Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
pick now!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm
I liked all of them except Twilight Bracelet and Sign.

I would have to say my favorite was .Hack//AI Buster because it made everything that was not explained in the games make sense. Like how they could use that large of a range of emotions. Also there wasn't one character that I didn't like in it which was a plus.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:16 pm
It would have to be the game series. I hope they make one for the PS3  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:24 pm
.hack// Link is for the PSP, it is a horrible of plot game that is only going to have one instalement, because bandainamco suck and cc corp is giving up on the idea. At least with G.U they ended it so it could be brought back with the same characrters in mind. Link is about people abuseing Xth form. which makes no sense because they brought back kite and everyone from R1 when in the plot line R1 is gone it doesnt exist so neither should their data.

I liked all of the series except twilight, though the manga was better then the anime. Im waiting for more of the other mangas comeing out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Really? Id get it for PSP for old times sake but... i sold my psp a LONG time ago. really wish ps3 would get like an R3 or something.. id buy it.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:50 am
koji8123
Really? Id get it for PSP for old times sake but... i sold my psp a LONG time ago. really wish ps3 would get like an R3 or something.. id buy it.

.hack//Link does indeed contain huge abuse of Xth form.(though it is kinda cool to see new costumes for old characters)
When Link comes out in English, I'm buying a PSP along with the game so I can actually play it. There are other games for PSP that I would like anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 am
Darkly_Doomed
.hack//Link does indeed contain huge abuse of Xth form.(though it is kinda cool to see new costumes for old characters)
When Link comes out in English, I'm buying a PSP along with the game so I can actually play it. There are other games for PSP that I would like anyway.

After i beat FFVII Crisis Core, i sold it so i could get new games for my ps3  

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:05 pm
Because my husband is a nutso gamer, we have most gaming platforms, so I do have access to a PSP. As annoyed as //LINK makes me, I'll probably end up playing it. That doesn't mean that I won't complain about OOC-ness, story plotholes, and gratuitous abuse of fanservice.

I want to give it a chance....but my expectations for actually liking it are very low.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:44 pm
I could go on forever and a day about how irrationally angry //Link makes me, but everyone else is doing a pretty nice job of summing up some of that.

As for my favorite series... um... cartoon-wise, //SIGN for sure. I can't really say which games I like better seeing as how I'm so very close to yet so far from the end in //QUARANTINE.  

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm
fk12
I could go on forever and a day about how irrationally angry //Link makes me, but everyone else is doing a pretty nice job of summing up some of that.

As for my favorite series... um... cartoon-wise, //SIGN for sure. I can't really say which games I like better seeing as how I'm so very close to yet so far from the end in //QUARANTINE.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU STILL HAVEN'T BEATEN IT!?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:32 pm
Let me put it this way. I've had The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time since it first came out.

I beat it last year.  

fk12

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:36 pm
fk12
Let me put it this way. I've had The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time since it first came out.

I beat it last year.

I don't know how I managed to beat all the games either.....I've got the original Legend of Zelda for the NES and I've yet to beat it...among numerous other games...so I feel your pain there...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm
That's a hard one, but I'm gonna have to say Infection. I think out of all the .Hack series, Infection hit me the most. Like, it's a game I remember so well, and I have so many memories of playing it, good and bad. c: It's like part of my childhood.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:11 pm
XxGrieverxX
That's a hard one, but I'm gonna have to say Infection. I think out of all the .Hack series, Infection hit me the most. Like, it's a game I remember so well, and I have so many memories of playing it, good and bad. c: It's like part of my childhood.

Holy crap you people make me feel old. Part of your childhood? Lol, I think it came out while I was in college. -_-

Damn another gray hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:23 pm
Ayekasong
XxGrieverxX

Holy crap you people make me feel old. Part of your childhood? Lol, I think it came out while I was in college. -_-

Damn another gray hair.

xD
Oh, Gramma Ayekesong.
My PS2 and N64 were my best friends as a child. :,D
And my cat Sugar.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 pm
i love imoq because of the unique storyline and the glitchy scenery

i like gu because of the detailed charaters and areas i also like the new charaters and they're colorful personalities  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff