Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm
Docked in a harbor on a small island, Captain Isshuin observed his crew as they loaded the ship with crates of rum and spices, barrels of rum and gunpowder, and his favorite spoil, a solid maple lyre with gold tuning pins and gold trim along the instument's body and neck. Isshuin was a music loving pirate. He took the lyre to the captain's quarters as his men continued to load the Wavecrest. It was a mid-sized vessel about the size of a spanish gallion, but not as big as the english interceptors. He cherished his ship, he had once worked on it and now he owns it. He adjusted his goggles as he tuned the instrument playing beautiful melodious notes on it. His crew, busy at work, noticed the notes and began to hum and sing along to "bink's sake", the captain's favorite song.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 pm
Nova looked around and saw a pirate ship getting ready to leave, perfect. She than looked around, she would need somebody to keep that other pirate ship distracted from her, she would need to hire somebody. She looked in her bag and moved things around and saw that she had a full bag of gold, perfect. She ran off toward the town as fast as she could, going to see if she could get somebody to hold off the other pirate ship until she could make a clean get away. She looked around and headed straight for a bar, walking inside she looked around "Yo, anybody here want to earn some gold? I need somebody to do some dirty work for me, i'll pay handsomly!" she said as she got out her bag of gold to demonstrate how much she could pay, smiling as she awaited somebody to volunteer for her job offer.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm
He had been heading towards the door drink in hand when she walked through the door. He barely glanced at her until he heard her call out. He stopped and leaned against the wall sipping his drink before replying. "Depends on what that dirty work is?" He was playing with his knife still and slid it into the case. Acting casual he waited a second to finish his drink then setting the empty glass down on a random groups table motioned to her to follow if she pleased before ducking out the door. He really didn't care what she wanted he was simply short on gold and out of ideas. Killing bandits became something or boredom to him please don't let it be the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm
Nova smiled, her plan forming in her head as she followed him. She was thankful that she had found somebody that had volunteered for her work "Well, it's fairly basic work" She said as she stepped outside after him, seeing his face clearly for the first time, recognizing him, he was the famous assassin she had met a few years ago "i'm sure you don't remember me but i remember you, i know you will get these jobs done right." She said with a smile "First i'm going to need your help to steal a ship, your other job i'm going to explain after that, and don't worry, I know you don't like to stick around in the same place for that long, i have this all planned out" she said with a smile, the port coming into view. She saw that the crew of the ship was getting off to go get more supplies. "And i see our window of oppurtunity" she said with a smile as she looked to him "So, you in?" she asked.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 pm
He nodded, she was right he didn't reconsize her but would accept the job either way. Following her gaze he saw the ship she meant, it was a fair sized vessel and if not for the fact it may cause more trouble to his boss than needed he would simply kill the capitan and make her gain his old title. "It will only take a moment." He whispered glancing at her before breaking out of pace with her and slipping into the shadows fully concealing himself with his jacket. All boats had a latter half way down the side that touched the waters edge incase a crew member had to dive in to grab something or went over board. It could be pulled up but most capitans forgot about it and it seemed this man was no different. He walked the edge of the boat ducking expertly behind cargo that still lay on the dock then dove into the water making little to know splash. The rope wasn't hard to reach and as he climbed it he pulled a blade out and holding it in his mouth continued his assent. Was that capitan that dense to let his whole crew off the ship. It was to silent on board and he carefully pulled himself onto the edge and flipped over blending in with barrels of wine and food that still remained on the deck and headed towards the capitans quarters. Crouching he looked into the window seeing no shadow he disregarded the room and hoisted the anchor easily without drawing attention. The capitan still hadn't noticed. He was on mast in seconds laughing to himself as he threw his knife at the bottom of the loading bored derailing it and causing it to fall. Now it was only him and the capitan. It wouldnt take him long to chase the man off especially with his rep. That or he would end his life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 pm
Nova smiled as she watched him dash off to collect the boat and saw that the intire crew was now out of sight, she, with a bit less stealth simply boarded the ship before Aiden had a chance to get rid of her way on. She chuckled as she looked around, what fools, now that the ankor had been taken out of the water the ship was already sailing off. She looked to the land and saw some of the crew coming back only to find their boat sailing off, she laughed as she waved to them "Thanks for the ship and goods!" she called to them, they would only need to deal with the captain and that would be nothing at all. She turned to Aiden and smiled "Good job, once we deal with the captain, do you want to know your next job?" She said with a smile.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 pm
Isshuin played his lyre but heard an odd noise......a lyre doesn't creak does it? The ship was rocking. He laid back in his chair and continued to play his lyre. It could have been a bit of tide. From the room he called out, " MEN! BRING ME MY SAKE!" As he said that he played "Bink's sake" and hummed along to it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 pm
Dropping himself he stood outside the door to the capitans quarters. Picking up a bottle of sake he smirked grabbing out another knife and lacing it through his fingers. "My dear capitan I'm afraid you have some quests that request your presence on deck." Shadow laughed lightly and waited for the man to turn and see him. He had met him once before but been bribed not to kill him. Well now the man was on his own and Shadow had a perfect opportunity.  

Issac Avvyien

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 pm
Isshuin continued to play his lyre, "just set it here on the table. You know the drill by know.....wait. He kicked himself in the chair back to the wall and took up his rapier from it's sheath. "En guarde! who the hell are you and why are you aboard my vessel?! Wait....i know you....YOU'RE THE b*****d WHO TOOK MY EYE!" Isshuin leaped over his table and past the assassin, out onto the deck where he noticed a girl with odd clips in her hair....he took out his revolver and aimed it at the door to his quarters, the tip of his blade at the back of her head. He kept a good eye on the door but kept glancing over at the girl, made difficult thanks to having a single eye. "Are you his accomplice? What do you two want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 am
Nova looked to the Captain as he put a gun to her head, she let out a sigh before she quickly pushed his arm uppward and then around his back, holding now both of his arms in a criss cross formation behind his back in a way he wouldn't get out of easily "Well, your ship is mine now, and you can refer to me as your captain. As you can see we have left your crew behind, and if you want to live i suggest that you do as i say" She said with a deadly smile as she looked to Shadow. "Ok shadow, its time for you to learn what your next job is, you can consider this job good and done with, i'll need this guy to help me pilot this ship" She smiled, still having him in her grasp.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 am
Shadow unarmed the man easily once he was in his bosses grasp taking all forms of weapons off his person that were in view. Turning away he took a break of fresh air then taking off his coat and throwing it up onto the roof of the capitans quarters he jumped up siting crouched on the edge and watching them for a moment. "Fire away capitan what is this... job?" He paused before saying the word. This one had been easy would she provide him more of a challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 pm
Lathurian had glared at Anna evily before nodding. When she left he went out on deck, feeling his strength return. They were at the mouth of the port and Lathurian stopped the ship with a wave of his hand. They would wait for a fleeing ship. But then he had a better idea. "Anna! I have a job for you. Take a boat with five others and look for the Woman that escaped. Keep in sight of the ship however. If something goes wrong shoot this." A flare gun floated into her hand. "Now go, before I see fit to punish you for desturbing me." Lathurian leveled a glare at her then returned to looking at the ships.

Vondel cursed. They were at a pirate port. There was no way that they could get close to them now. They would just have to wait. The captain seemed to agree as he stopped the ship, waiting for their next move.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm
Isshuin, now being held captive, was desperate. He didn't enjoy people disturbing him......even less people hijacking his ship. " Listen, you two, I'll be glad to cooperate with you if you tell me what you want, hell i'll do it for free. Just let...me..go!" Isshuin was really bored. Not much was fun on the seas these days. Sure you could go and hijack a ship and take their stocks and weapons and crew, but...it wasnt a challenge anymore. " What do you need? Government issues? If that's it you guys best let me go. I can rally other pirates i have....'trusts' with. I wont charge....much" He gave a mild smile up at the girl. "You're cute, you can sail my ship anytime wink " He wasn't the most chivalrous pirate on the seas but he was a well known theif, having made off with some of the largest government gold deposits. Most trades with him usually went one way, if you know what i mean. The "Wavecrest" was a light ship with large light blue sails. The ship was a cool blue color with silver trim railings. The front of the bow of the ship was narrow and topped off with a huge blade made for tearing through ice.....and ships. The blade on the front of the ship was gold. All over the port and starboard of the ship were holes, some for cannon some for something he invented called the " Wyvernator".  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm
Aiden shrugged he didn't care much at all what happened to the man. He was doing his job that was all. He simply awaited instructions so he could move on and look for another.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm
Nova smiled as her captive gave in easily "Very well, you may work as my crew." She released him and moved toward Shadow, always keeping an eye on the boy. "Your next job may be a bit more fun for one such as yourself." She said as she turned around, standing next to him to see if she could spot the ship. "Theres a pirate ship i need you to take care of, it will be in pursuit of me and i need to be rid of it, you may get rid of anybody that you find from that ship as you please, and i will pay you when you have finished the job." She smiled at him before she went into detail of what the ship looked like, who was on the crew and of their captain for him so he would fully understand who they were and that he wouldn't get the wrong ship "oh and one more thing, the captain of the ship has the power of the cursed fruit, i believe it to be telekinisis." She smiled "Do you understand your job or shall i go over it once more?"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff