Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply >^Beginners^<
School's out![[Open/Accepting/Started]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready to try it out?
  Yes
  I don't know....
  No! You missed something that I don't know!!
View Results

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:04 pm
Exodus nodded and pointed down the road, "Just over there, right?" He held his arms out to either side, "Hope you don't mind not wearing helmets... never really bought any. What's your address?" He knew where the lake was, but her home was another thing. He never really visited anyone's home, except maybe a few relatives, but he still knew his way around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:18 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

"Helmets.Who needs 'em?"She said smiling slightly.She nodded."Yea its just down the road from here.The address is 216 Fairview Lane."She said.Worried her parents might jump to conclusions she added,"You can just drop me off at the end of the Lane though."She said.She had never had a ride home and not many people had been to her home let alone a boy.

...But that doesn't mean I can't kick your butt.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm
"Sure I can do that." He let her hop onto the bike before revving the engine. He set out towards her house. The lake was to their right, the summer sun reflecting off the mirror of the water. The sky had only a few clouds and birds were flying in the air catching fish. There were no other cars on the road in front of him to pass, which was nice because then he didn't have to worry about passing any.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 pm
((No fun without siblings to annoy you.lol))

-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi hopped on and watched as houses and trees whizzed by.She watched the lake, when it came into view, and the birds.If you looked close enough you could see her house on the farthest side of the lake.There was a dock out front and a dirt road leading to the main road.Yumi wondered if her sister or brother were home.Kira was six and Leo was five.Usually they were waiting outside for her when she got there, but sometimes they were swimming with their parents.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:44 pm
((lol true... I'm from a family of several siblings... I'll say more than 4... let me tell you, there was A LOT of fighting lol))

Exodus pulled over at the street that she wished to be dropped off at. "You sure you don't me to take you all the way? It would be less walking." He tilted his bike slightly to allow her to get off easily, "You doing anything tomorrow? I'm having a party at my place for no more school. You should come."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:52 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

Uggh... I hate moving but like always my parents decide to wait until everything is unconvenient for me. I mean really who waits until school is out but whatever.You never know the people in this town might be nice i might make a friend or something close to one at least.

Morwinn

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:54 pm
((Theres ENOUGH fighting between me and my sister.))

-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi got off."Im sure.Besides my little brother and sister might be waiting for me a little ways down."She said.She thought about her day tomorrow.No Martial arts lesson, no babysitting, she didn't have anything planned."Nope.I don't have anything to do.Maybe I will come.Whats the address?"She asked.She threw her backpack over her shoulder as she heard shouting behind her.She turned halfway to see who it was.It was none other than Kira and Leo.She looked to Exodus."Told ya so."She said.The two ran up to her."Hey guys."She said.They said hi and she knelt down and hugged them both.She released them and they ran back down the road and stopped looking back at her waiting for her to follow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:00 pm
"391 3rd Street. The house that looks like the others." He laughed. He saw her siblings run up to her and hug her. He grabbed a leftover pen in his back-pack and grabbed her arm, writing down a series of ten numbers, "In case you get lost." He revved his bike and rode away, giving another salute as he turned around.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi laughed."Thanks."She said.She waved as he rode away."See ya later!"She called.When he was out of sight she started running down the lane."Race you guys!"She said passing her younger siblings."No fair Yumi!"They called running after her.She laughed as she neared the house."Mom! Dad! I'm home!"She called as she opened the front door for her siblings."No fair!"They said when they walked in.Yumi stuck her tongue out."Nothing is fair when you're against me."She said.She untied her black belt and put it in her backpack.She ran up the stairs and threw her backpack on the bed.She changed into her swimming suit and grabbed a towel from her bathroom.She walked back downstairs and grabbed a pair of flip-flops."I'm going to go swim for a bit!"She called.She jogged outside and layed her towel and kicked off her flip-flops onto the grass.She took a deep breath and held it as she dived into the lake.She came up for air and sighed happily.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 pm
He pulled into his home once again, his mother's silver SUV in the driveway. Parking his bike in the garage, he closed the garage door. He walked into the house and placed his keys on the counter-top. He placed his new purchases on the counter-top as well and his mom walked in. "Hey, how was the last day of school?"
"Same as every other day."
"Well it shouldn't be. It was your last day of high-school! I remember my last day... I won't say what we did, just that I remember it!." She had a smile on her face. "And what about the party?"
"It's still on. I bought some supplies, but I'm going to borrow your car for the other things when you and dad go out later."
"Alright dear. I'm going to freshen up before your dad gets home so we can get there for our reservation!" She yelled from down the hall. Exodus grabbed his backpack and walked into his room. He put everything from his bed onto a desk. He walked out and grabbed the keys to the SUV and headed back outside, "I'll see you later Mom!" he yelled as he shut the front door.

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:35 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi swam for a few more minutes before being called in by her father.She groaned."Coming!"She called.She quickly climbed onto the dock and slipped her flip-flops on.She walked inside."Yeah dad?"She asked."How was your Martial Arts lesson?"He asked."Great dad.Got my Black Belt."She said."You should enter a competition."He said.Yumi quickly shook her head."No.I am not fighting people all summer."She said her dad sighed.Man he just wouldn't let the Chinese/Japanese hings go."Love you dad."She said before racing up the stairs.She threw her backpack on her bed when she entered her room.The contents spilled out but she didn't care at the moment.She changed into some dry clothes and kicked off her flip flops.She combed her hair and opene her window."A whole summer of possibilities."She said as a breeze blew into her room.She smiled and layed her arms on the sill.She laid her head on her arms.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm
He pulled back into the super-market and this time grabbed a cart. He needed food and lots of it. Of course he didn't have all the money for this, but he did give most of the money. His parents helped him by lending him some money that he would have to pay back. He didn't need the party, but who wouldn't throw one? He began filling his cart with food that he needed. Chips, fruit, salsa and dips, and any other ingredients to make different side dishes.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi's eyes slowly drifted shut.Before you know it her mind had been swallowed by Dreams.Her dream involved her Summer Vacation.Her sister and brother were swimming....but where were her parents? The dream suddenly turned into a nightmare.Her brother slowly went unerwater and didn't come back up.Yumi had dived in after him but she didn't get any closer to him.He drowned.Her sister had been crying and had climbed out.The scene changed and they were at a funeral for her brother.Yumi twitched and all of a sudden woke up.It had been a nightmare.She breathed and closed the window.She walked over to her bed.She took her black belt off the bed and set it on her desk.She picked up her backpack and shoved it into teh closet.She looked at her arm.She took out a piece of paper and quickly wrote the numbers down.The pen had faded but it was still clear.She wrote down Exodus's address on the paper at the bottom.She lai it on top of her Black belt as her brother walked in.Of course her sister followed."Dad said we could go to the park for a bit if you'd take us."Her brother said.Yumi sighed and nodded."Okay.We can walk or ride bikes."She said.The two ran down the stairs screaming with joy.They ran outside and into the bike shed.They walked their bikes out.She would walk.She walked everwhere.Kira started riding ahead with Leo."Don't go too fast!"Yumi called.They wlaked/rode to the park where Yumi sat on a stone bench watching the kids.She walked over to a pop machine and put in a dollar.A can of Coke popped out and she opened it taking a sip.She sat back down on the bench.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm
-=[}Derrek Accio{]=-

Derrek sighed as they pulled into there new driveway in his new home in his old car.

Morwinn

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:10 pm
Exodus purchased the food with cash again, his wallet no empty. He placed the change in his pocket and pushed the cart to the car. He placed the groceries in the back and hopped in. He drove his way home. He noticed some new people moving in down the street. He waved at them as he opened the back of the car.  
>^Beginners^<

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff