Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
Empress Dee's Special Training Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm
Vegeta turned towards his wife and replied, "An imposter, that's what happened! Dee what were you doing just now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:28 pm
In reply, Dee said, "I was training Avadross. He's a Neo saiyan."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:32 pm
"A neo what? Dee, what happened to your security tatics?! That dude could be our enemy and he is making the excuse to say he is a neo whatever. There are only two saiyans. Our breed and Andy's breed. Neo Saiyans could be servants of Andy! And you are training him?! I oughta slap you silly for that, but I would rather test this Avadross's loyalty to us first. To make him show us his true colors."

He entered the training room and stopped the program. He then shouted, "Okay, stranger," he growled as he gripped the collar of Avadross's shirt, "Start talking! You might be able to pull the wool over my wife's eyes, but you cannot fool me! When did Andy send you to spy on our planet? Be quick with your answer or you will be thrown straight across this wall."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 am
zaps the living tar out of vegeta what are you talking about if u mean the evil saiyans i have no idea i came to stop them no help them so chill out u arrogant jerk o by the way after your time on earth i would think to have you learned some earthly manners electrical aura flairs
o and my race was never taken over by the colds so we keep our true heritage alive in stead of becoming pawns stressed my sorry Dee but if i don't stop ill be banished so please give me a minute teleport away in an isolated area (telepathy speaking to dee ) ill be back  

josh of earth2

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 am
Dee smiled and walked up to her husband then kissed him, "Told you he was on the good side."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 pm
"Okay, I'm back!" Avadross exclaims once he had returned from the isolation chamber. Turning to the King of Saiyans that was Empress Dee's husband, Avadross continued, "You know, Dee, Vegeta is lucky I didn't paralyze him for a week."

*edited by empress dee*  

josh of earth2

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Seeing Vegeta's armor slightly burned, Dee grabbed Avadross this time and punched him and dented the chamber. She said, "Never, under any circumstances do that to my husband or I will assume my husband is right and you really are a spy. A moment ago, you would never have been able to lift my husband never mind throw him and singe his armor."

Pacing the room, then pointing at Avadross, "A moment ago, when we started training, you told me you did not know how to use ki whatsoever. Now I find that you are able to singe my husband's armor! I ought to kill you where you stand for lying to me. Now, in total honest truth, Avadross, why did you come to my planet? My husband seems to think you are a spy of our enemy, now is he right? If you won't be honest with me, you will be killed right now. I have no tolerance for liars especially when I have a war on my hands as it is!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 pm
I'm sorry, i came because of the legends of goku and vegeta. aliens have heard of vegeta and started to watch him during first battle with on earth and continued those stories made its way to my home and i trained my life to meet the legends and as soon as you found me i had my chance and now the two saiyan type are one again we are one race the saiyans both took very different roads but have found each-other again

O.....vegeta will be fine he will be back to his royal self in an hour. i didn't zap him on purpose it was instinct that was electricity. neo saiyans are also wired like electric eels on earth. We Don't get a painful discharge. Electricity causes heat, I'm warmer then mostly due to this; thus the scorched armor electricity not ki burned vegeta's armor

then ill show you u pulls out a peace of paper then zaps it with electricity causing paper to ignite then blows it out (avadross puts his head down in shame)  

josh of earth2

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 pm
.....NO VEGETA! Avadross exclames, then looked at and senses vegeta's heart stop. Dee quick get a senzu bean. he's slowly fading. I'll try to restart his heart I trained in saiyan physiology Avadross starts to to restarting his heart and ....revives vegeta I'm sorry for all of this trouble I will leave you alone. I don't want to harm my allies cry

(please answers me )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Terry just watched what was going on. He did not say a word for all he cared about right now is getting his brother back to the proper side of the light. It pained him to know that his younger bro would consider waging war against someone as kind as Dee was.

She had sent a servant of hers just to fetch him and bring him galaxies away from his home. He felt happy that he was being treated well for once. And so, as the battle between Avadross and apparently Dee waged on, Terry stopped Avadross before he was able to give orders.

He said sternly, "Avadross, bow before the empress right now! You have no right giving her orders of how she should take care of her king. You were out of line. If she wants to heal him she will. However, from what I have been hearing, since I have been here the whole time, it seems that Dee has a point. Electricity, believe it or not is a form of ki. How do I know this? I used to be a teacher. I taught waves in motion, which showed students half your age how to wield a variety of element ki. Some was in the form of acidic goo. Some was pure flames, and of different colors too. Some had ice shoot out as their element. Some had wind. Ki can be in the form of an element and it doesn't matter what one. You, my friend hold the power that can stop any sword from harming you. Yeah... anything metallic can be stopped thanks to what power you hold. Perhaps that is why you were able to burn Vegeta's armor. His armor must have some sort of metal to it. Metal conducts electricity or don't you know that?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 pm
A Saiyan named Lesune walked into the training room, "if you'll excuse me please," then he stopped looking at the 4.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:01 pm
Looking to Terry and then to Avadross, Dee said, "Avadross, the human is right. Now bow before me, then leave to the Bar. I shall meet you there later."

Turning to Lesune, Dee bowed to the new comer and said, "Welcome to the training room. I apologize that I cannot attend to you right now, but feel free to train with Terry. He's bored."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm
" Thank you", he said bowing.
" In that case, shall we begin?" Lesune grinned as his chi rose.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Terry was shocked at how quick Dee could dish out orders. But, at the same time, he was somewhat relieved. If there was anything that could distract him about his younger brother being the enemy, it was a good sparring match.

Bowing to the saiyan born, Terry replied, "I thank you for this opportunity. A good fight may be exactly what I need. Let's begin, shall we?"

Terry got into his wolf pose as he waited for Lesune to attack first.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 pm
Avadross energy flared "bow to you I'm one of your equals I'm also royalty i wont stand tor being walked over I'm Avadross the chieftain of the neos saiyans i respectfully decline; i might not be as powerful but our ancient values stand absolute, but i'll bow out of shear respect of our new alliance and to ask for forgiveness. i never meant to shock Vegeta-sama it was a natural defencive instinct " Avadross says in a solemn tone.  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff