Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie-elf

Tipsy Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:15 pm
Awesomolocity
ll P W E E P ll
Sam inc
I have a question about Ghost fish. I was wondering what Gaia's stand on them was? I noticed some people were replacing their ghosties. Is Gaia taking action against Ghost tanks or are they fine? ninja

Also, Awesomolocity, I made a guide in another guild I'm in as everyone was trying to install your script but had no idea what they were doing. I was wondering if you would like to see it. n__n

Ghost fish, as in they were placed in Barret's Tank and never die? Gaia will be fixing this issue. Since it is a glitch, and people may abuse the glitch with their dolphins so they never have to buy new ones, it will be fixed. I do not think anyone will be banned for it, since many don't know it's a glitch.
User Image
Am I glowing?

Ghost fish as in you don't go to your tank after they are supposed to die. The fish will still stay in your tank.

Bump it here and/or here. Thanks. ^_^

Another thing to note with ghost fish, at least in my experience...

Even after mine die, it doesn't occur / they don't die OR drop their item until the next day at 2am. It's pretty odd. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 am
Good afternoon!! I'm trying to play off of the DolphinMania & MonsterMania pages and keep receiving ERROR 503 messages. Can anyone help me with this? thanks  

xena_66

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm
xena_66
Good afternoon!! I'm trying to play off of the DolphinMania & MonsterMania pages and keep receiving ERROR 503 messages. Can anyone help me with this? thanks

I believe it has been happening to quite a bit of people. Lots of people are playing it, too many. Es and Panda have to upgrade servers to be able to allow more people to be on the site to play. Until they can, the errors will keep appearing when too many people are there.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm
In the Tanks add/etc announcement under "Fish I hate" it has Knight Fish, does this include Dark Knight fish since they have a drop rate of ~2.5 gold per second where as the Knight fish only have a drop rate of ~1.5 gold per second

EDIT: Thought I'd ask before I put in an application form sweatdrop  

Lunanya

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 pm
Lunanya
In the Tanks add/etc announcement under "Fish I hate" it has Knight Fish, does this include Dark Knight fish since they have a drop rate of ~2.5 gold per second where as the Knight fish only have a drop rate of ~1.5 gold per second

Yes, that does include them. They are included because of their rate of glow. If you have 1 or 2, I guess it would be fine, but more than that, no. They don't glow in bulk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Lunanya

Yes, that does include them. They are included because of their rate of glow. If you have 1 or 2, I guess it would be fine, but more than that, no. They don't glow in bulk.
Hmm... I wonder why my tank glows as frequently if not more so than my monster tank... must be the fish in there... (I've been recording my glow times, this tank averages about 2.5 hours between glows, my monsters average 3... Hence the reason I thought I'd ask sweatdrop )  

Lunanya

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Raxki Yamato GH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 pm
hey wy it only 59sec of time it there a way to increased it?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 pm
is there a place to see where/what people have donated? is there a thread showcasing that? i looked but couldn't find it  

a lil krazeee

Galactic Destroyer

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Raxki Yamato GH
hey wy it only 59sec of time it there a way to increased it?
No, there is not. Unless you pick up the time increase power-up.

@another - Donations to the guild or site?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 am
I have a question about the tearms of use.

Is it against any rules to have the "bump link" attacked to ones glowing thread found in many signatures linked to quoit not a reply? In doing this an email is sent to the person being quoited. In theory notifying them when they glow. and in my case then to my phone. You can see an example in my signature.  

Antevorta

Raxki Yamato GH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
HEYYY BOOTY GRAB IT NOT THERE IT GONW idk were to ask the question but i panic were booty grab?????  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:23 pm
Raxki Yamato GH
HEYYY BOOTY GRAB IT NOT THERE IT GONW idk were to ask the question but i panic were booty grab?????

Please be a little clearer in your question, I can't understand what you mean.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 pm
Antevorta
I have a question about the tearms of use.

Is it against any rules to have the "bump link" attacked to ones glowing thread found in many signatures linked to quoit not a reply? In doing this an email is sent to the person being quoited. In theory notifying them when they glow. and in my case then to my phone. You can see an example in my signature.

No. Unless Gaia just changed the rules to and added that just for the sake of being dumb.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 pm
I have a question! :3 (not really important, but I'm still curious) Well my tank was on page 17 when it was first added, then after a while it kept getting bumped down and now it's close to the bottom on page 19. It's not a problem, I'm just wondering if there are like "special" tanks getting added closer to the first page. :3  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 pm
Blood Pop
I have a question! :3 (not really important, but I'm still curious) Well my tank was on page 17 when it was first added, then after a while it kept getting bumped down and now it's close to the bottom on page 19. It's not a problem, I'm just wondering if there are like "special" tanks getting added closer to the first page. :3

Usually if a tank had been in the middle of another section, but is more appropriate now for a different, it's moved to the middle of that section. For example, my friend's tank was in the middle of Mixed. Instead of moving him to the end of Dolphins, he was moved to the middle of Dolphins since he had been in the middle of Mixed. 3nodding
User Image

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces