I want a hat I just saw at a sex shop but I cant afford it :c
  :c
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 pm
klikk:
Wow.
I am really glad it didn't turn out like that.
At least he came out before you confessed.
That would have really sucked for it to happen like
"I really like you."
".......I'm gay."
At least you guys are still good friends though.
But that must be embarrassing.

It sounds like it'd be fun to write.
Rewriting Hamlet in a Western setting was fun enough but putting in all the random nonsensical lines that came to mind would have been ten times more fun.

That's pretty funny too about their grandmother.
Grandmothers are silly.
Strangely reminds me of one time I was hanging out with my step-brother, who is in his early thirties but still gets carded sometimes when buying alcohol, and I we went to my friend's house to get something then when he was in the restroom her grandmother told me my boyfriend was lovely.
Awkwaaaard.
(It's cool about your clothing to, I have a friend that's has a wardrobe like that. xD)

He looks like a tatted up Jesus?
That sounds even more awesome.
Take a video of him taking off his hairband then swooshing his hair around slo-mo like a shampoo commercial and put it on youtube because I want to see that now.

We were laughing at his dancing because the sound didn't matter.
The recording of the singing I had to be quiet though.
That was hard.
(It was hard to be quiet when the guy was singing "Like a Bill" too.)

Dornkus:
Definitely.
And that's really cool.
I'm all jealous, I want to learn.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 am
Mhmm.
There are no words to describe how reliefed I am he cam out before I confessed yes.
Especialy since if he hadnt things would have propobly been very akward between us and we might not be as good friends as we are now.

It was awesome too write it!
It was pretty much just random scenes coupled in with the constant running
"And then he opens the bathroom and Nosferatu is there!"
"...Why?"
"I dunno, he just is?"
Was pretty much the level of thought that went into explaining things.

Grandmother are very silly.
Mine was worried for a while that I was getting into Devil Worship.
C':
Deary me that must have been akward.
Akward moment involving brothers:
My former best friend saw my brother topless on time when she was staying over
(and since he lived abroud she was sort of seeing him for the first time)
and she went on and on about the "Oh Em Gee that major hottie that's staying with you" She assumed it was some distant relative
telling her it was my brother did not stop her from telling me all the things she wanted to do too him though
:'c
But then again she was also after my cousin/nephew(?the son of my mothers sister) who I grew up with and was therefor kinda like my big brother.
Honestly. She was just after the men in my family.

It´s no wonder she thought my wardrobe looked like a costume rental though, I mean... I was trying on this very puffy victorian age-black skirt wich has severeal black and purple net layers paired with a purple corset.
'cough'
I'm an impulse buyer.

And yes.
He totaly looks like a tattood Jesus.
A tattoed up Jesus who is a guitar/song writing genious in a metal band
who also writes poetry and the occasional play.
8D
He is also the model in most of the art classes in my school,
which means that when life-drawing sketches are put on walls it sort of looks like all the classes are drawing Jesus.
A friend took it one step ahead and drew him with the heavenly light, thorn crown and stuff.
c':
And I shall try too get him too tape his slow-mo shampoo moves.
For it would be awesome.

klikkhaus

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm
That would have been awkward if you'd confessed first.

I was wondering what the bathroom thing was about.
That's pretty much how I do things.
It works in a way.

Silly Grandmothers.
I have a friend like that.
She wants to do my step-brother.
At least it's a little less awkward because he's not my brother in blood but it's still weird.
Are the men in your family particularly attractive?

If you impulse buy things like that then shopping with you must be fun.

Is he an art model just so that it'll look like everyone is drawing Jesus?
If I looked like Jesus I would totally become an art model because that would be hilarious.
That picture with the heavenly light and thorn crown must be amazing.
I'm trying to imagine how that request would go
"My online friend from America wants me to videotape you swinging your hair around slo-mo like a shampoo commercial."
That'd be an interesting request.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 pm
It works perfectly!
Thinking things through just ruins the fun.

My family is full of attractive people,
I got like...totaly cheated on those genetics.
My sister and brother stole most of the good genes I think
While I ended up as the plain one.
My grandfather on my mothers side looked like one of those old fashioned Tall, dark and handsome movie stars.
And I"m not kidding. When I see photos I always have trouple realising that no, that is indeed not a glamour shot of a film star but my grandfather.
(I admit my trouple with seeing him as a grandpa might have too due with the fact that he died when he was about 40)
As did my grandmother when she was younger,

the woman wore a miniskirt well into her 40's and looked damn good while doing it, I've been told people ussualy assumed her grandkids were her children and perhaps siblings back in those days.

My moms sister is an ex-model in her 40's and should quite frankly be getting some sort of a prize for being the hottest middle age mom.
Wait. I just remembered that photo shoot thing last year. She still occasionaly models =/

My sisters got the tall, slender dark eyed cheerful blonde thing going on,
while my brother went for the tall dark and handsome aprouch.
(althought these days he's taking the "beer-belly" aprouch.
And the "son of my moms sister" dude that my former best friend was continiously drooling over had pretty much all of my friends drooling over him at one point
>:C
Think this photo is like...5 years old though, and majorly fuzzy.
(then I moved out of town and got new friends who totaly dont think he's their type. JOY! Because hearing detailed descriptions of what people want to do to your relatives is creeeeepy.)
and so on and so forth
If one can get re-born after ones death
I plan on being reborn either into a less prettyfull family,
or actualy get some of those hawt genes as well.
Since seriously.
Not. Fair.

My Jesus-look-alike friend unfortunetly did the modeling at first for the money,
I highly suspect he continued for the Jesus thing though,
and I honestly dont think he would find that request all that wierd.

I ask him too do the slo-mo thing everytime he fixes his hair tie anyways,
he propobly wouldnt find me wanting to video tape it all that wierd.
Aaaaand I am now finding myself slightly creepy,
since if my friends would not think it be unusual if I were to ask them too shake their hair and let me video tape it.

klikkhaus

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 pm
Bah, who needs thought?

That is unfair.
I'm glad my family isn't like that.
My family is average. :>
That's impressive though.
(And the link isn't working. I want to see these people. D: )

That's amusing.
I think everyone has that "Jesus" friend.
I had two at one point but then one graduated and the other cut his hair.
You should totally do that though.
Just to see how many of your friends you can get to do it.
I would try to do it to match you but my friends aren't as camera friendly.
(And 90% of my social life happens at school where you aren't allowed to have cameras)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:19 pm
Seems like everyone knows a jesus lookalike... and I'm no exception. lol
He wasn't very talkative, but he has the whole long hair/beard combo going on still yet.
So even in my hometown they're around. lol

There's some Elvis impersonator that rides a bike around our town, too, but I have yet to see him. I went to class with this Elvis guy's niece, and she kept complaining about how he had a huge beer gut and put Elvis to shame... her whole family's nuts. I called her one time, and her mother asked me a dozen friggin questions:

"What's your name?"
"Are you a boy?"
"Is my daughter a good girl in school?"
"Is she into drugs?"
That woman was nuts... And I don't even sound like a boy over the phone. *It's a really childish sounding voice, sadly crying *

My family... techniquely normal, at least if you're from Kentucky. I don't know where in other places you have a neighbor that enjoys shooting squirrels on the opposite side of the road, and let's his little boys pee off the porch steps. sweatdrop

It's annoying cause he'll shoot anytime he gets the chance... even in the middle of the night. sweatdrop  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

klikkhaus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:23 pm
@Zizzy.

All my friends are camera friendly.
Bouth in the sence of not minding having their pictures taken
and yah know. Looking great on film.
(well except one, she doesnt like getting her picture taken, but goddarnit if they dont look stunning when she does allowe it)
I need to get me some worse looking friends as well.
Seriously.

Aaaaaanyways.
I just discovered I have no idea where any of the family photos I have are!

Fortunetly the internetz can totaly help in finding pictures of relatives.
Unfortunetly my sister seems to be almost as good as me when it comes to photo-avoiding and I found no photos that really show how pretty she is, blah. And my brother and his wife are too busy posting pictures of their kids.
BUT!
My aunt is totaly posting her photos all over the place.
So I just ttly saved the first three I found-
My aunt:
Pregnant MILF is pregnant!

Why must you have such pretty hair?

Intense eyes are intensely blue.

And the only photo I have on the computer of my grandpa.
I think he's like, 16 or 17. =/ Such a baby face! He was more the ruggedly-handsome type later in his life.

Aaaaand my aunts son.
The object of so many of my former friends fantasies.
This was incredibly difficult, since his hatred of photographs might actualy be greater then mine and he had become an expert in silly facial expressions in order to not let people get proper photos of him.

Yah, I gave up on finding one for now.
The only one I have is a few years old and I just realised
(though I have no idea how the hell I did not notice before)
also has me on it. And I look like a freaking zombie,
but so does he so at least we look somewhat related!
Totaly old and before he grew into his face properlyyy. Goshdarn we look tired.

Huh. Crap. After looking through photos of these people (I dont look at photographs alot ussualy) I have come too realise they are all like 5x more attractive in person.
Which means its more charisma then looks.
Which means they are also all beating me in the charming personality department.
Damn them all!!!

And by that I mean I adore them.

@Angel
That mom sounds insane-
And yes.
Everyone knows a Jesus look-alike!

(Mine is more epic then most though in my opinion.)
Them neighbours sound freaky annoying.
I'm slightly grateful that the only annoying neighbours I have just yeall at eachother 24/7 and have an annoying purse-dog that doesnt know how too be silent.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 pm
I have a couple attractive friends but one needs a lot of convincing to let you take her picture because she's really shy and the other is one of those girls that lets you take a picture then looks at it and remarks how ugly she looks.
Most of my friends are pretty average so I think I'm good in that department. :>

Your art is really pretty.
She's got gorgeous eyes.

And your grandpa is a cutie.
I should see if I can find a picture of my grandpa.
The one I have is when he's older and he's got that "tall, dark, and handsome" movie star thing going on.

I have a friend that does that.
She's not camera shy though, so of the possibly hundreds of pictures of her on Facebook, she only has a normal face in maybe 5-10% of them.
Your aunt's son actually looks like a friend of mine.
Except he, your aunt's soon, looks a lot taller.
My friend is probably about 5'6"-5'7".
And he is soooooo gay.
You can kind of see the relation, and I may just be bad at judging relatives, but I wouldn't have been able to see it if you hadn't told me you were related.

Damn them!
You'll find something you can beat them in!
(Even if you do love them)

Angel:
And I thought my friend's moms were weird...

That makes me glad my neighbors are a sweet old couple on one side and a wash for rainwater on the other.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:14 pm
sweatdrop
I know, right? I've got a weird set of folks living around me, and they almost all blood relatives. Not one of us is really photogenic. Cept maybe my grandma, cause she's the sweetest looking thing ever.
I'd show me own pics, but sadly the digital camera i bought doesn't even work! rolleyes

@klikk:
Wow, those eyes are blue!!! Like really bright blue. Your aunt has beautiful eyes...

Since we're talking about pictures, there's one thing I absolutely hated about high school... well two things:
1) The journalism class I was forced into, and
2) The yearly Picture day

I hate journalism. Absolutely. My aunt was the assistant principal, and she put me in the class. I tried to get out, but I wasn't allowed to change it. My teacher knew I hated the class, too, and she tried to help me get into a... i don't remember the name... you go to work during a certain number of class periods... anyway, wasn't allowed cause they had no more jobs. A week later, three basketball players got into the thing, and they didn't even really work!!! They walked around the school all frickin day!!!! evil
And I was around a bunch of stupid people. (most of them cheerleaders, but, hey, I've met smart cheergirls, too...) When we got to pick out what the front of our yearbook album was going to look like, we had two options: One a giant moon. I mean, it was freakin awesome looking. Giant moon on the covered, with lots of stars and cloud covered. It was awesome. The other one was a simple black book with the number 2007 on the front in blue and silver letters. Out of 20 people who do you think voted for the moon? One person: me. (I spent most of that year fooling around on gaia.) rofl

Anyway, everyone knows about picture day. It's usually the day you look the worse, even when you try to look good. hoo-hum.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff