Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
I AM GIVING AWAY 1MIL TO THE PERSON WHO POSTS FIRST!! CLICK! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 pm

I think someones a little sour today?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 pm
Whaht she is saying is true people that got hacked out of sence wulde think of filling out a hack reaport to get there stuff back and they would not be asking for gold  

Caramel_Covered_Angel

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PurpleGoddess123

4,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 am
User Image

I wasn't chosen to be a goddess...

You are true, even though this is a hoax. Noobs always ask me for gold, but they need to earn it themselves and be patient.

...i was already born one.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm
Even though thats true i think you shouldnt trick people.
And some people have gotten hacked and they cant revive their gold as easy. Why are you against people who dont spell right? Its their choice. And they can ask for gold if they like. They can do what they want ease off them a little k? Thats kinda harsh.  

mafia cupcakez

This is Unpleasant

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:48 pm
i lyk peanut butter  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:59 pm
most of the time thats true but i've seen people who work for thier stuff and that deserve it and it wasn't very nice to be tricking gaians like this some people work really hard on thier avis and loose them like me i hav( but i dont beg or ask).some people loose all they have gogh, reed, lusty ,kiki ,coco and they might tend to ask a little too much but it doesn't mean its not true?!?!?so hun wat im trying to say is somtimes u have to believe people even if it does sound a little exaggerated.  

OoangelodemonoO

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

DaintyxSoul

Wheezing Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 am
it is easy to get gold it u do it rite! my avi is worth 3.4mill! although i do donate bcuz im generous and dont need it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:24 am
LOL
That I think is sad about this
is
that a lot of us clicked on this. XD. Can't believe that I was actually tricked.
But yes, you are right about all of this. I'm trying to save up for Alruna's Rose, and that's pretty hard to do. Considering I only have 30k versus 500k, Im still trying. Sure, I DO ask for donations,
and I would love a random donation of any size. But I get 5k a week and I go on dolphinmania, I TRY to do it myself, so I get some sort of brownie points.  

WlTCHBLADES

Tipsy Vampire

9,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Seedless Raisons

9,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:35 pm
I get what ur saying and all I was hacked. I asked for donations and some clothes but i never asked for anything more then 10k because i don't my friends being poor because some idoit hacked me and got me banned (person is unknown and gaia mods have not done anything to help me). So i get it, the poor INNOCENT people are hacked and dislike looking like noobs after not being like one is it that had to go play bootygrab and give them like 2k? And u yell at them for asking for help. Who cares if its a game? Its a game we play in rl and we have friends in rl life and in the game, houses, car, pets. The differece is that its a game but is it that much different then getting ur identity stolem in rl? No its the same thing only in a game.

And also F U for tricking all these people looking for a little break.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:21 pm
Meow  

HatedMemories

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

x-iiRandonCooki3z

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 pm
Lady mewcat
i agree too but its not fair to mislead pepole who actually have been playing for a long time and is questing certain expensive items *cough cough*
i kno like me! i got hacked yesturday and ppl bein so stingy!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 pm
iiRamen
User Image America says...

Oh, you must be the poor begger. Well...
This is a HOAX. Continue reading, please.
Yes. You see, all of us started out as newbies. We actually worked for our items and gold. And we used proper grammar. Once you actually play Gaia for a bit, it is easy to become rich. You don't go up to someone and be like "hi i was hack and i lost 34mil gold plz donat i am poor and also i had lusty and katana and gogh read and some gold plz help me get my stuff back i need it," because you DON'T need it, you want it. Please do remember this is a game. And, if you were hacked, you would have reported the hacking to a mod and had it taken care of. So, shut up and do it like normal people do. Thank you for your time.

..."Justice for all"...

...I don't believe that...
so ur so mean, i would donate, at least its a nice thing 2 do, and u were a newbie 2!! and i just got hacked!! and idk how 2 report it u walkin pomp sh!t!!!  

x-iiRandonCooki3z

x_Ayoo_Jova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 am
Angel_527a
Twilight Of The Caribean
I don't think you should trick people though some people have tryed hard for their dreams avi's so u should leave them alone. x

true but theres some people that just ask for stuff without working for it

Completely agree with you because some poeple just fake as if they were hacked
They need to at least try to get some stuff not beg and expect for someone to give it to you,,!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 am
iBloodyxNightmare
so true :] i agree...im working for my dream avi that is almost 2000000! yush i ask...MY FWENDS. i hate it wen noobs come up to u and use the stupide"type ur password, see gaia blocks it" thing :/

User Image

LOL ! That's a new one. I think. Never been used on me, so yeah =pp  

Heartless Hamster

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out