Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Neled Orod ~ Children of the Gods ~ Atlantis Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mistwalkers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 pm
exclaim Coloration chart added~!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:09 pm
Woo, Atlantis pride heart

Nim: -Paints on some walls- ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 pm
Fechín: *Paints along with her, smiling sheepishly*

He's such a shy guy. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 pm
I am curious... what Atlantis is this based off of?  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 pm
The idea of an advanced culture that is religious/close to their gods and isolated. So, the basic idea of Atlantis, not necessarily a specific movie/book/whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 pm
It's a collection of concepts. :3 Seems everyone involved with building the pride had a different "Atlantis" in mind. The idea's pretty much an 'advanced' civilization blessed by the gods, isolated from the rest of the world. The pridal look's somewhat based off of the Disney's Atlantis. Some of the inspiration came from the Atlantis from Escaflowne. It's kind of a hodgepodge.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 am
I have Aereon. o: Ahh, given her family history she'd fit well in a military rank, namely as an Outrider. She's a pretty depressing character. A pessimist, generally distant and impartial to everything and everyone. Dependable though, but a little arrogant when it comes to her skills in fighting or hunting. Socializing is definitely not her forte..

Mm, thinking on it now I should really develop her more. -ponders-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 am
Child of the Gods!
Your SN: [Eskimo]
SoA’s Name: Io
URL to the SoA’s Image: xXx
Seer? No.
Rank desired: Oracle (I think it would be cute, but I'm all for discussing other ranks if you want. I'm pretty open to anything.)
Proposed backstory: I'm not sure, to be honest! XD I would love to plot this out if you had any ideas. 'cause it would need some outside opinions and ideas if she was to be an Oracle, which is why the ranks is tentative based on what you think. So if you want to catch me on AIM or something, yeah. XD Once again, I am for changing her rank. I'm open for any ideas and changes.  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am
If you'd like, I'd be happy to offer my God of Hate, Neltharion, to be your bad guy! Being the God of Hate he, well, hates everyone and everything, generally, and could easily be provoked into a rampage for little to no reason at all. He probably would have done his crazy thing there and moved on...and if they hate him for attacking them that's all the better, y'know? Their hate would just make him stronger...that'd actually be a good reason for him to want to attack them to begin with. "I'll make you hate me to make myself stronger!"

They could not know of his domain if you'd like, have him just be this nameless monster...or they could know. *shrug* I'm for what ever.

I'll tack his sig here once I get it. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 am
heart  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 am
heart  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm
ShinosBee
If you'd like, I'd be happy to offer my God of Hate, Neltharion, to be your bad guy! Being the God of Hate he, well, hates everyone and everything, generally, and could easily be provoked into a rampage for little to no reason at all. He probably would have done his crazy thing there and moved on...and if they hate him for attacking them that's all the better, y'know? Their hate would just make him stronger...that'd actually be a good reason for him to want to attack them to begin with. "I'll make you hate me to make myself stronger!"

They could not know of his domain if you'd like, have him just be this nameless monster...or they could know. *shrug* I'm for what ever.

I'll tack his sig here once I get it. heart

Sounds perfect! :3 we can come up with what all happened if/when we become official. Thanks lots!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 pm
heart Happy to be of help! XD Nelly-bell makes for a great bad guy. razz  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 pm
-Humdiddles- heart