Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Oh dear. EDIT: A CHALLENGE, DEAR GUILD. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dear God in heaven
  WE ARE NOT SAAAAAAFE
View Results

d e b i J

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:06 pm
Dear d e b i J,

I believe it was K-On who once sang, "Oh, my Love, my Sauce, I've hungered for your Lady a long, Cute time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, 2pac, who said "Fighting ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing Cats like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

KuroAkaNeko

"hungered for your lady a long, cute time."
LOL...jeez, this one isnt even about me D;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Dear Trent_Darksithe,

How I long to hear your pesky song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Go Die In A Fire. How your worm-ridden voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded weasel. Such loathing! Let us join together and slaying in unison, your rotten song carrying our hearts to pox-ridden heights.

With love,

StephODell

(I can smell the hate off of that one. Dx )

Dear Trent_Darksithe,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a squishy journey to the deepest pie of my pancreas. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Boston and dance with me across the undulating carpet? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and falling like running goats?

Yours truly,

Tai Takahashi  

Trent_Darksithe

O.G. Lover

3,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:47 pm
StephODell,

You know how the song goes: "warm men say only buns rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your frilly embrace. Now I know how Harry Potter felt when the men first parted to reveal Dumbledore silhouetted against a goeey sky. It was sorrow at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, loving extremely until you get here.

Yours truly,

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

StephODell,

You know how the song goes: "loopy men say only pineapples rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your inedible embrace. Now I know how peter pan felt when the trees first parted to reveal wolverine silhouetted against a meaty sky. It was jealous at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, crawling queerly until you get here.

Yours truly,

d e b i J

My beloved StephODell,

You and I are just two Silky people trying to make it in this Frozen world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of Murder in the past, and I know you've dabbled in Greed, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our Decent love. Without you, I'm nothing but a Soft Bear.

Yours Barely,

dragonmonkey

StephODell,

You know how the song goes: "lovely men say only bears rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your radiant embrace. Now I know how Matthew Williams felt when the hearts first parted to reveal Alfred F. Jones silhouetted against a beautiful sky. It was love at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, thumping cuddlely until you get here.

Yours truly,

Kjuroki Kaze

(*Head/desk* The Hetalia references killed me. xD )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 pm
Tai Takahashi
Kjuroki Kaze
God, I read the one I sent you Tai...I think I may have won...

The kids of tomorrow don't need today

We'll, you're definitely in the lead.
xd

When they live in the sins of yesterday

How could I not be? I sound like some creepy stalker, who has fallen for you all of the sudden AND wants you to RAPE ME!...And something about a pineapple too...

@Steph: Thought you'd like that. ^.^  

Kjuroki Kaze

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 am
Ahh so entertaining XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 am
Well, I TOO SHALL MAKE THEE!!!

Dear LordKiston,

How I long to hear your mushy song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Through the Night. How your sloppy voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded platypus. Such fear! Let us join together and swim in unison, your messy song carrying our hearts to hairy heights.

With love,

Tai Takahashi

HERE'S what I think,

My beloved Tai Takahashi,

You and I are just two Hillariously people trying to make it in this lolicon-ly world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of rape in the past, and I know you've dabbled in anger, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our Konata-ishly love. Without you, I'm nothing but a finger dead fluffy bunnies.

Yours LOLfully,

LordKiston

HA!

*is still typing*  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:30 pm
xD

I love these crazy madlibs. I was dying so hard when I kept getting them from you guildies. Haha. <3

Quote:
Dear Rabid Bagel Cow Thing,

When I think of you, I get tiger in my heart. Though it makes me feel huge, it's also exciting. Whenever we move together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are running at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously long and small with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a jump of the nose? I hope we can keep fishing together for two years.

fishily yours,

E spiritus Halloween

Quote:
Dearest Rabid Bagel Cow Thing,

I cannot begin to describe how jerkily my pinky toe burns for you. As I write this, I'm retching in my coffee, unable to contain my reeling desire. Please, accept my gritty embrace and know that you're truly the mango of my eye.

I yearn for you slowly,

StephODell

Quote:

I believe it was Jay Chou who once sang, "Oh, my grass, my dirt, I've hungered for your toilet a long, smelly time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Chiba, who said "puking ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing turkeys like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Tai Takahashi

Quote:
My beloved Rabid Bagel Cow Thing,

You and I are just two loose people trying to make it in this slick world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of larceny in the past, and I know you've dabbled in lust, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our silly love. Without you, I'm nothing but a metallic lemming.

Yours cruelly,

GrimlyInsane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 pm
LOL. . . Metallic Lemmings are full of win. . . XD  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Please, my beloved, come with me on a smell like bulls*** journey to the deepest taiyaki of my hymen. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Fluffytown and dance with me across the undulating cow? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and pissing like LOL-ing Pheonix downs and Piss?

Yours truly,

LordKiston

Sorry for that. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 am
I still think this one and the one I sent to Trent, which I forgot what it said already, are the best ones I've sent out.

Dear o_x_Shifty_x_o,

I believe it was Savage Garden who once sang, "Oh, my Water Bottle, my Pen, I've hungered for your Wisconsin a long, Slippery time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, P. Diddy, who said "walking ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing folders like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

dragonmonkey  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Trent_Darksithe

O.G. Lover

3,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:20 pm
Dear Trent_Darksithe,

I believe it was BON JOVI who once sang, "Oh, my DIRT, my PEBBLE, I've hungered for your SOCK a long, MOLDY time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, LL COOL J, who said "PUKING ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing GUTS like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Tibble

Dear Trent_Darksithe,

When I think of you, I get Rabbits in my Liver. Though it makes me feel Glossy, it's also exciting. Whenever we Yell together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are Screaming at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously Whipped and Creamy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a Dream of the Forehead? I hope we can keep Singing together for 42 years.

Daily yours,

dragonmonkey

(That one WAS awesome, DM. x3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 pm
StephODell,

You know how the song goes: "WET men say only PENS rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your SLIMY embrace. Now I know how MORK felt when the ONIONS first parted to reveal SCROOGE silhouetted against a HUGE sky. It was SAPPY at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, FARTING HAPPILY until you get here.

Yours truly,

Tibble

Dearest StephODell,

I cannot begin to describe how MORONIC my p***s burns for you. As I write this, I'm PISSING in my TOWEL, unable to contain my SLEEPING desire. Please, accept my BALD embrace and know that you're truly the PEACH of my eye.

I yearn for you HORRIBLY,

Tannimbaum

Dearest StephODell,

I cannot begin to describe how quietly my pancreas burns for you. As I write this, I'm frolicking in my taco, unable to contain my chewing desire. Please, accept my spiteful embrace and know that you're truly the boisonberry of my eye.

I yearn for you flaming,

o_x_Shifty_x_o

(I like Shifty's a lot myself. xD )  

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100

Tibble

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm
People will be pwnd blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm
The kids of tomorrow don't need today

Kjuroki Kaze is no longer in the lead.
eek

When they live in the sins of yesterday

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Tannimbaum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm
Here's one for you Tai

My beloved Tai Takahashi,

You and I are just two soft people trying to make it in this squishy world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of smothering in the past, and I know you've dabbled in gluttony, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our piercing love. Without you, I'm nothing but a scary blue footed booby.

Yours Squishingly,

Tannimbaum

Dear lordofthecows,

I believe it was The Singing Butts who once sang, "Oh, my bum, my cloud, I've hungered for your gas cloud a long, unhappily time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Nitty, who said "farting ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing cows like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Tannimbaum

rofl Oh god! I can't stop laughing

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out