Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm
As Isshuin turned to slash at the man who had punched right past him, he caught a glance of an oddly dressed girl. Sense of judgment impaired by the drinking, Isshuin slashed at the girl furiously as she simply evaded his swift strikes with such grace and ease. He continued to slash at her until he grew tired, then in a swift movement he pulled out his ebony revolver and opened fire at the girl. Eight black bullets pierced the air and closed in on the girl. She easily dodged them but the bullets were on a straight course for the giant's, now passed out on a wall behind the odd girl, head  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 pm
As a Bella had left a strangly dressed man entered the bar he smelt like salt and booze. ' thats wierd . . . ' she thought to her self tiptoeing to the window she peeked in and watched wat unfolded there. 'omg hes a totall physco!' she thought creeping back from the window as the shots were fired. ' hes trying to kill a man over a bar fight?!' she thought of how insane this guy most be but unfortunatly it didnt sink in tell she was in the bar and at the giant mans side. beging to cast a white magic over his wounds. the mans blood soaked into her dress and bloomed roses destroying it. but Airabella didnt care, she held her hands over his many wounds and then they glowed softly white and the wounds begain to heal. she stude up know that she was sure the giant was alright for the moment and looked at the foriergen who had done it. "leave" she told him "right know." it wasnt tell then she noticed all the eyes once again on her but this time it wasnt for her beauty. it was for the magic. 'well he was guna die. . i had to help him. i guess its time to leave town for me to know. . .' theyd start spreading rumers. she knew it and befor long thered be another witch hunt and she would be dead. she cast her eyes from the crowed and to Sam who was standing by the Insane man with that girl. who she noticed know was very pretty.  

PaYg

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 pm
Reckless and lacking the judgment at the time, Isshuin charged at the girl in the sundress and held he close to him. His breath reeked of booze as he screamed "WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING WITH MY FIGHT?! DOESNT A PRETTY LADY LIKE YOU KNOW TO NEVER MESS WITH A SAILOR'S PRIDE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! WHY ARE YOU STARING?!" Isshuin ran over to a brown haired man who was standing close to the two girls. "Hey buddy, you wanna get your dates outta my face they seem to coming on to me!" Isshuin chuckled then burst out in laughter as he passed out on top of the brown haired man, who smelled like a wet dog for some reason...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:14 pm
Nova turned as a girl had healed the man that had been shot and ordered the drunken newcomer to leave. She could only chuckle as she looked back to him, grabbing him by neck of his shirt and dragging him out "i got it" she said with a chuckle as she spun in one swift move and sent the man flying out of the bar through the door, and she was glad it was one of those push doors that needed only to be pushed to open. She than turned to Sam and the girl, giving a small bow "i suppose i will take my leave as well, sorry about the broken wall" She chuckled before she followed the man she had just thrown out of the bar.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm
By then the patrons were shitting themselves they were so scared. Police sirens could be heard in the distance and Sam was holding a passed out phyco. Damn how he missed the Night World. A fearce grin came on Sam's lips and he shouldered the salior as if he were nothing and grabbed the Girl in the sundress by the waist. He thought she weighed less than nothing in his grip. He ran past Nova quickly, calling over his shoulder. "Follow me! we are gonna have to run now!" He used his Lycan strength to give himself some extra speed and they soon made it to his house. He quickly got in the door and opened a celler door, throwing out travel packs that seemed to have been pack several times daily. His head popped out suddenly as he looked straight at Bella. "Im sorry for being so rude but I am Samual Triden, Lycan of the Night World and clan leader of the Lycans. Nice to meet you. Please, grab a pack and run to my truck, it should get us far enought away from here." Sam smiled with excitment for a moment then he went back to throwing more supplies out. Once done he quickly loaded them all up and jumped in the truck. They were so lucky the cops hadn't come up to his house yet. He looked out the window and smiled. "Hurry up the Human cops will be on us any second!" Sam laughed as he took some shades out of his glove compartmaent and threw them on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Nova had kept up with Sam's pace easily, picking up several of the items that Sam had thrown and leaping into the back of his truck with ease. She looked around and listened carefully for the police sirens and sure enough she could hear them in the distance "Sam you better hurry, id say we have a good five minutes before they get here." She chuckled as she listened intently "i'd say about three police cars" she said slowly as she thought it over "maybe four" she than looked to the sailor who was also in the bed of the truck and poked at him "better buckle up if you can" She chuckled poking at him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm
Bella couldnt help but blush at being picked up by Sam. but she moved quickly once in the house or at least she thought she was moving quickly but the other two were already in the truck and she was halfway to the vehical quickly opening the door and jumping in the passengers seat she looked at him and replied "nice to finally meet you" she smiled at him. "iam not to sure about wat a Lycan is or the Night World but am board for wat ever" she couldnt help but smile. being chased by the cops, leaving home with people she didnt know. pure excitement and wat she had been looking for.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Sam smiled wide. "Well your about to learn Bella! Hold of everyone!" Sam gunned the truck into full gear, making it tear out of his driveway and out onto the road. Any cop that saw him now would be after him. But Sam had tricks of his sleaves for any would-be followers. "Hey Nova! There is an Anvil and a box of hammers in the steel box off to your left. Have fun with the cops!" Sam laughed loudly. He didn't know how much he missed the excitment. He didn't even know this world could be exciting. He turned and whipped around corrnors wildly, trying to shake the cops and make it into the country side. This truck was built for off road trucking so he could lose them that way.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm
Nova nodded at Sams instructions, leaning down she made sure that Isshuin wouldn't go flying out of the truck as she picked up the anvil first with one hand and the box of hammers with the other. She kneeled down and waited for a police car to get close enough before she tossed the anvil with ease onto the hood of the car, crushing it and forcing the car to go out of control. Next so began to assult the other two cars with the hammers, smashing in the front windows as they shot at her, every shot missed as the cars swirved and crashed as well and she thought to herself 'just in time, ran out of hammers..' she than turned to give the thumbs up sign to Sam and nearly got thrown off the truck as he amde a sharp turn, though she had managed to just barely catch herself on the side before she gave another, weaker, thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 pm
Bella didnt no weather to be excited or scared. but she was happy to be there either way. she couldnt help a smile as she looked at sam. his driving was crazy but she did a good job of keeping her but to the seat and her head from smacking the window. she looked down at her blood stained dress. her mind wanderd to were they were going and if it was possible to even get out of the town without being arrested. she looked back up at samand then out the back window at the crazy girl who had lifted an anvil with one arm! and was refreshed with a wave of trust and confidence. whoever these people were they werent normal and Bella loved that about htem already. she had never really been normal either. touching dead roses and bringing them back to full bloom without meaning to at the age of 4 isnt somthing a mother like hers finds interesting or in anyway pleasing. releif came to her then as she realized she wasnt going to have to go back to that place ever again and she smiled fully.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 pm
Sam took a quick peek out the back and gave Nova a thumbs up before looking at the road again. They were safe for now. Sam leveled out the truck and kept at a fast pace but not a hurried one. "well looks like we shook them off. I bet you are confused about us. Not everyday you meet people from Night World. Nova you want to get in here? its probably better in here then out there. Dont worry about the guy he will be fine." Sam relaxed in his seat, steering with one hand while his other rested on the window. He didnt tell them he knew nothing about driving. They didn't have cars in Night World and he only bought this so he could fit in. No one lives miles away in a forest without some sort of metal contraption with wheels. At least not in this world.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 am
As Isshuin woke he heard the rumble of what he thought were cannons. The rumbling of the truck's body felt like that familiar push and pull of the sea's waves. Isshuin thought to himself, could it all have been a bad dream, or an amazing nightmare? He looked through one eye at an oddly dressed girl who was poking at him. as he came to, he grumbled, "oooh my aching head.." He felt around whatever he was grounded on and felt the frosty bite of the cold steel. He thought to himself, an iron ship? No no that cant be......could i have been captured?! The thought frightened him. He sprung up gun in hand and held it at the oddly dressed girl's head. He shouted, " Anchor this ship this instant!" the man in what Isshuin guessed to be the captain's quarters either didn't hear him over the contraption's roaring or he simply paid him no mind. Both options irritated Isshuin so he dropped the girl and picked up a peculiar shaped tool ,much like a mallet, and climbed atop the captain's quarters. Isshuin held the tool in his bite and climbed up the cold, iron monster. He then leaped onto what could be the beast's mouth or muzzle and struck the clear paling infront of the captain shattering it with one swift blow.  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm
Sam hit the breaks, threw his arm over Bella, and yelled: "SON OF A b***h!!!!" all at one time. This truck had really good breaks too. The truck stopped so suddenly that it threw the man off hood a good twenty feet. By this point Sam was royaly pissed. His eyes shone a bright liquid gold and he growled like a beast. He opened the drivers door and swiftly made it over to the guy. He took his weapons at first, throwing them a good ways away before he turned and picked up the guy by his shirt front like a small child. Sam was right in his face, making sure he looked him in the eyes. "Now you listen here. That truck cost me a lot and Im not to fond of the tech here except for that. I love that thing. Now you are going to stop acting up and sit quietly or ill eat you. I believe you know what I am. Im a lycan and would not refrain from killing you. Now you are in the human world and you will follow my lead. Do you understand?" Sam growled and half changed, sprouting fangs and claws for effect. If he didn't believe him, he would now. The people of Night World were well versed with a Lycan's temper.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Nova had managed to stop herself from being thrown by the truck when it had stopped by grabbing hold of the sides, though the jerk made her shoulder hurt it wasn't anything that she couldn't handle. She than afterword leaped infront of the stopped truck to see Sam half changing while holding up the sailor. She nearly instantly appeared at his side and flicked his nose "Hey, calm down, he's still drunk and probably has no idea where he is, if you can't tell he's not exactly all the way here" She said as she pushed down sam's arms with a suprisingly large amount of strength, forcing him to release the human "Once he's calmed down i'm sure that he will regain his senses but you showing off your wolf side isn't going to help one bit" She growled as she stood in defence of the sailor, even if he had busted the.. what ever it was, it didn't call for showing off fangs. Though Sam had gotten her riled up and her form began to shift as well, her pure white fur began to show just alittle as her fangs and claws extended.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 pm
Sam released the human, letting Nova help him. He was loseing control quickly and needed to calm his wolf before hi killed something. Sam backed off and stormed to a nearby tree. He swung at hit and snapped the trunk in two. Even in his human form he had strength unusual even for a lycan. After he was done tearing it apart he returned with his eyes back to normal and with a calm stride. "Fine but if he touches my truck again ill eat him. Just the rules for my truck." He wasn't used to giving control to some other wolf. It flared his dominate instincts. But he controlled them. He was lucky he was born Lycan rather than werewolf. They couldn't control their wild side at all. "Well we better get going before the cops catch up. And I have duct Tape if we need it." Sam stopped for a second and turned back around. "Long silver sticky stuff that acts as a restraint. Best thing on this planet." Sam then jumped in the truck and waited for them.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff