He seems interesting enough, though a slight bit over the top for me anyways...

Still, It shows promise (or not?), as to the other pokemon of this generation. Only time will tell. neutral  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Mezzo_Forte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 pm
Your Irish Twin Brother

I like it. 3nodding I like the other dark types too. d:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 pm
Your Irish Twin Brother

Looks pretty cool to me. I'd spend time trying to find it in the new games (whenever it is they come out).  

KaosHunter

Friendly Explorer

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 pm
lets hope its stats are decent and has a good movepool. moar dark types would definitly make the game a bit more interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:48 pm
Your Irish Twin Brother
I never said he didn't look awesome... by "the new lucario" I meant fans will kill it to death.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm
nitnit
MercifuI Fate

I hear this argument so often, and it's sad because almost everyone who says it says it out of sheer ignorance. Often times those who say this statement really only liked a handful of the original pokemon. Honestly, only a handful of pokemon from each generation (including the original) are that great or memorable.

yeah i agree with you but don't you at least see like looking back at the old days and now that somethings a little bit off? I mean pokemon's been here since like what mid 90's, late 90's. don't you think they've crossed the line of when to actually stop. especially on card trading s**t. Same thing is happening with the Yu-Gi-Oh series in my eyes anyway. So to me yeah a few new pokemon won't hurt the series but from every episode i've seen in the past like two years (which is not much) from what i saw it looked like they got rid of all the originals.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff