fresh_KaDay

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm
shes so stupied and childish!
Hope The Hedgehog
I hate Hanna because she is so rubbed up in pink and she sings about being famous, and because she just doesn't make sense.
Why do you hate her? Post here and tell us why!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm
i hate her becuz shes stupid and she acts stupid in her shows and shes ugly she sux at acting and singing!! rofl shes a slut she danced on a pole and shes dumb and i just really HATE HER!!!!! mrgreen  

Wtf_slap-

DomoKaiile

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 pm
She's a goody-goody, trying to look nice on camera.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 am
I hate her because she is a bad influence on little kids. Like some little kids already want to become someone who is like famous. So here comes along Hanni Montani. They think she is a "good" role model and they start taking after her. Hannah or Miley does....inappropriate things. NO EXAMPLES. Cause of this i HATE HER!! scream stare  

LithiumWings

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 pm
SJ88
XxiiMaymay
I hate Miley Cyrus because shes a BAD INFLUENCE to childen. When little kids turn on the tv and go to Disney Channel, Miley's show will probaly be on and they will be showing CRAP and them kids will be learning .. lets just say " naughty things ". Plus, i've watched her show once. It's nothing but break ups and guys. That's all. And that is why i hate Miley Cyrus. :3

Ah that Disney channel crap with it's liberal disgusting message.

In the first episode of Hannah Montana they showed Miley (becuase she looks white the disney channel will pass her off as white even though she is half white/indian mix) having a crush on a black guy evil Teaching kids to race mix!! Whites should only date whites and blacks should only date blacks, that is the way things should be. So screw you Hannah! scream

okay. now these posts are racists. And on the amazing race once, i saw a black girl and a white guy dating, so whats the point. Everyone is still a little racist, even if you don't want to admit it. But hey, in a few generations, maybe whites and blacks will date. It's not sooo bad, (like the IT we all hate here.) but still.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 pm
killerqueen121
SJ88
XxiiMaymay
I hate Miley Cyrus because shes a BAD INFLUENCE to childen. When little kids turn on the tv and go to Disney Channel, Miley's show will probaly be on and they will be showing CRAP and them kids will be learning .. lets just say " naughty things ". Plus, i've watched her show once. It's nothing but break ups and guys. That's all. And that is why i hate Miley Cyrus. :3

In the first episode of Hannah Montana they showed Miley (becuase she looks white the disney channel will pass her off as white even though she is half white/indian mix) having a crush on a black guy evil Teaching kids to race mix!! Whites should only date whites and blacks should only date blacks, that is the way things should be. So screw you Hannah! scream

okay. now these posts are racists. And on the amazing race once, i saw a black girl and a white guy dating, so whats the point. Everyone is still a little racist, even if you don't want to admit it. But hey, in a few generations, maybe whites and blacks will date. It's not sooo bad, (like the IT we all hate here.) but still.

Ok guys this is is Hannah Monatana Haters guild, not the racism and bigotry guild. Stick with the right hate. And one last comment to the whole inter-racial bs, Did you know that in just a few years there will be NO pure race? Bet you didn't know that.  

Delithsong

Delithsong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm
The reason why I hate her gangle tooth hick face is because she's a horrible influence to children. Have you seen or heard of her recent music videos, concerts, and even interviews showing that she wants to be more "Adult" and shows off her bits and pieces? It's disgusting, and when it comes to singing she's an un-talented HACK.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:50 pm
I never said anything racist so what the eff? Some black people agree with me.  

SJ88

why you troll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 am
SJ88
XxiiMaymay

Thats Racist and Miley Cyrus Is Racist Like ur signature  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 pm
I always hated her cuz her songs were babyish and now she's like a bad influence now!  

Taio Cruz Luva

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SJ88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 pm
-JnJ8-
SJ88
XxiiMaymay

Thats Racist and Miley Cyrus Is Racist Like ur signature

No. As a black nationalist or asian nationalist would to be against race mixing. Its only natural wanting to be around people who are like u.

How bout the quote in ur profile that makes fun of white people skin calling us green, pink, brown lol

you anti-white piece of s**t. Don't ******** compare me to that subhuman Miley.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 pm
I hate her because her face is everywhere, she sounds like a cat dying, shes a very bad influence to children even more now cuz shes supposedly leaving disney, she danced on a pole for crying out loud. I really think the only reason shes leaving disney is because one: bad pictures got leaked into the media over time, or two: she finnaly realise how bad an influence she is to kids. stare man i just hate her guts.  

XxRawr_CakexX

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

hiccups_of_the_dead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 am
I hate her for everything that you can hate her for.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 pm
1. She sings about how she's a rockstar, when she's really a POP star.
2. She says she wants to be a role model for children; in yet, she poledances and takes nude pictures.
3. She made fun of a kid for being Asian. I'm not Asian, but that's racism right there.
4. She can't sing if her life depended on it.  

Doctor Bullets

ImagineCuppyCake

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:00 pm
Personally I Do Hate Her
-For Being Alive
-Bad Acting {{i dont think her singing is that bad but i hate her songs and what not-}}
-bad influence {{no need to explain}}
-An Attention Whore xDD
-Slut Puppy xDD

even if u do hate her
the more u talk about how much u hate her
ur only making her famous
think about it this guild is all about her {and how much we hate her} but still its giving her the attention she might/might not want

Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff