L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 am
Lol like I swear that third verse was an eye opener... Knew I would have to flip it hella hard to beat that  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 am
S0_Amazing
Lol like I swear that third verse was an eye opener... Knew I would have to flip it hella hard to beat that

His 3rd verse was crazy sick. rofl  

ReIevant

ReIevant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:22 am
You know...Out of the like..the 20 online battles I've done so far, I never actually got any of them voted on. sweatdrop
I guess I just do it for the fun, and to better myself lyrically, and creatively. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am
MC Relevant
You know...Out of the like..the 20 online battles I've done so far, I never actually got any of them voted on. sweatdrop
I guess I just do it for the fun, and to better myself lyrically, and creatively. xp
s**t nobody voted on OUR battle, huh?! ALRIGHT PEOPLE GO VOTE ON RELEVANT AND MINES BATTLE!! English all bad n s**t xd  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

ReIevant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am
S0_Amazing
MC Relevant
s**t nobody voted on OUR battle, huh?! ALRIGHT PEOPLE GO VOTE ON RELEVANT AND MINES BATTLE!! English all bad n s**t xd
I made a topic for it to be voted on. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm
IceyPimp15
S0_Amazing
CustomBuild
Aye good battle man
mos def. Had to See how ill you were. Hot s**t man. Reason for this battle was to see if you wanted to be in our crew. So far it's me andmy n***a iceypimp. Just been lookin for prospects and you're hella good.

your right. this guy has some nice flow man. i think round for round so amazing won, but there were definitely a lot of high points in custom build's verses. good s**t. go vote on my battle once that guy deletes his extra bars...smh

For sure, I was even askin about crews on here. Yea if you'll have me I'll join up no prob. There any other crews?  

CustomBuild

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:18 pm
CustomBuild
IceyPimp15
S0_Amazing
CustomBuild
Aye good battle man
mos def. Had to See how ill you were. Hot s**t man. Reason for this battle was to see if you wanted to be in our crew. So far it's me andmy n***a iceypimp. Just been lookin for prospects and you're hella good.

your right. this guy has some nice flow man. i think round for round so amazing won, but there were definitely a lot of high points in custom build's verses. good s**t. go vote on my battle once that guy deletes his extra bars...smh

For sure, I was even askin about crews on here. Yea if you'll have me I'll join up no prob. There any other crews?
idk yet, but our crew is set pretty much... We just need a name xd so far it's me, JE, Relevant and now you  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm
CustomBuild
IceyPimp15
S0_Amazing
CustomBuild
Aye good battle man

nice one.

IceyPimp15

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm
S0_Amazing
CustomBuild
IceyPimp15
S0_Amazing
CustomBuild
Aye good battle man

idk yet, but our crew is set pretty much... We just need a name xd so far it's me, JE, Relevant and now you
nice lil recruiting kj lol btw i just added 4 bars to my verse and called me and flo even. feel free to peep em.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Knew get goes hard but damn custom u go hard too.  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 pm
Ishi Of Tha Beast
Huh?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 pm
S0_Amazing
Ishi Of Tha Beast
Huh?

Lol mb called you get.  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 am
Ishi Of Tha Beast
S0_Amazing
Ishi Of Tha Beast
Huh?

Lol mb called you get.
... Once again... Huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am
I GOT IT! SLAUGHTER HOUSE! we are the slaughter house xd ehh? ehh??  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

ReIevant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:17 pm
S0_Amazing
I GOT IT! SLAUGHTER HOUSE! we are the slaughter house xd ehh? ehh??
I already have a friend whose in a real Hip-Hop group named Slaughter House. xD
My friend Powder, you can catch his s**t on Youtube.
Hella' sick flow.

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces