Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
[dead] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 pm
Menaceman
Great Sims! I've enjoyed reading about them so far but in the future will you please not underline everything and make sure your posts don't stretch the page.

I'll lower the amount of pictures in each post, to avoid stretching, sorry.
However, why can't I underline anything?
As theres no direct rule against it, i'll insist that I still be able to do it, as I feel it makes the text easier to read.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 pm
Killian was able to lure Beau more into her black little grasp, and she presented him with an engagement ring. The dazzling diamond really does look wonderful on his finger. Lord knows, Killian would just kill its beauty. They have yet to set a date for the wedding, but hopefully, Killian will get her way before one of them is found by the Grim Reaper.
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 pm
Olivia celebrated her birthday. Jayden called their friends and they set up a pool party to cater to her birthday wishes! As embarrassed as she was that her enemy Killian was doing nothing but making out with her Fiance' during her party, Livy had a great time, and turned into a lovely young teen.
User Image
She isn't as beautiful as her mother was as a teen, but she has the potential to become the Legacy Heir.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 pm
Beau and Killian had a private wedding after Livy's party. Milly's first thought was to congratulate her, which made Killian rather happy. Almost immediately, she wanted to break up with Beau, as if she no longer needed him, now that Milly was talking to her.
Alas, they remained married, though she harassed Beau about being a lazy, fat man, so he was hell bent on getting into shape, and spent all day on the treadmill.
What men will do for love.
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:04 pm
Killian, still fixed on the idea of mending relationships, tried her hardest to get on Eve's good side. She encouraged her to improve skills, helped her with homework, laughed at her silly childish jokes, and even sat down to tutor her for a few hours one evening.
User Image
Although she is determined to be nice to her grandchildren, at the very least Eve, she was still her horrible self with anyone they brought home, and verbally harassed Takisha, a teen friend Livy brought home from school. I guess we'll add another enemy to Killian's list.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:51 pm
Eve celebrated her birthday, following her sister into teen-hood.
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 pm
Killian was at it again. After wandering the town looking for people to harass and finding no-one, she returned home to find Livy's friend Takisha in their living room. Killian didn't hesitate to scream and criticize and slap the poor girl, who then preceded to run from the house crying.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:55 pm
Post Script: I have really no idea why those thoughts are in their heads....

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:59 pm
Beau was still determined to be as fit as Killian, and continued to go from the treadmill to the pool, working hard to get a rock hard body. Unfortunately, he cramped up and drowned. When the Grim Reaper arrived and presented him with a grave, Beau shook his hand, as if thanking him for getting him out of the hell that is being Killian's husband.
User Image
After loosing a second husband, Killian was an absolute wreck, oddly more so then the rest of the family, despite her stone cold heart.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:03 pm
Olivia was chosen as the Heir for my Legacy. After Eve's birthday, the decision needed to be made over which of them would inherit the house, and the choice was Livy. Eve doesn't seem to care, just goes on fishing and playing with the computer, while her elder sister works hard to become worthy of the family name.
She even feigned an emotion for her enemy's deceased husband.
User Image
As you can see in the shot, Jayden became an elder. He hasn't retired yet, determined to make it to the top of the science career.

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:15 pm
Killian, in order to deal with Beau's death, picked up martial arts and meditating. As soon as she wakes, she wanders out to the dummy and beats it until she can't raise her arms anymore. When she's too tired to work out, she wanders to the trees to meditate until its time to go to bed.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:20 pm
Killian wasn't alone in her interest in the ancient arts; Eve, as the old woman's only friend, worked out along side her, asking for spars and meditation hours.
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:24 pm
Eve was venturing out of her circle once she got into high school. After one long day at school,. she escaped to Livy's friend Takisha's house. Takisha refused to follow Eve home, as she hates Killian. Just like everyone else.
User Image
Once there, Eve surprised me by flirting with Takisha, who surprised me even more by flirting back. After and evening at her house, Eve kissed Takisha, who quickly asked Eve to go steady.
I suppose its a good thing Livy is the Heir, as Eve would give no Children of the Blood.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 pm
Killian completed her lifetime wish while wandering the yard one night and spotting the watery ghost of Beau by the trees. She immediately went to him and yelled at him, I suppose for dying. Unsurprisingly, things between the two are tense, and I haven't seen him come back out of his grave.
User Image

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:21 am
One night, Killian got a visit from Death, who pointed a boney finger at her and announced it was her time to go. Killian begged for her life, though not until her fleshy vessel was already gone.
User Image
The entire family was in the living room to watch, even Takisha, Eve's girlfriend, who pointed and laughed as the old gramma died. This shot of everyone makes me giggle as I peer at everyone's seperate expressions.
User Image

Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces