Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
What is your Favorite Case in ALL games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selvendor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:26 am
Omnioshi Ankoku
Selvendor
Omnioshi Ankoku
My fav case is Turnabout Goodbyes from the first game, battleing Manfred von Karma was so Epic

Plus lots of Edgey backstory = win~

i loved the backstory when they were in school, edgey was so cool X3

Haha, yes XD Although personally I think he looks a little dorky, in a cute way XD Sorry, kids in formal clothes make me think that a little. I think, with Edgeworth, he just copied his father and didn't think about anything else. I don't think he's the type to think about that kind of thing. He just wears what he wears. It's not like he doesn't care; it just doesn't occur to him to care. ^-^;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 pm
Selvendor
Omnioshi Ankoku
Selvendor
Omnioshi Ankoku
My fav case is Turnabout Goodbyes from the first game, battleing Manfred von Karma was so Epic

Haha, yes XD Although personally I think he looks a little dorky, in a cute way XD Sorry, kids in formal clothes make me think that a little. I think, with Edgeworth, he just copied his father and didn't think about anything else. I don't think he's the type to think about that kind of thing. He just wears what he wears. It's not like he doesn't care; it just doesn't occur to him to care. ^-^;

User Image

Edgey has always been a lil' bit dorky I mean... his Von Karma outfit made me gigglesnort when I first saw it... but yes his formal schoolwear was quite geeky in a cute way, of course!

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

OmniAnko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 pm
Selvendor
Omnioshi Ankoku
Selvendor
Omnioshi Ankoku

true, If i could i would dress in formal clothing in school too XD oh wait i have lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:49 pm
My fav case is either 4th episode for Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgworth or Bridge to the Turnabout. But I also love Turnabout Serenade from Apollo Justice Ace Attorney.  

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

Captianku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am
My Fave was Turnabout Goodbyes if was very tough and beating Manfred Von Karma the Guy who never lost in his 40 year career until that case it was awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:41 pm
Lord Bosien
My Fave was Turnabout Goodbyes if was very tough and beating Manfred Von Karma the Guy who never lost in his 40 year career until that case it was awesome

i love that case too biggrin  

OmniAnko

Captianku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 pm
i got kinda freaked out when i first heard Manfred Von Karma Object i was caught off guard  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 am
Tough one.... either Bridge to the Turnabout or The Stolen Turnabout... I just loved Atmey's plan razz mrgreen  

RG_tm

5,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Statustician 100

Busanka

4,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 pm
i loved the last case rom miles edgeworth investigation cuz it was and it was crackingly good and sed even the most impossible conclusion which was like ummm *um dunno if this is a spoiler* the stakes tht was holding the passion flowers
highlight above me1!
but it was sooo coool!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:39 pm
Probably either the last case from AAI or AJ. The MASON system was fun but the way everything came to a head in AAI was so intense! Plus I love Palaeno for some reason xd  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hobo Wright

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
The first one of T&T, cause Pheenie is the cutestt thing everr <3~!
But the : Turnabout Recipe [ or something ] is also awesome... mostly the end but -shrug-
Maggeey <3!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 pm
Hobo Wright
But the : Turnabout Recipe [ or something ] is also awesome... mostly the end but -shrug-
Maggeey <3!

Yessss Feenie heart

"My Dollie doesn't poop!" xd  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hobo Wright

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 pm
Kirei_chan
Hobo Wright
Maggeey <3!

Yessss Feenie heart

"My Dollie doesn't poop!" xd

WE NEED MOAR FEENIE.
he is adorable.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 am
Dreams not worth dying for...

Hm... My favorite case... My favorite case...

Uh... Surprisingly enough, I think I'd have to say Case 4 of AAI.

I think, if nothing else, it's because of Calisto Yew. My god, the fact that she cracks up whenever she's talking to Edgeworth and the introduction of Badd was totally awesome!

All of the cases in Apollo Justice come in close seconds though.

And honorable mention goes to Case 3 of AAI for PROTO BADGER OF DOOM!

... Aren't worth living for.

The Master of Dragons

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 pm
God Proto Badger is creepy.

Badger GET!