Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hg's Plot Updated -- D'W, Viking, Ela, Shrine Rps Needed!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:38 am
Open <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm
*added others*  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:39 pm
Oooh I gots a girl for your black and orange boyo!
Shes sweet, sometimes naieve, and likes to have fun. Shes still childlike, but is in no way a cub. She is looking for someone who can enjoy her company, and not think of her as that "annoying lioness whose always making friends."
User Image
Makena!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:51 am
Hai sure Buffy!  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:23 pm
For any of your girlies. Possible mates, or possible flings. Which ever you have more sight in:

User Image
He's the curious type. He loves adventure and finding new things. He's not one to really be shy at all. He'll study anything that he finds complete interest in. He has a twin sister, and takes care of her pretty well. He's great with anyone who's nice. Though, he tries to be nice to anyone who's mean too. xD;

User Image
Urza is laid back and pretty mellow. He's open for new idea's and loves to wonder around. Though he'd rather have a nice family and stay put somewhere then to wonder around with no family for the rest of his life. He can adapt to whatever needs to be done for the one he falls for. So joining prides isn't a problem.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 pm
@Kiya: Both are handsome! Who did you have in mind for each?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm
Anyone you figure will be best for them? XD I'm bad at deciding that stuff. LOL  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:31 pm
Fi is pretty headstrong but is fair she might deal well with Urza, she won't leave the pride currently if he doesn't mind joining, or if you have another pride in mind I don't mind hearing <3 Fi will stay in a place and have a family <3

Faline doesn't like being confined, she is good in a position of a pride as a seeker, or observer, or if given a scholarly position xD, but she might fair better with Dhiren (is that how you spell it couldn't exactly tell because i suck >< sorry XD) if he is willing to seek adventure she would follow <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19546941 Urza x Fi  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19557139 Dhiren x Faline.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:43 pm
Update <3 Looking for Bahari rp <3  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

This is I'onoe C:
She's a new member of the Bahari, she moved to the pride with her daughter Nai'a so they could start a new life together, somewhere safe and far from her former mate. She's a sweet female, probably a little more quiet than most, and adores nothing more in this world than her baby girl. She hasn't be RP'd before, so her personality might shift a little while I try to figure her out xD

I can suggest general RP? I would suggest possible mate, but he'd have to impress her daughter before I'onoe would even consider taking another mate xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:10 pm
I would love rp with her Velvet! She is very lovely <3 <3 Kai has no problem being around someone quiet he will probably feel the need to chat alot and well make her smile with a few jokes XD

Kai is very fond of cubs so meeting her cub wouldn't be a problem. He is a Pomithi so taking care and telling stores to cubs in the pride is his job <3

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm
That sounds like fun ^^

Her daughter has recently grown to Adol, she was Juve when she came into the pride. So I might RP it as if she was still a Juve, so this takes place just after I'onoe joins the pride, if that's okay?

Do you want to start the RP, or shall I?
I'd offer AIM RP but at the moment, it's unlikely to happen with my shedule XD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces