Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE Walking Dead!!

Back to Guilds

Everything on the walking dead 

Tags: Walking Dead, Zombies, Active, Help 

Reply Michonne
Demonic Angel Academy (Now Closed and Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:26 pm
Amourette got up and walked back to her dorm. She figured she might as well start putting things in boxes. She just graduated and has to move out within the next couple weeks. She examined the other students brushing through the halls as she made her way to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Kai walks in the classroom and sees the girl he bumped into earlier..he takes a seat right next to her
"Hello there, are you new here?"
He asks the girl with a little smirk on his face

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 pm
She stares at him wierdly. Is he a stalker or something? She thought to herself, her stare becomeing a little creeped out. "I have been here for a while actualy, I just tend to stay in my own little world." She says sharply accidently. She had no idea how to comunicate with anyone becides her bat. She copied down the last question then quickly put it away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

"Oh..well then..after class would you like to go to the cafe for some coffee or something?"  

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:36 pm
Amourette remembered she has a photo shoot at the cafe later. She stops packing and writes about what happened earlier. A cute love story would make an adorable poem, she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:39 pm
"You are asking a stranger to go somewhere with you when you know nothing about them? I will go though." Well this is a first. She started twirling her hair becaus she was a bit nurvouse. "Why do you want to go with me when you hardly knew of my existance if only a few minutes ago anyway?"

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

"Well..because..I want to get to know you better"
Kai says with a smirk on his face..as he stares at her for a couple of seconds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:48 pm
She has an even wierder stare as he smirked then turned away fastly. "Teacher." She whisperd as the teacher walked through he door surprisingly late. She took out her homework and passed it to the front. Trying to ignore the guy siting next to her. He must be insane....

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

Kai turns to the teacher with a straight face..Kai think to himself since he can't think of anything else to say to the girl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 pm
After finishing her poem, she looks at the time and realizes its almost time for her photo shoot. she quickly gets ready and heads over to the cafe  

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:02 pm
Liesolette stared at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. It felt like each minute was growing longer and longer. Hurry up and ring you stupid bell...How long can five minutes take?! Maybe the time was taking so long because the teacher wouldn't be quiet about his wife and their love issues that no one cared about. Two minutes.... She though over and over not moving her eyes from that clock.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

As five minutes pass by the bell finally rings, Kai gets up, puts a note on the girls desk, and heads to his locker
The note says:
Hey I'll see you there wink

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 pm
She stared at the note for a while then took a deep breath. 'He didn't even put the time we were suppost to meet!!" She yelled loudly. How was she suppost to know what time to go to the cafe without a time. I'll just go get my Yuko then head over there...Hope the don't mind bats. She walked over to her room ignoring everyone and unlocks the door to her room. Yuko flew to her shoulder then she coverd the bat with her hair so noone would notice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:12 pm
Amourette is sitting on a chair in front of the cafe while a bunch of people put makeup on her face and do her hair. Her manager always picks beautiful days for photo shooting. He's directing people here and there telling them what kind of clothes to pick out and where to put them.  

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Kai finishes and heads straight down to the cafe, he finds a booth near the coffee bar and he heads there to go sit, right before he sits, a couple sit there, Kai stares at them, then he growls at them, their eyes turn red and they get up and move somewhere else, as they sit their eyes turn back to normal and they look back at me with a very weird and mysterious look  
Michonne

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff